What's new

ARY's CEO Compared ‘Mere Paas Tum Ho’ To ‘Game Of Thrones’

Problem is two fold

One is proper sex education is not given in conservative countries--->well it is understandable and I am not too much against it

But the bigger problem is:

Parents never teach their sons that it is possible to find fulfillment in life without the love of a woman or family..A sort of Japanese Samurai spirit. Everywhere you go in conservative cultures, the message is always driven home that without a woman a man is incomplete, a sookha hua aam....that to find happiness,success,stability in life one needs the loving and nourishing touch of a woman...What nonsense? Even the Takla/Ganja/Baldie at his office was feeding him the same nonsense...Danish was even defiant when suggested as such and said he would prove it is much easier to achieve shattering success and fulfillment in life without woman....Problem is the showrunners proved the Baldie right in the end...No matter how much success he got, it could not heal his broken heart...I am still ambivalent about the ending
I thought that to myself... now no interest in relations of any sort, just me, And my comfort zone

Problem is two fold

One is proper sex education is not given in conservative countries--->well it is understandable and I am not too much against it

But the bigger problem is:

Parents never teach their sons that it is possible to find fulfillment in life without the love of a woman or family..A sort of Japanese Samurai spirit. Everywhere you go in conservative cultures, the message is always driven home that without a woman a man is incomplete, a sookha hua aam....that to find happiness,success,stability in life one needs the loving and nourishing touch of a woman...What nonsense? Even the Takla/Ganja/Baldie at his office was feeding him the same nonsense...Danish was even defiant when suggested as such and said he would prove it is much easier to achieve shattering success and fulfillment in life without woman....Problem is the showrunners proved the Baldie right in the end...No matter how much success he got, it could not heal his broken heart...I am still ambivalent about the ending

I don’t know anything about the show but I agree with the jist of your post

I thought that to myself... now no interest in relations of any sort, just me, And my comfort zone
Ha...just like myself

haha... I was just picturing that in my mind .. no I don’t want to watch that.
Apparently the drama is about a middle class married man having a child, the wife betrays him for a rich boss. She fleds to her boss and seeks divorce from her husband. Stays with the boss but without marriage.

The boss then becomes poor and the ex husband becomes rich but has lost the tase of life and dies in the end.

This is what i understood

Apparently the drama is about a middle class married man having a child, the wife betrays him for a rich boss. She fleds to her boss and seeks divorce from her husband. Stays with the boss but without marriage.

The boss then becomes poor and the ex husband becomes rich but has lost the tase of life and dies in the end.

This is what i understood
Thanks for the condensed ‘viewing’....that’s all I need.

better would have been if Mahwish started really caring for the welfare of her ex-husband after the final dialogue and herself gotten him married off to Hania, foregoing also parental rights...It would have been a peaceful ending but would it have been impactful? who knows...I am no writer....His visit broke the dam of suppressed emotions in his subconscious....Body couldnot take it...This may sound ridiculous in Western context but is perfectly understandable in Islamic or South Asian context
You cannot get into new relationship if ex still occupy your heart and brain ..it would be unfair to hania if danish physically be wth her but not mentally. If you watch early episode then you will understand the intensity of danish's love for Mehwish and in last scene he said

" Loghoon ne muje kaha k mehwish ko maaf karoo, Main ne maaf kar diya lakin wo be tu muje maaf karey ..jaan shor dey meri lakin tum ne meri jaan nhi shori.. mera manna ha k app se bewafe hoo ghi tu move on karoo na yaar aur abb app k sath bewafee ho jahey tu murr k purane wafadar ko mut dekhoo.. woo abb ki karey? main abb tak decide nhi kar paya murder bara crime ha yea bewafahee..murder main tu bus jaan chali jati hai lakin bewafehe main murder hota ha lakin jaan nhi jati" thats where i think his death was logical end

You cannot get into new relationship if ex still occupy your heart and brain ..it would be unfair to hania if danish physically be wth her but not mentally. If you watch early episode then you will understand the intensity of danish's love for Mehwish and in last scene he said

" Loghoon ne muje kaha k mehwish ko maaf karoo, Main ne maaf kar diya lakin wo be tu muje maaf karey ..jaan shor dey meri lakin tum ne meri jaan nhi shori.. mera manna ha k app se bewafe hoo ghi tu move on karoo na yaar aur abb app k sath bewafee ho jahey tu murr k purane wafadar ko mut dekhoo.. woo abb ki karey? main abb tak decide nhi kar paya murder bara crime ha yea bewafahee..murder main tu bus jaan chali jati hai lakin bewafehe main murder hota ha lakin jaan nhi jati" thats where i think his death was logical end
Ye marte waqt ghazal likhta gaya aur iron man bas “i am iron man” kehte mar gaya. Kia class ki acting hai

I really like it when all these feminazis go wild over these issues.

This is the reality !!!

A lady needs wealth more than a man. And it’s not about financial insecurities, nope. Generally female are more attracted to wealth and many don’t care whatever they have to do to obtain it.

A fresh graduate who doesn’t earn or earns less but is at a very handsome age of around 23-25, is ignored by ladies for marriage while ladies play off with playboys with no intention of future permanent relations. And when the time comes, they go for an uncle who earns good but has passed his peak manhood and entered early forties or late 30s
He did shut up all feminist here

Phir se rula diya yaar..anyways it is something to be cherished that there are still people who love with this much purity...Once this purity is lost in the quest for sexual revolution and third wave feminism, the world will be a little less worth living

Phir se rula diya yaar..anyways it is something to be cherished that there are still people who love with this much purity...Once this purity is lost in the quest for sexual revolution and third wave feminism, the world will be a little less worth living
Life has a deep meaning.

A wife is supposed to be the incomplete puzzle of your soul instead of just a play body or something...

Neither man in this world or women, know what it is to have a pure awesome husband-wife relation. Both should act mature and be friendly at the same time...

Sonay ja raha hun.. kal dunga advice achi wali!
Aj khuwab mein mein ne dekha tha ke kisi mod ne mujhe ban kardia hai aur reason ye tha ke non serious attitude

I don't know about the show content but seeing it gaining more importance then what happened to that innocent soul in nowshehra kpk.i now hate it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom