What's new

Arundhati Roy Says ‘Kashmir should get Azadi from bhookhe-nange Hindustan’

why should Geelani be charged under laws that have no jurisdiction in occupied Kashmir

i'm sorry, i don't subscribe to that....

and why would indians insist on allowing a 'seditioner' (as you call him) to have your indian citizenship

is it so cheap and easy to have one? Even for those who are ardently opposed to your occupation, and whose constituents and backers feel the same way?

why should Geelani be charged under laws that have no jurisdiction in occupied Kashmir

Well why should the "free people" of Pakistan occupied Kashmir have to bear laws such as the below?

Similarly....Indian Kashmir is governed by Indian laws....and as long as Geelani lives on this side and hold the passport with the Ashoka emblem....he will be treated as any other Indian..

The constitution of Azad Kashmir poses major impediments towards

genuine democracy as it bars all those parties and individuals from

participating in the political process who do not support the idea of

Kashmir’s accession to Pakistan and hence precludes all those who are

in favor of Kashmiri independence. To fail to support, or fail to

appear to support Kashmir’s accession to Pakistan means to invite the

ire of Pakistan’s abusive intelligence agencies and its military. It

also entails inviting political persecution, such as ineligibility to

contest elections or to seek employment with any government

institution, or the curtailing of basic freedom of expression. (These

issues are explored in more detail in Chapters IV and V, below.)
http://www.kashmiri.info/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=1050

and why would indians insist on allowing a 'seditioner' (as you call him) to have your indian citizenship

is it so cheap and easy to have one? Even for those who are ardently opposed to your occupation, and whose constituents and backers feel the same way?
lo...in pakistan, people needs to take citizenship, even he/she is born in pakistan from pakistani parents..lol

Cheap indeed! India even pay geelanis medical bill keeping other indians bhokha nanga!

If it was that simple then this Arundhuti Roy and Hurriyat separatism problem should have been solved long ago but governments and societies dont work that way do they ? which is why the citizenship is never revoked but citizens are tried for breaking laws . for instance the Pakistan Government does not revoke Nawab Bugti jnr 's Pakistani citizenship does it ?

He is an Indian citizen by birth and/or ancestral origin... you may not subscribe to this opinion but the fact of the matter is that he holds an Indian passport and is on the Indian electoral rolls. He has to follow the same rules as rest of India does.

lo...in pakistan, people needs to take citizenship, even he/she is born in pakistan from pakistani parents..lol

exactly; but occupied Kashmir isn't indian and therefore Mr. Geelani and the likes needn't worry about being 'considered' traitors when they are ardently opposed and openly unwilling to be a part of ''your system''

he is in total defiance of bharat, as are the people of Kashmir

Well why should the "free people" of Pakistan occupied Kashmir have to bear laws such as the below?

how interesting that you would resort to citing an article by Fouq Library, which incidentally also ran reports like the one below regarding bharti occupied Kashmir (which is where all the unrest is taking place unabated)

Fouq Libarary

Similarly....Indian Kashmir is governed by Indian laws....and as long as Geelani lives on this side and hold the passport with the Ashoka emblem....he will be treated as any other Indian..

therein lies the irony....they arent begging for your citizenship. you are trying to force it down their throats, and it sure as hell aint working!

My advice to you would be to read the Constitution of Azad J&K. That's right, they have their own Constitution (their own flag too). Azad J & K is fairly autonomous, though it does get backing, diplomatic and full moral support from Pakistan (which is the same case with occupied Kashmir as well)

My advice to you would be to read the Constitution of Azad J&K. That's right, they have their own Constitution (their own flag too). Azad J & K is fairly autonomous, though it does get backing, diplomatic and full moral support from Pakistan (which is the same case with occupied Kashmir as well)

I just started to read and stopped when I read this,

"That as a President of Azad Jammu and Kashmir I will remain loyal to the country and to the cause of accession of the State of Jammu & Kashmir to Pakistan". - Oath of President of "Azad" Jammu Kashmir

Really Azad,I must say..

All of those who think Kashmir will be freed from India, just forget about it. I am not talking abt Azad kashmir.

ULFA was threat one day, now its silent. Naxals have reduced their activities and under control. Gilani will be arrested in few days. Kashmir's protest will also be under control.

There is no doubt it. and this self-appointed Human activist can say anything she wants. We wil only listen what we want listen.

Roy is making so much fun of herself:lol:

This women Arundhati Roy is Attention - seeker
she has gone way 2 far ...

legally she should face Sedetion charges

But Just as a govt official On media said yesterday " IGNORE HER "

My question to arundhati roy....she supports kashmiri seperatist...she call India a colonising power....she abuses our Armed forces.....she supports Naxal.....but when a Militant kill our Army soldier...or when a Naxalite kill our jawan...what About them....what about greivences of their Family ??? .....

how interesting that you would resort to citing an article by Fouq Library, which incidentally also ran reports like the one below regarding bharti occupied Kashmir (which is where all the unrest is taking place unabated)

Fouq Libarary

Typical that you digress from topic to hide your duplicity....

The fact is, "Azad" Kashmir is the biggest exhaggeration of reality....

I think Ive sufficiently answered your question as to why Geelani and his arrest are completely legal...... that the people accusing us have no locus standi on the issue due to their blatant hypocrisy

therein lies the irony....they arent begging for your citizenship. you are trying to force it down their throats, and it sure as hell aint working!

No one is forcing them to do squat......They dont have to be Indian citizens....but on this side of the fence, its our law that reigns supreme...
We have no problem with Geelani and his ilk choosing foreign citizenship....but then they cant choose to live on Indian lands...

Trust me....Im well aware of the Pakistani constitution of "Azad" Kashmir....its the single biggest lie sold to a people to further your own agenda...

"You can polish a turd, but it'll still be Sh!t"

Please sell your lies to poor uneducated masses of P-O-K....this is what you're good at and have been doing for a while now....

Back
Top Bottom