What's new

As world opinion turns, Israeli soldiers parade their tyranny

R u forgetting how many innocent muslims were killed by Israelis in Palestine and lebnon. And r u also forgetting how many innocent people were killed by USA in Iraq, Afghanistan and in pakistan. And r u also forgetting how many innocent people were killed by india in Kashmir.

Yes Israeli are being convicted by Israel law and that's why they kept on attacking innocent Palestinians.
And Yes blowing up bus is bad but blowing up the whole city by your jets is worst.
Ya only muslim life counts what about 9/11 in usa dont drag kashmir here if you not seen kashmir your self.........mass grave is not indian way of doing know it
Mumbai attact
any other relegion that kills this much civilian ???

Ya only muslim life counts what about 9/11 in usa dont drag kashmir to if you not seen kashmir your self.........mass grave is not indian way
9/11 was inside job and it was done by USA to get excuse to attack Afghanistan. And lots of muslims were also killed in WTC........and as far as Kashmir is concerned there is about 7lakh (700000) indian army in Kashmir. And in indian occupied Kashmir, kashmiris are against india. And everyday they protest against india.
And in Azad kashmir( pakistani occupied Kashmir), Kashmiris are living in peace and there is no mass graves in here.

dont drag kashmir here if you not seen kashmir your self.........mass grave is not indian way of doing know it
Mumbai attact
any other relegion that kills this much civilian ???

Kashmir mass graves are a reality; you can discuss it here:
The mass graves of Kashmir

Mumbai attack was an Indian false flag. In this day and age, IF you still believe the BS your media & govt. is feeding you, you have our heart felt sympathies!

Last edited:
9/11 was inside job and it was done by USA to get excuse to attack Afghanistan. And lots of muslims were also killed in WTC........and as far as Kashmir is concerned there is about 7lakh (700000) indian army in Kashmir. And in indian occupied Kashmir, kashmiris are against india. And everyday they protest against india.
And in Azad kashmir( pakistani occupied Kashmir), Kashmiris are living in peace and there is no mass graves in here.
From above comments all big terrorist attack on india and usa are propaganda or made by our self what if he is not isreali he is palastin dressed like isreali and made a photo to make a bad openion on isreal will you belive that i think no

And beside what india gain from mumbai attack and in india you cant hide any thing even nehru family is accused

I agree the report above

"The Pakistani
intelligence services and military trained
and funded a legion of irregulars, who
infiltrated over the mountains to kick-
start a full-blown insurgency in 1989, keeping the Indian-ruled portion of the
Muslim-majority state permanently alight."
it's from the same link above

i dont belive 70000 number (its an estimated number<>)
some bad things happened but only mistaken identiy thinking as terrorists

R u forgetting how many innocent muslims were killed by Israelis in Palestine and lebnon. And r u also forgetting how many innocent people were killed by USA in Iraq, Afghanistan and in pakistan. And r u also forgetting how many innocent people were killed by india in Kashmir.

Yes Israeli are being convicted by Israel law and that's why they kept on attacking innocent Palestinians.
And Yes blowing up bus is bad but blowing up the whole city by your jets is worst.

If there are any Jets I can call mine, they belong to the Swedish Air Force, and they have only participated
in a single conflict, which was Libya, and then in a strictly reconnaissance role, so nice try...

Also you seem to be unaware of laws of war. It is not illegal, nor considered an atrocity to
kill innocent civilians. There is no law protecting innocent civilians as such.

The law (Geneva Convention) states that it is illegal to attack *purely civilian targets*.
Thus attacking a meeting of Taliban Leaders is legal, even if their families are killed
at the same time. If a bridge needs to destroyed for military reasons, the presence
of civilians on the bridge does not protect the bridge.

The Geneva Convention can be used to protect Gaza City vs attack, if the Palestinian side
decides to declare it as an OPEN CITY. This means that defending forces have to leave the city.
So far the Palestinian side has chosen to accept the civilian casualties involved with city warfare.

So precision bombing Hamas targets in Gaza is legal (even if is a miss, it is the intention that counts),
while carpet bombing a la Dresden or sending unguided rockets on Gaza or Israeli cities are illegal.

Attacking civilian buses with suicide bombers are some of the worst crimes you can do.
Entering the living house of a civilian, and killing a child with a assault rifle is pure EVIL.

The lack of real protection of civilians, is a good reason to avoid war altogether,
especially when the outcome is more or less known from the beginning,
and no crocodile tears will, in my opinion, relieve the Palestinian leadership
from their part of the responsibility.

Sacrificing your own civilians for publicity, is really low.

Personally, I think that city warfare should be banned as a crime against humanity,
due to the heavy civilian casualties. I.E. Open City should be mandatory.

Instead of reading biased newspapers, where journalists exhibit their lack of knowledge,
you would benefit from reading the Geneva Convention itself.

Last edited:
If there are any Jets I can call mine, they belong to the Swedish Air Force, and they have only participated
in a single conflict, which was Libya, and then in a strictly reconnaissance role, so nice try...

Also you seem to be unaware of laws of war. It is not illegal, nor considered an atrocity to

The law (Geneva Convention) states that it is illegal to attack *purely civilian targets*.
Thus attacking a meeting of Taliban Leaders is legal, even if their families are killed
at the same time. If a bridge needs to destroyed for military reasons, the presence

The Geneva Convention can be used to protect Gaza City vs attack, if the Palestinian side
decides to declare it as an OPEN CITY. This means that defending forces have to leave the city.
So far the Palestinian side has chosen to accept the civilian casualties involved with city warfare.

So precision bombing Hamas targets in Gaza is legal (even if is a miss, it is the intention that counts),
while carpet bombing a la Dresden or sending unguided rockets on Gaza or Israeli cities are illegal.

Attacking civilian buses with suicide bombers are some of the worst crimes you can do.
Entering the living house of a civilian, and killing a child with a assault rifle is pure EVIL.

The lack of real protection of civilians, is a good reason to avoid war altogether,

Personally, I think that city warfare should be banned as a crime against humanity,

Instead of reading biased newspapers, where journalists exhibit their lack of knowledge,

Your justification of Israeli atrocities is disgusting as usual. BTW how do you justify the unlawful occupation of Palestine? Looking forward to another fairy tale from you!

Your justification of Israeli atrocities is disgusting as usual. BTW how do you justify the unlawful occupation of Palestine? Looking forward to another fairy tale from you!
Its not unlawful. Carefully read res 242 and Oslo agreements.

Ok then how many in numbers do u think died from sides? (Palestine and Israel)

Heck there may be decent reasons to support Palestine. But the Muslim posters on this thread have proven why nobody cares.

Too much emotional, illogical bullshit and not enough facts.

Ok then how many in numbers do u think died from sides? (Palestine and Israel)

You want to claim that 1000 legal killings are more illegal than one illegal killing, or what?

Sorry, but numbers are not governed by international law.

The sole exception to numbers is the concept of proportionality.
If someone shoots a civilian, then it is not OK to nuke the perpetrators home town.

Cruel - Certainly, the Geneva Convention only gives very narrow protection.

Surprising - Not at all.

The recent wars in Gaza were not avoidable, and there is a heavy responsibility on the instigators.

Again, you show your lack of knowledge of International Law. Read Up on it, and THEN comment.

Last edited:
You want to claim that 1000 legal killings are more illegal than one illegal killing, or what?

Sorry, but numbers are not governed by international law.

The sole exception to numbers is the concept of proportionality.
If someone shoots a civilian, then it is not OK to nuke the perpetrators home town.

Cruel - Certainly, the Geneva Convention only gives very narrow protection.

Surprising - Not at all.

The recent wars in Gaza was not avoidable, and there is a heavy responsibility on the instigators.

Again, you show your lack of knowledge of International Law. Read Up on it, and THEN comment.

And what does the Geneva convention say about demolishing the houses of Palestinians to build jewish settlements?

Back
Top Bottom