What's new

Arundhati Roy

It's a democracy.

The right to speak is hers.

The right to reject her crap is ours.

Just like I did not even bother to read this article. :D

The only thing I'd ever like to read of Arundhati Roy would be her obituary.

How do you know she is only speaking and not doing something more? This scum was caught red handed using naxalite terrorists to oust the same local poor tribals she claims to be fighting. Her plus bunglow is not even on her own land. Why do you think that she's going against everything so personally?

As long as she rants, she is called barking but considering her media privilege position, I am sure she's involved with terrorists in unconventional means.

Ah..How good would it have been if she was a Pakistani citizen? the dread that would have come from her mouth would have led to her killing long long ago. Lucky *****.

Dont always look for bad in Pakistan.
Asma Jehangir =Arundhati Roy

How do you know she is only speaking and not doing something more? This scum was caught red handed using naxalite terrorists to oust the same local poor tribals she claims to be fighting. Her plus bunglow is not even on her own land. Why do you think that she's going against everything so personally?

As long as she rants, she is called barking but considering her media privilege position, I am sure she's involved with terrorists in unconventional means.

If have not been observing, look closely, the Indian media has almost stopped reporting on her.

Such people are special because they have an audience around the world and you don't want the world to cry hoarse over how evil India is.

Let me tell you the best way to deal with such people.

You stalk them. Prevent them from aiding the terrorists and then letting them go.

This is what we've been doing with the Kashmiri separatists and boy we've been mighty successful with the Gilani's and the Mirwaiz's haven't we?

If have not been observing, look closely, the Indian media has almost stopped reporting on her.

Only AFTER sedition charges were filed against her by this government as the ruling party was losing credibility even among their votebank.

Such people are special because they have an audience around the world and you don't want the world to cry hoarse over how evil India is.

Even if we do all that this witch says, that bag of audience will still call us evil. So let us live upto their allegations properly first. That way we can prove them right and at the same time not let their words go empty. :lol:

Let me tell you the best way to deal with such people.

A 5.56 mm medicine between her eyes is the best option.

You stalk them. Prevent them from aiding the terrorists and then letting them go.

We're a country of 115 crore people with resource constraints that does not permit us to waste so much of the same over a doodad treacherous dirt pile like her. This is leftist weakness as we can observe from a governance of this type in countries like Sweden.

This is what we've been doing with the Kashmiri separatists and boy we've been mighty successful with the Gilani's and the Mirwaiz's haven't we?

At the cost of thousands of soldier's lives and the lives of innocent local Indians. Sorry; I prefer the old school method of "cleaningup" unwanted garbage like this traitor. Keep repeating it until they either submit or go extinct. This is one thing I totally respect Chinese for. They don't stand to any pressure and hold their position strong.

Democracy is not the ultimate god. It is loaded with more loopholes than authoritarian rules. So I don't really bank on this "rights" crap.

An INSAS barrel stuffed upwards and trigger pulled such traitors like Roy is the most cost-effective, life saving and time saving method.

Only AFTER sedition charges were filed against her by this government as the ruling party was losing credibility even among their votebank.

Even if we do all that this witch says, that bag of audience will still call us evil. So let us live upto their allegations properly first. That way we can prove them right and at the same time not let their words go empty. :lol:

We're a country of 115 crore people with resource constraints that does not permit us to waste so much of the same over a doodad treacherous dirt pile like her. This is leftist weakness as we can observe from a governance of this type in countries like Sweden.

At the cost of thousands of soldier's lives and the lives of innocent local Indians. Sorry; I prefer the old school method of "cleaningup" unwanted garbage like this traitor. Keep repeating it until they either submit or go extinct. This is one thing I totally respect Chinese for. They don't stand to any pressure and hold their position strong.

Democracy is not the ultimate god. It is loaded with more loopholes than authoritarian rules. So I don't really bank on this "rights" crap.

An INSAS barrel stuffed upwards and trigger pulled such traitors like Roy is the most cost-effective, life saving and time saving method.

If you proceed this way, you'll only end uo making a martyr out of her.

And then another Arundhati Roy will rise.

And then another one.

And then another one.

One fine day you'll see that those Arundhati Roy's have picked up an AK-47 themselves.

Then begins the endless cycle of bloodshed and more bloodshed.

And then one fine day you'll look back and say, "Oh my God! we lost so many soldiers."

The best way to break thi vicious circle is to let her die her own death.

You don't want to make a martyr out of her, do you?

This way, she dies and her ideology dies with her.

You don't want to kill the person. You want to kill the ideology.

The last thing you'd want would be Arundhati Roy becoming for India what Liu became for China.

Such people thrive on the oxygen of publicity.

China did the mistake of giving Liu the publicity.

You want India to make the same mistake with Roy?

Just don't give her publicity and her rants will be silenced by the pandemonium of over a billion vibrant people.

Try to understand that this is what your enemies want you to do.

They want you to arrest her, jail her so that they could raise a hue and cry over how "evil India is trying to silence a Jhansi-ki-Rani of a lady".

Like they say, Haathi chale bazaar, Kutte bhonkein Hazaar.

CaptainSparrow I agree with your sentiments..

But does that mean what she did was legal ?

Does that mean that we stop believing in law and ignoring every Tom,Dick , Harry to break law because we believe that if we enforce law then she/he will become a hero ?

Ignoring someone is the easiest way to have a solution

But think about it...

For fear of publicity should we ignore people...

If tomorrow someone steals from a rich man's house and we do not jail him because he believe he has become a Robinhood would it lead to a solution ?

It would lead to more problems because it will be a motivation for every Tom, Dick and Harry to steal

I hope I am clear this time...

Once again Peace !!!!!

The best way to deal with the enemy is to attack his morale.

Once you defeat the morale, you've veritably defeated the enemy himself.

she is the only sane voice in the whole bharati media that does makes sense

and rest of others are like this

Last edited by a moderator:
I am amazed how people think that in the name of democracy we can do anything in this country..

Democracy does not mean freedom..

Democracy means the right to choose your destiny

The Right to Freedom comes from the Constitution and you have riders there...

A civilsed society is a society based on legal and ethical principles

Not on the principle of ignoring potential criminals because we fear that he will become a hero

Are we so scared ?

CaptainSparrow I agree with your sentiments..

But does that mean what she did was legal ?

Does that mean that we stop believing in law and ignoring every Tom,Dick , Harry to break law because we believe that if we enforce law then she/he will become a hero ?

Ignoring someone is the easiest way to have a solution

But think about it...

For fear of publicity should we ignore people...

If tomorrow someone steals from a rich man's house and we do not jail him because he believe he has become a Robinhood would it lead to a solution ?

It would lead to more problems because it will be a motivation for every Tom, Dick and Harry to steal

I hope I am clear this time...

Once again Peace !!!!!

My dear, Countering terrorism is very different from countering ordinary crime.

Terrorism derives its strength from a specific ideology.

Your best bet is to kill that ideology.

The terrorist will die his own death.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

she is the only sane voice in the whole bharati media that does makes sense

Well, effectively she's an outcast in Indian media now.

So she's not even in the media now.

I am amazed how people think that in the name of democracy we can do anything in this country..

Democracy means the right to choose your destination

Not on the principle of ignoring potential criminals because we fear that he will become a hero

Are we so scared ?

Very well said. A slap to those "oh the wonderful and divine democracy" lovers who apologize for the intentional hateful activities of traitors. If appeasing and fearing garbage like this is democracy then we don't want such a democracy.

M/s Roy's bread and butter is anti establishment rhetoric which Indian government has been used to, check the older generation of communist leadership in India. Our establishment is used to these folks who derive political mileage from anti-Indian sentiment.
She has been largely successful in establishing chord of understanding with the fringe element in the society that dwelves on anti-national, anti-establishment sentiment.

The question arises; Are all here opinions nonsensical?
..No, especially one of the things that she says are defiantly real, "the paradigm of social inequality in our country" she usually refers to, in her rhetoric is something everyone who knows about India can find a connection to.

But her argument from there after turns into psudo-communist agenda of peddling crap anti-India sentiments of state sponsored terrorism to explain the prevailing socio-economic injustice in the rural India. Because of the shock value of her opinions, newspapers around the world are more than eager to publish her views and thus her business is thriving on anti-establishment rhetoric. It's nothing new for the government, we have had quite a few commi pseudo-intellectuals in the past whose favorite pastime was peddling bullcrap stories against the state.

The best way to deal with arm chair Maoists is to ignore them!!!

Democracy means the right to choose your destiny

Are we so scared ?

We're not scared. Not at all.

The freedom being given to Arundhati Roy is the living proof that we're not scared.

These are the moments when a nations gets to show its own people the greatness of the principles on which it is founded.

No nation whose very people start questioning its very ethos can survive the test of time.

The best best is to reinforce the faith of the people in the nation so much that no number of Arundhati Roy's can even shake that faith let alone break it.

...and that is achieved only through killing the ideology not the person.

My dear, Countering terrorism is very different from countering ordinary crime.

Terrorism derives its strength from a specific ideology.

Your best bet is to kill that ideology.

The terrorist will die his own death.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Well, effectively she's an outcast in Indian media now.

So she's not even in the media now.

You know what the best idealogy is:

Follow the law..

But I understand ur sentiments..

Someday I am robbed and I just ignore it..

Because I am living in a society of robbers...

Next time people.. don't ask for justice when riots happen or politicians loot or people get killed Pakistanis make fun of us..

Just ignore those incidents !!!

Paksitanis will laugh at us !!

Just ignore them !!

Escapsim !!! Huh !!!!

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom