What's new

Arundhati Roy Speech at University of Westminster

She is suffering from schizophrenia :lol: The same old story. :lol:

I thought she was a contrarian till I heard the above. Today I realised she is a mythomaniac

Here are her lies -

War was perpetuated by upper class hindus against Goa, Hyderabad, Telegana and few others.

Her lie - Indian state at war with Christians in Goa

Reality - Goa demographics - 66% hindus, 27% christians - history - Portugal army was taken POW by Indian army("The casualties were minimum. I am in favour of all wars being like the war between India and Portugal -- peaceful and quickly over!" - J. K. Galbraith, former US ambassador to India)

Her lie - Indian state at war with muslims in Hyderabad

Reality - Hyderabad demographics - 55% hindus, 42% muslims - brief history - hyderabad was a hindu majority state under Nizam and many muslims supported "Join India" movement against Razakars (private army)

Her lie - Indian state at war with Tribals in Telengana

Reality - 86% hindus and against tribals in Telengana????:hitwall:

Wow!! She explains it very well. This Hindu Brahmin arrogance does not even leave its own country alone!

I hate this ***** she talks out her backside alot

I thought she was a contrarian till I heard the above. Today I realised she is a mythomaniac

Here is her lies -

War was perpetuated by upper class hindus against Goa, Hyderabad, Telegana and few others.

Her lie - Indian state at war with Christians in Goa

Reality - Goa demographics - 66% hindus, 27% christians - history - Portugal army was taken POW by Indian army("The casualties were minimum. I am in favour of all wars being like the war between India and Portugal -- peaceful and quickly over!" - J. K. Galbraith, former US ambassador to India)

Her lie - Indian state at war with muslims in Hyderabad

Reality - Hyderabad demographics - 55% hindus, 42% muslims - brief history - hyderabad was a hindu majority state under Nizam and many muslims supported "Join India" movement against Razakars (private army)

Her lie - Indian state at war with Tribals in Telengana

Reality - 86% hindus and against tribals in Telengana????:hitwall:

When Goa was liberated, people in Angola and Mozambique celebrated. Should we ashamed of liberating Goa or Hyderabad using force, noway.

I love her, she is the only Indian who speaks the truth, but unfortunately what shy says is beyond the grasp and comprehension of one billion conceited hiindus. Pakistan should award her honourary citizenship so that if there is ever any danger to her life from the hundreds of armed and dangerous hindu terrorist organizatins, she can come here and continue her fight against the hipocratic lies of indians.

:rofl:

Serious: Yeah she is a great speaker, I like her very much

Actually I find her to be the only sane person in India, What she is saying is reality which you don't want to hear. Its the one billion hindus who are suffering from constipated Delusional epilepsy.

Keep happy in your dreams of misplaced grandeure, India is going to implode soon.

She is suffering from schizophrenia :lol: The same old story. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom