What's new

ARY's CEO Compared ‘Mere Paas Tum Ho’ To ‘Game Of Thrones’

Story is nothing new or spectacular even though some dialogue were excellent

Mere Paas Tum Ho’ revolved around the story of a couple, Mehwish and Danish, whose love marriage ends as Mehwish chooses a wealthy man Shehwar over her husband.

Taken aback by the betrayal, the husband leaves his job, sells his house and invests in stock exchange. Things take turns for better and he becomes wealthy through this investment. Then his son, Roomi, wanted his father to marry his teacher Hania

On the other hand, Mehwish was betrayed by Shehwar just before they were about to marry and she also came to know that he was only living off his wife Maham’s money. Mehwish then wanted Danish to forgive him so that they can get back together.

As the play was drawing near its conclusion, fans were waiting if Danish will forgive Mehwish or will marry Hania. He, however, has died leaving his fans heartbroken.
So its a tragedy drama. I see thats why its getting so much attention. I bet that hero's death was deliberately put for shock and awe even if it didn't make sense. All were expecting happy ending. Lol thanks for explaining though...

So its a tragedy drama. I see thats why its getting so much attention. I bet that hero's death was deliberately put for shock and awe even if it didn't make sense. All were expecting happy ending. Lol thanks for explaining though...
Hero was madly in love with his ex wife so according to writer he died because it was impossible for him to move on after loving so much to his ex wife . it was not possible for him to take her ex wife back or to remarry with another girl (because he has nothing to offer her) which seem logical end to me

game of thrones has debauchery, incest, lust, murder, impalement, treachery, deceit, lying and many other ills of society.

did this drama have the same stuff? I haven't seen it so that's why I ask.

game of thrones has debauchery, incest, lust, murder, impalement, treachery, deceit, lying and many other ills of society.

did this drama have the same stuff? I haven't seen it so that's why I ask.
This drama has cheat, lying, deceit, lust of money/material things etc..i mean girl has everything in life i.e loving and caring husband , lovely child but she was ungrateful and greedy which make her to cheat her husband and take divorce from him even when husband was begging to make thing work and then she has left nothing with her but regrets after she was betrayed in same manners by another man

This drama has cheat, lying, deceit, lust of money/material things etc..i mean girl has everything in life i.e loving and caring husband , lovely child but she was ungrateful and greedy which make her to cheat her husband and take divorce from him even when husband was begging to make thing work and then she has left nothing with her but regrets after she was betrayed in same manners by another man
not really games of thrones.

Mere Paas Tum Ho’ revolved around the story of a couple, Mehwish and Danish, whose love marriage ends as Mehwish chooses a wealthy man Shehwar over her husband.

Taken aback by the betrayal, the husband leaves his job, sells his house and invests in stock exchange. Things take turns for better and he becomes wealthy through this investment. Then his son, Roomi, wanted his father to marry his teacher Hania

On the other hand, Mehwish was betrayed by Shehwar just before they were about to marry and she also came to know that he was only living off his wife Maham’s money. Mehwish then wanted Danish to forgive him so that they can get back together.

As the play was drawing near its conclusion, fans were waiting if Danish will forgive Mehwish or will marry Hania. He, however, has died leaving his fans heartbroken.

reminds me of art of good precis writing.

better would have been if Mahwish started really caring for the welfare of her ex-husband after the final dialogue and herself gotten him married off to Hania, foregoing also parental rights...It would have been a peaceful ending but would it have been impactful? who knows...I am no writer....His visit broke the dam of suppressed emotions in his subconscious....Body couldnot take it...This may sound ridiculous in Western context but is perfectly understandable in Islamic or South Asian context

better would have been if Mahwish started really caring for the welfare of her ex-husband after the final dialogue and herself gotten him married off to Hania, foregoing also parental rights...It would have been a peaceful ending but would it have been impactful? who knows...I am no writer....His visit broke the dam of suppressed emotions in his subconscious....Body couldnot take it...This may sound ridiculous in Western context but is perfectly understandable in Islamic or South Asian context
I really like it when all these feminazis go wild over these issues.

This is the reality !!!

A lady needs wealth more than a man. And it’s not about financial insecurities, nope. Generally female are more attracted to wealth and many don’t care whatever they have to do to obtain it.

A fresh graduate who doesn’t earn or earns less but is at a very handsome age of around 23-25, is ignored by ladies for marriage while ladies play off with playboys with no intention of future permanent relations. And when the time comes, they go for an uncle who earns good but has passed his peak manhood and entered early forties or late 30s

This is the reality !!!

A lady needs wealth more than a man. And it’s not about financial insecurities, nope. Generally female are more attracted to wealth and many don’t care whatever they have to do to obtain it.

A fresh graduate who doesn’t earn or earns less but is at a very handsome age of around 23-25, is ignored by ladies for marriage while ladies play off with playboys with no intention of future permanent relations. And when the time comes, they go for an uncle who earns good but has passed his peak manhood and entered early forties or late 30s
:lol:

You need any advice bro??

This is the reality !!!

Problem is two fold

One is proper sex education is not given in conservative countries--->well it is understandable and I am not too much against it

But the bigger problem is:

Parents never teach their sons that it is possible to find fulfillment in life without the love of a woman or family..A sort of Japanese Samurai spirit. Everywhere you go in conservative cultures, the message is always driven home that without a woman a man is incomplete, a sookha hua aam....that to find happiness,success,stability in life one needs the loving and nourishing touch of a woman...What nonsense? Even the Takla/Ganja/Baldie at his office was feeding him the same nonsense...Danish was even defiant when suggested as such and said he would prove it is much easier to achieve shattering success and fulfillment in life without woman....Problem is the showrunners proved the Baldie right in the end...No matter how much success he got, it could not heal his broken heart...I am still ambivalent about the ending

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom