What's new

As a German, I am offended by Imran Khan’s comparison of Modi to Hitler

VICTOR writes the HISTORY...

BRITISH and OTHER EUROPEANS :: KILLED Natives all over the worlds... but look at them... they are the flag-bearers of HUMAN RIGHTS...
Native Americans:: were killed mercilessly for defending their lands but they were termed CRUEL and BARBARIC...

Just imagine... If Hitler have won the world war 2... we might have been reading different history today...
Hitler, THE SAVIOR of oppressed ASIANS and AFRICANS...

He killed people and he paid for that...
At the time of Hitler, entire world was racist one way or another.

The writer actually is validating PMIK's analogy by the mere fact that it has succeeded in bringing people to attention to what is happening in Kashmir. The entire point by PMIK, intended, was to highlight [which has been achieved] what is happening and not open a historical or academic debate on Modi and Hitler.

You hit the nail on the head.

PMIK is Oxford educated while PM Modi is uneducated tea seller.

PMIK is winning the information war for Pakistan while Modi is clueless and is unable to grasp what is happening.

RIP Indian foreign policy thanks to Modi.

We should stop seeking validation from non Muslims. The Muslim world should alone deal with this. They did so when Muslim armies conquered most of the known world. They did not need others' help.

That is what we should aspire to.

VICTOR writes the HISTORY...

BRITISH and OTHER EUROPEANS :: KILLED Natives all over the worlds... but look at them... they are the flag-bearers of HUMAN RIGHTS...
Native Americans:: were killed mercilessly for defending their lands but they were termed CRUEL and BARBARIC...

Just imagine... If Hitler have won the world war 2... we might have been reading different history today...
Hitler, THE SAVIOR of oppressed ASIANS and AFRICANS...

He killed people and he paid for that...
So u are using this argument to justify Modi's actions?

Modi is the worst attempt at imitating Hitler. Imagine a well oil and efficient machine under Hitler and aimless masses standing in cow manure. But one can't deny this flimsy aim at fascism ... Modi inspite of being a joker in front of Hitler did indeed kill Muslims and it ain't no funny matter. Butcher of Gujarat was banned from most western countries until he became prime minister and he was legitimized by none other than Nawaz Sharif by going to his inauguration...

Last edited:
Modi is the worst attempt at imitating Hitler. Imagine a well oil and efficient machine under Hitler and aimless masses standing in cow manure. But one can't deny this flimsy aim at fascism ... Modi inspite of being a joker in front of Hitler did indeed kill Muslims and it ain't no funny matter. Butcher of Gujarat was banned from most western countries until he became prime minister and he was legitimized by nine other than Nawaz Sharif by going to his inauguration...

Your post reflects your lack of knowledge about India. Modi was not involved in Gujarat riots.

At the time of Hitler, entire world was racist one way or another.
It is same... even today... look at middle-east... these flag-bearers are SAVING HUMAN RIGHTS by using bombs and missiles... on HUMANS...

So u are using this argument to justify Modi's actions?

No, I'm telling the truth... This argument justifies so many cruel acts... including the assassination of Nawab Akbar Shehbaz Khan Bugti https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/a-martyr-is-born/232410

I'm giving this argument to justify the exodus, killing and conversion of Hindus... since, the time King DAHIR was defeated by umayyads...

If, Kashmir is integrated completely with India... Modi would become a statesman... else, he would be termed a looser, barbarian and what not (negatively)...

Your post reflects your lack of knowledge about India. Modi was not involved in Gujarat riots.
So, what was he? Overseeing the operation? Why was he not allowed in the U.S. until he became a prime minister? Why are cow vigilantes active under his premiership? Why are lynch mobs decrying hindu supremacy only active now? Why did he need to usurp Kashmir now? I may know less but I ain't blind either...

So, what was he? Overseeing the operation? Why was he not allowed in the U.S. until he became a prime minister? Why are cow vigilantes active under his premiership? Why are lynch mobs decrying hindu supremacy only active now? Why did he need to usurp Kashmir now? I may know less but I ain't blind either...

I think that if Modi is not involved in Gujrat massacre; then we can safely say that Hitler was also not involved in the alleged atrocities, for which he is accused. Also, Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi never ever came to India and Quaid e Azam never made any demand of Pakistan.:p::p::p:

It is same... even today... look at middle-east... these flag-bearers are SAVING HUMAN RIGHTS by using bombs and missiles... on HUMANS...

No, I'm telling the truth... This argument justifies so many cruel acts... including the assassination of Nawab Akbar Shehbaz Khan Bugti https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/a-martyr-is-born/232410

I'm giving this argument to justify the exodus, killing and conversion of Hindus... since, the time King DAHIR was defeated by umayyads...

If, Kashmir is integrated completely with India... Modi would become a statesman... else, he would be termed a looser, barbarian and what not (negatively)...
Winston Churchill was more a Hitler to India than probably Hitler himself during the world war 2.

All those acts were being done by his rivals in Sangh to bring him down.

You should read how he had destroyed Pravin Togadia and VHP in gujarat.

Modi single handedly made Keshubhai patel, Shankersinh Vaghela, Suresh Mehta, Sanjay Joshi, Pravin Togadia and Haren Pandya irrelevant in Gujarat politics.

So when is this fascist/nazi style ethnic cleansing of Kashmiris supposed to begin ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom