What's new

As an Arab, the Middle East’s reaction to Orlando left me speechless…

I must laugh so hard here...seeing people from countries where women are treated like animals talk about "morals"...

This is your "morals":

Homosexuals are totally normal. Part of humanity. roughly 20% of humanity are homosexual. And thats great. Some of the greatest scientists, artists were and are homosexuals.
Those who show open hate against homosexuals are almost always gays themself and their hate is selfhate.

Dont label your barbarism, primitivism as "morals" and values. There are not many regions in the world with less values and morals than yours.

I agree much of the Middle East is very patriarchal in nature and this needs to change.
But your post is being a little unfair to the Mid East, because contrary to what's implied by these pics, acid attacks are not very common in that region. It's a South Asian thing.

Let me quote from wiki:

According to researchers and activists, countries typically associated with acid assault include Bangladesh, India,[45] Nepal, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, China, United Kingdom,Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Ethiopia. However, acid attacks have been reported in countries around the world, including:[7][46]

Additionally, anecdotal evidence for acid attacks exists in other regions of the world such asSouth America, Central and North Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia.[7] But South Asian countries maintain the highest incidence of acid attacks.[23]

India leads the world in the frequency of acid attacks (both Hindus and Muslims), followed by Cambodia and Bangladesh.

I agree much of the Middle East is very patriarchal in nature and this needs to change.
But your post is being a little unfair to the Mid East, because contrary to what's implied by these pics, acid attacks are not very common in that region. It's a South Asian thing.

Let me quote from wiki:

India leads the world in the frequency of acid attacks (both Hindus and Muslims), followed by Cambodia and Bangladesh.

Is cutting off peoples heads, hands or feet not barbaric? How about stoning? Or throwing people from houses?

With all due respect but the worst humans can do is cocentrated in that region and evrything we see and hear is plain and simple horror and it sometimes make me wonder about the humanism of people in near and middle east.

Its a common instinct of all cultures to show compassion. But its totally non existing in those regions. They even have slaves there. Qatar uses slaves to build its glittery stadiums. Saudi Arabia depends on slaves. ISIS is just the tip of the iceberg.

And such people want lecture us about morals?

The guy who said this is from Pakistan. One of the worst human right abusers in the world.

Didn't even read the article.
Won't ever stand for gay rights.
Sorry. but no one has the authority to kill humans that is something Islam has clearly stated
Woh alg bat the state can punish them but only the sate.
Just because the west makes something Okay doesn't make it okay.
We still have morals The US UK Europe and all the countries that support Gay rights can f off

I am not saying it was something good or promoting or even agreeing with it.
I literally just said this Part of the world will never sink to such lows.
People died that's wrong. Kapeesh

No one is asking you to support them, simply to treat them as you would anyone else you met on the street and not give in to the urge to take a knife or axe or gun and murder them in the name of 'morality'.

Is it so difficult for you to do so?

I must laugh so hard here...seeing people from countries where women are treated like animals talk about "morals"...

This is your "morals":

Acid-attack.jpg

PAY--Acid-Attack.jpg

article-2522422-1A0C5C8200000578-997_634x402.jpg

Homosexuals are totally normal. Part of humanity. roughly 20% of humanity are homosexual. And thats great. Some of the greatest scientists, artists were and are homosexuals.
Those who show open hate against homosexuals are almost always gays themself and their hate is selfhate.

Dont label your barbarism, primitivism as "morals" and values. There are not many regions in the world with less values and morals than yours.
yes.. hatred and violence is a strong expression. remember "final solution?" do you know who was/is the target? and who coined it?

by the way, you want to check out how African Christians treat the gays in Africa and how much praise they get from certain Christians in the west who cant have it in their home countries due to human right law

and your leadership is sold to the idea as well. after invading every other Arab country..the western leaders use the same formula of a "social experiment" and let is simmer and then come back in as "saviours"
@Solomon2
but sometimes .. some "good" deeds dont go unpunished

this gay club shooter was employed by Black water aka G4S.. I just wonder what he must have done together with his "colleagues" ,... and his father? wow I mean wow... he is yet another "character in making".. he declares himself as Afghan president.. has videos in military uniform.. curses Pakistan with a passion and has a habit of burning the pictures of our army chief. I wonder who will be helping him in "scoping" next potential target..

in the meantime.. Trump is receiving congratulatory tweets and celebrating the "presidential win" after this massacre.

No one is asking you to support them, simply to treat them as you would anyone else you met on the street and not give in to the urge to take a knife or axe or gun and murder them in the name of 'morality'.

he has answered that for you.. why you want to force a thought down his throat? he said that the killing was wrong.

leave it at that for now and continue with a slow but gradual teaching.. the mindset change you have in mind will take a while./.. it cant be rushed

yes.. hatred and violence is a strong expression. remember "final solution?" do you know who was/is the target? and who coined it?

by the way, you want to check out how African Christians treat the gays in Africa and how much praise they get from certain Christians in the west who cant have it in their home countries due to human right law

and your leadership is sold to the idea as well. after invading every other Arab country..the western leaders use the same formula of a "social experiment" and let is simmer and then come back in as "saviours"
@Solomon2
but sometimes .. some "good" deeds dont go unpunished

this gay club shooter was employed by Black water aka G4S.. I just wonder what he must have done together with his "colleagues" ,... and his father? wow I mean wow... he is yet another "character in making".. he declares himself as Afghan president.. has videos in military uniform.. curses Pakistan with a passion and has a habit of burning the pictures of our army chief. I wonder who will be helping him in "scoping" next potential target..

in the meantime.. Trump is receiving congratulatory tweets and celebrating the "presidential win" after this massacre.

he has answered that for you.. why you want to force a thought down his throat? he said that the killing was wrong.

leave it at that for now and continue with a slow but gradual teaching.. the mindset change you have in mind will take a while./.. it cant be rushed

Stop blaming others to shroud your own primitivism and barbarism. Africa? Is that your role model?

You created your own hell you live in.

Stop blaming others to shroud your own primitivism and barbarism. Africa? Is that your role model?

You created your own hell you live in.
you are right about our hell. and there is no excuse for that.. but it is worth showing the mirror to Christian apologists who show mock shock over Muslim homophobia.

but I cant stop
sorry its my right to state the obvious. you guys have systematically destroyed one country after another that had a secular leadership which was deadly against the Al Qaeda and all its forms . and look what we are left with.

I mean we never saw such propensity to commit indiscriminate and mass murder of innocent civilians by so called "islamists" (even this term is new) only a century ago when those Muslims should have had more reason to do so because of Western imperial occupation. instead they joined Allied forces against the Nazis .

let me knock you on the head and say Hello !! anybody there??
this So called global Islamic radicalisation phenomenon is engineered.. this so called daesh or Al Qaeda exists only because it is serving a purpose and western leadership is on board together with its staunch Arab allies.. yes it has the convenience to quote Islam whenever it is convenient but I refuse to apologise for the demons your leaders and their allies have created.

@Arsalan is that what was needed?

lol Who cares anyway what the middle East thinks about this?? Moreover, it's a given how women and gays(or even worse Lesbians) are treated in the middle East. So nothing new about the article that we don't already know. :pop:

The guy who said this is from Pakistan. One of the worst human right abusers in the world.
ahahahahaha...............Funny but true. Well, some of them are just hypocrites to be honest, always think they are holier than thou.So just leave it there.:)

lol Who cares anyway what the middle East thinks about this?? Moreover, it's a given how women and gays(or even worse Lesbians) are treated in the middle East. So nothing new about the article that we don't already know. :pop:

ahahahahaha...............Funny but true. Well, some of them are just hypocrites to be honest, always think they are holier than thou.So just leave it there.:)

Most of those who say the stuff said here are gays anyways

this So called global Islamic radicalisation phenomenon is engineered.. this so called daesh or Al Qaeda exists only because it is serving a purpose and western leadership is on board together with its staunch Arab allies.. yes it has the convenience to quote Islam whenever it is convenient but I refuse to apologise for the demons your leaders and their allies have created.

The roots of the the present radicalization lie within Muslim countries, 100%. Trying to blame the big bad West for a non-existent conspiracy will never work here, since it is up to Muslim societies in those countries to figure out a solution for themselves if they are to survive.

Nope
Never gonna happen.
We can ignore them in the west over here nope
We don't want our children to even consider such things.
We can't accept that our morals don't allow it.
You are free to do what you want even if it looks like you're smoking weed but you are free to do anything you like but to expect others to do the same is wrong.
It goes against every instinct of a human being ( won't count the west we all know you're aliens )

Qatar uses slaves to build its glittery stadiums

Funny you are concerned about slaves yet you proudly boast about the Mafia using migrants as slaves and even killing them. Come one boy, at least don't contradict yourself.

You have every right to hate slaves and migrants just don't be outraged if others are doing it.

Each page’s comment section was inundated with posts showing sympathy towards the attacker, praising him for his actions and wishing death upon members of the international LGBT community.

Personally speaking the act is condemn able. I can attribute such reaction to over reaction of western world against muslims. What would have been the headlines if shooter was a christian? Would it be "A christian shot 50 people in a gay club" or would it be a " lunatic opened fire in a club full merry makers"

Discrimination breeds discrimination. In my opinion best headline for this act should have been " A member of gay club opened indiscriminate fire on fellow members." I am sure a balanced headlines would not have raised any type of controversy and all would have sympathised with those who left for this world on eternal journey.

Looks like USA found their next Mayor of Kabul, he fits the criteria, he hates Pakistan to guts, blames Pakistan for everything wrong in Afghanistan oh and he is a clown who dresses in military camo. :lol:

Nope
Never gonna happen.
We can ignore them in the west over here nope
We don't want our children to even consider such things.
We can't accept that our morals don't allow it.
You are free to do what you want even if it looks like you're smoking weed but you are free to do anything you like but to expect others to do the same is wrong.
It goes against every instinct of a human being ( won't count the west we all know you're aliens )
Homosexuality is not contagious you know!

If someone else is gay why should it bother you in any way? How does what he does affect your morals?

I think a lot of this dislike is due to the misunderstanding that people can be "turned". That is not true.
People are born gay or straight or somewhere along the continuum . There is ample scientific evidence of that. If a child is straight no amount of being around gay people will make him gay.

nope they aren't born gay.
"if a child is straight no amount of being around gay people will make him gay."
nope
Look it's something we don't accept we never will
It's not normal
You aren't born like that
what ever the case it won't be allowed here sorry that's it
Our morals don't allow it.

@Sparkle299
Consult him
i can't answer you're queries without striking a nerve

Back
Top Bottom