What's new

As gunfight continues in Keran, pressure mounts on army to do a Kargil

Would love to see 'other side' (Pakistani reaction) on this thread. Not to mention it should be honest assessment.

My A$$ the terrain is difficult... Army has been built for such terrain... If Keran is tough for our army then we should fall back from Kargil and Glaciers... The infiltrators (PA or otherwise) have thrown a wedge like formation (battle of buldge kind of an intervention), cut our army into two parts and our army is clueless on how to encircle them... you guys really think that unless these guys are sitting in actual fortified military bunkers with a strong position, army wouldn't have used howitzers and other artillery shyt and bombed them to hell, like they do else where? C'mon this is Indian territory and these army spokesmen are talking about bull$shyte like 'calibrated response'... Utter nonsense... Army is covering up that they were caught sleeping, yet again! period!

This General Bikram Singh is more useless than Pappu RG... This is what happens when you promote politically supported stooges to Generals!

My A$$ the terrain is difficult... Army has been built for such terrain... If Keran is tough for our army then we should fall back from Kargil and Glaciers... The infiltrators (PA or otherwise) have thrown a wedge like formation (battle of buldge kind of an intervention), cut our army into two parts and our army is clueless on how to encircle them... you guys really think that unless these guys are sitting in actual fortified military bunkers with a strong position, army wouldn't have used howitzers and other artillery shyt and bombed them to hell, like they do else where? C'mon this is Indian territory and these army spokesmen are talking about bull$shyte like 'calibrated response'... Utter nonsense... Army is covering up that they were caught sleeping, yet again! period!

This General Bikram Singh is more useless than Pappu RG... This is what happens when you promote politically supported stooges to Generals!

Not sure about that as IAF chief is also vouching for the situation but maybe army is trying to reduce the casualities on its side which might be the reason for the encounter taking time.

No Kargil-like intrusion in Kashmir: IAF, Army Chiefs | The Asian Age

This incidence shows that nawaz shraif is not in control of all issues like a pm should and this proxy war is army way of dealing with India

[Bregs];4842030 said:
This incidence shows that nawaz shraif is not in control of all issues like a pm should and this proxy war is army way of dealing with India

Story of Pakistan. Army never consider democratic elected government/ their own people (Awam) when taking big decisions.

Not sure about that as IAF chief is also vouching for the situation but maybe army is trying to reduce the casualities on its side which might be the reason for the encounter taking time.

No Kargil-like intrusion in Kashmir: IAF, Army Chiefs | The Asian Age

Mate, if they have a threat of casualties then they should start pulling back from borders and resign. There is role for Army and the are currently not doing it.

Tell me how did 40 people intrude, if the intruded into India then why can't we encircle them (afterall they would have come in and beyond our Border Out Posts), why can't they call in airforce MI35s and bomb them to hell, why are they calling in brigade of soldiers to manage 40 infiltrators? You really want to close your eyes and trust what Browne or Singh says, suit yourself.

I come from the mountains, the LOC border and can tell you this is 'definitely not' how they should or are expected to behave. They are covering up. Their story does not add up! Accept it or reject it, you can't reason that their story doesn't match up!

[Bregs];4842030 said:

stop blaming others my friend... as of now, we are the ones who should be ashamed that we have this situations on us and the kind of sissy responses from Army PR! Unbelievable!

Like our army loves to sleep, and to counter 40 people,if army is taking around 2 wk than what about major war ?

Mate, if they have a threat of casualties then they should start pulling back from borders and resign. There is role for Army and the are currently not doing it.

Tell me how did 40 people intrude, if the intruded into India then why can't we encircle them (afterall they would have come in and beyond our Border Out Posts), why can't they call in airforce MI35s and bomb them to hell, why are they calling in brigade of soldiers to manage 40 infiltrators? You really want to close your eyes and trust what Browne or Singh says, suit yourself.

I come from the mountains, the LOC border and can tell you this is 'definitely not' how they should or are expected to behave. They are covering up. Their story does not add up! Accept it or reject it, you can't reason that their story doesn't match up!

stop blaming others my friend... as of now, we are the ones who should be ashamed that we have this situations on us and the kind of sissy responses from Army PR! Unbelievable!

our army is stretched all along the LOC, IA is not US army to detect all these incursions using high tech devices. our equipment is outdated and we don't even have NVGs. there are limitations in LOC fencing, for physically occupying all the post is impossible. army aviation has only limited airlifting capabilities to rush to a place at a moments notices.

Sir aaap ke zamaneiii (Pre-Partition) aur aaaj kal mein bohat fark haii ! :whistle:

haan haan, tum to kal paida hue the... Amazing why my countrymen are talking about Nawaz and PA, when we should be kicking some inhouse IA ***** real hard! These morons are always caught sleeping and your shaatir guys sneak in....

Ye bata, Germany aayega? You never responded ;)

haan haan, tum to kal paida hue the... Amazing why my countrymen are talking about Nawaz and PA, when we should be kicking some inhouse IA ***** real hard! These morons are always caught sleeping and your shaatir guys sneak in....

Ye bata, Germany aayega? You never responded ;)

Bhai I dunno what you're talking about - We maintain that there was no intrusion or anything of the kind ! :angel:

Maybe your Army is hallucinating ! :whistle:

Germany is too cold for me - I prefer warmer countries...why don't you give Pakistan a visit ? :azn:

Is @mastaan that old?:what:

Nahhh mate, I'm just kidding with him ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[Bregs];4842030 said:

Most of the countries keep army...... in Pakistan it's reverse ....It's army keeps the country !

So you can understand ...why more than half time since independence military ruled ....and rest of the time Democracy ruled ...that was actually name-sake democracy .!

Pak Army Chief is powerful than Pak PM !!!

Back
Top Bottom