khoon ke anson ronay ko dil chahta hai
aye qudrat tujhse larrne ko dil chahta hai

roz ek naya naseeb kholne ka dil chahta hai
aye qudrat tujhse larrne ko dil chahta hai

:D
EPJ62fjX4AEaQAh

I dunno man but grown men crying means drama was powerful :D
(as shared by paksword in other thread)

Whats this drama about? Can anyone tell here in short?

I cannot understand the madness about this average drama..there have been much better drama serial in history of Pakistan televison..worst they could not handle little sucess and did not air last episode on youtube and forced people to watch it in cinema or forced them to download ary zap app
Yea, there have been many amazing ones, i guess, Pakistani dramas have gone loose as well lately.

Diyar-e-dil, Bashar Momin, Khuda Aur Muhabbat

Well, he can sure compare in that both GoT & Mere Pass Tum Ho had a very much disappointing end :lol::lol:

Whats this drama about? Can anyone tell here in short?
Story is nothing new or spectacular even though some dialogue were excellent

Mere Paas Tum Ho’ revolved around the story of a couple, Mehwish and Danish, whose love marriage ends as Mehwish chooses a wealthy man Shehwar over her husband.

Taken aback by the betrayal, the husband leaves his job, sells his house and invests in stock exchange. Things take turns for better and he becomes wealthy through this investment. Then his son, Roomi, wanted his father to marry his teacher Hania

On the other hand, Mehwish was betrayed by Shehwar just before they were about to marry and she also came to know that he was only living off his wife Maham’s money. Mehwish then wanted Danish to forgive him so that they can get back together.

As the play was drawing near its conclusion, fans were waiting if Danish will forgive Mehwish or will marry Hania. He, however, has died leaving his fans heartbroken.

Story is nothing new or spectacular even though some dialogue were excellent

Mere Paas Tum Ho’ revolved around the story of a couple, Mehwish and Danish, whose love marriage ends as Mehwish chooses a wealthy man Shehwar over her husband.

Taken aback by the betrayal, the husband leaves his job, sells his house and invests in stock exchange. Things take turns for better and he becomes wealthy through this investment. Then his son, Roomi, wanted his father to marry his teacher Hania

On the other hand, Mehwish was betrayed by Shehwar just before they were about to marry and she also came to know that he was only living off his wife Maham’s money. Mehwish then wanted Danish to forgive him so that they can get back together.

As the play was drawing near its conclusion, fans were waiting if Danish will forgive Mehwish or will marry Hania. He, however, has died leaving his fans heartbroken.
I don’t like humayun’s delivery, poor acting

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom