What's new

As a Tamil patriot I thank Modi and BJP

I heard many people saying that...(Telugu language sounding poetic)!
Yes,Actually Telugu film industries have origins in TN(chennai). If you see lot of Telugu actors of yesteryears still reside in Chennai...and pretty much all Telugu actors know Tamil!!
Sometimes it amazes me....here were are since hundreds of years living close by still our cultures are distinct and preserved!

You end all your words with a vowel....hard not to sound poetic hehe. Tamil its not the case, so much harsh, even guttural endings with gal, kal, mal, aal, ar, aar, um, oom, am, aam, an, aan, etc etc

English is a foreign language and not speaking it correctly is not a big deal. I find it personally foolish not to talk in one's own language on those ceremonies. Just shows some sort of complex.

And we are proud that our P.M Mr. Narendra modi choose to addressed U.N General assembly in Hindi and got a rock star applause while your P.M choose (U)English I suppose. :p:

And I find it absolutely hilarious how Indians boast about their "English", which almost no one around the world understands apart from Indians themselves, :lol:

We still have large number of call centers providing support in English while you have almost none. Do you have any idea how much revenue that add to our GDP with their bad English which the world doesn't understand yet they manage to get the business ??

But you can still keep on making laughing smiles, after all it's about feel good for you. LOL :p:

So don't worry next time you have a game against Australia, England, New Zealand etc, just keep communicating in your normal "English", they won't get a word. :rofl:

Say's who a person from Pakistan ?? LOL. The following threads should be an eye opener for guy's like you.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/110687...-brought-crickets-downfall-says-pcb-chairman/

http://sportzwiki.com/cricket/mohammad-hafeez-upset-by-lack-of-education-remark-by-pcb-chairman/

P.S: Please don't blame me, unlike you it's not me who think so. It's your own PCB chairman's words. :p:

dont blame your separatists on us.

Exactly. Criticize Modi/BJP etc and you are either a Pakistani/Sullah/terorist/communist/Christian/Catholic/traitor/atheist//SJW/Leftist/Marxist/Satan/criminal/Separatist/Insurgent/Imperialist/Troll/Trollbot/Spam/liberal/libtard/insane/confused/liar/cheater/mental case or Kejriwal.

He couldn't answer my tamil question last time, lets see if he can this time :P

I have yet to met a Pakistani who is so obsessed with southern bharat or Tamil nad, he is certainly not Pakistani.. maybe Sri Lankan..

There are many Khalistani who cant speak Punjabi and there are also Kashmiri who cant speak Kashmiri language.

Tamil Nadu and Separatist ?? :o::o::o:

LOL, please wake up and smell the coffee my friend. :)

Tamil Nationalist.

I have yet to met a Pakistani who is so obsessed with southern bharat or Tamil nad, he is certainly not Pakistani.. maybe Sri Lankan..

There are many Khalistani who cant speak Punjabi and there are also Kashmiri who cant speak Kashmiri language.

Tamil Nationalist.
You guys are clueless :lol:

So this was true....my dad told me the same!!
I'm a telugu...I can understand bits and pieces of Kannada and Tamil...but with Malayalam I'm clueless!
Learned a bit though by watching premam movie with subtitles..lol
Actually Malayalam is considered cousin of Tamil language due to similarities. My friends used troll us(North n West Indian) with both Malayalam n Tamil knowingly full well that in the group four one will not understand anything at all!!! P:)

And we are proud that our P.M Mr. Narendra modi choose to addressed U.N General assembly in Hindi and got a rock star applause while your P.M choose (U)English I suppose. :p:
So then why bring up Indians talking in a foreign language English as some sort of trophy?

We still have large number of call centers providing support in English while you have almost none. Do you have any idea how much revenue that add to our GDP with their bad English which the world doesn't understand yet they manage to get the business ??

Yes I know and thats why I am saying it from first hand experience, no one understands Indian English accent. People have to resort to written communication or ask for another Indian who has been to an English speaking country and could speak in an accent understandable for others.

Say's who a person from Pakistan ?? LOL. The following threads should be an eye opener for guy's like you.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/110687...-brought-crickets-downfall-says-pcb-chairman/

http://sportzwiki.com/cricket/mohammad-hafeez-upset-by-lack-of-education-remark-by-pcb-chairman/

P.S: Please don't blame me, unlike you it's not me who think so. It's your own PCB chairman's words. :p:

What were we talking about? About not to be proud of speaking "English" or ashamed of speaking own language.
Lack of education is a universal problem in third world countries and there is lot to be done to improve it.

And my comments were made after your boasting of "talking in English while playing with Pakistan". I stand by my statement, you can very well communicate in English while playing with Australia/England etc, they wont understand what you are talking.

Bitter but truth.

So then why bring up Indians talking in a foreign language English as some sort of trophy?

Yes I know and thats why I am saying it from first hand experience, no one understands Indian English accent. People have to resort to written communication or ask for another Indian who has been to an English speaking country and could speak in an accent understandable for others.

What were we talking about? About not to be proud of speaking "English" or ashamed of speaking own language.
Lack of education is a universal problem in third world countries and there is lot to be done to improve it.

And my comments were made after your boasting of "talking in English while playing with Pakistan". I stand by my statement, you can very well communicate in English while playing with Australia/England etc, they wont understand what you are talking.

Bitter but truth.

Well our players speak good English than most of your players Just care to watch few post mach conversations of players from both India and Pakistan and judge for yourself. Ton's of them are available in YouTube. And truth is indeed bitter, you will understand that after watching the same with an open mind. :)

Tamil Nationalist.

What an Irony, some guy's claim to be nationalists and freedom lovers of a motherland who's mother tongue that don't even understand let alone speak. :rofl::rofl::rofl: LMAO :p:

Well our players speak good English than most of your players Just care to watch few post mach conversations of players from both India and Pakistan and judge for yourself. Ton's of them are available in YouTube. And truth is indeed bitter, you will understand that after watching the same with an open mind. :)

May be from Indian standards they speak really good English, but still no one outside India understands their accent. So they might very well discuss their strategies in "English" when playing with Australia/England or any other nation for that matter, :lol:

So this was true....my dad told me the same!!
I'm a telugu...I can understand bits and pieces of Kannada and Tamil...but with Malayalam I'm clueless!
Learned a bit though by watching premam movie with subtitles..lol
I'm a Telugu as well.

I want BJP to win big in elections.

Most of you know that I am a Tamil nationalist. So yo may wonder why I want BJP to win big. Think hard. It may come to you.

Why don't you tell us?

Why do you want BJP to win big?

May be from Indian standards they speak really good English, but still no one outside India understands their accent. So they might very well discuss their strategies in "English" when playing with Australia/England or any other nation for that matter, :lol:

And say's who a Pakistani ? :lol:
Keep feeling good, while I prefer to take your PCB chairman's statement seriously.

And say's who a Pakistani ? :lol:
Keep feeling good, while I prefer to take your PCB chairman's statement seriously.

In contrast to bragging Indians about their "English" skills, no Pakistani is feeling "proud" about how "good" they speak a foreign language but others don't.

So try harder next time, :cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom