What's new

As India shines on list of wealthiest nations, Pakistan stands out for all wrong reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow!! Another richie rich India thread.

:rolleyes:

90% of 10000 million thoujand crors of ruppee belongs to 0.1 % of Indian population, while 60% living in the conditions I wouldn't even want for my worst enemy. Pakistan with only zero thoujand of crores still is the happiest country and when you go to Pakistan you see why...when a kid who is polishing boots for living goes to a restaurant for lunch and orders mutton biryani and a coke.

Oh wow!! Another richie rich India thread.

:rolleyes:
it appears as if the insecure little indians are constantly in need of validation from otherwise aloof Pakistanis...[emoji13]

Last edited:
Pakistan is for the wrong reason while Indian being called the rape capital suits them right i guess since they dont consider it a wrong reason as long as you have million of thoujand crores in 200 bank accounts combined.

Indians love licking own balls to feel good
d1.jpg

Yawn, another dyckmeasuring thread.
We already know Indians have small weenies hence a big ego. :woot:

Because some minimum prosperity of our people needs to assured before we can proclaim ourselves to be happy like our lovely neighbor in the west.

Sure man

Forgot. Fixed.

India shines and Pakistan stand out because they have toilets. What a jahil post

6th wealthiest country......yes and I am Santa Claus
I hate to do this to you. But https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/swac...80-doubling-coverage-from-start.550497/page-4. India is now 80 pc open defecation free and on track to be 99 percent free by septempber 2019.

While on the other hand https://tribune.com.pk/story/163248...pen-defecation-leaves-punjab-reeling-reeking/. Paksitan is only making slow progress and has already falle behind India.

Yawn, another dyckmeasuring thread.
We already know Indians have small weenies hence a big ego. :woot:
What is your obsession with weenies. Never outgrew the penis talk. Did you?

Pakistan is for the wrong reason while Indian being called the rape capital suits them right i guess since they dont consider it a wrong reason as long as you have million of thoujand crores in 200 bank accounts combined.
You do realize that in Pakistan you require 4 male eye witnesses for a rape case. I wonder what the reporting rate would be. Hmmm.

Agreed.

Let the bharati @Quibbler be happy in his richie rich India from his slum...... I mean palace in Mumbai.
One thing is certain. The morale of Pakistanis can like you can never be bought down. Because you have learnt to live in a swamp like a pig. But still I am happy that you actually went through every post and finally had to try to insult me because in the end you couldn't refute the facts mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom