What's new

Arundhati Roy Says ‘Kashmir should get Azadi from bhookhe-nange Hindustan’

This lady is siding with terrorists and deshdrohis........and pitying our nation.....I think she is correct.......

I see bhartis are doing just speaking against her abusing her sans any logical argument.

And when James Cameron gave a speech in India, he was being abused by India's padosis with a lot of logic.. Was he?

So how many Indian terrorist army personnel have been punished for rapes in Occupied Kashmir?

How many of them have been punished for murdering Kashmiris in their country occupied by India?

The charges which are proven, the people responsible are court martialed.

However many times it was found the accusations were baseless.

A classic example.

Indian Army To Fire Officer In Kashmir **** Case
31 January 2005
Reuters

Jammu: An Indian army major found guilty of sexually molesting a 10-year- old girl and her mother in Indian Kashmir is to be dismissed, a spokesman said on Monday. The decision by a military court was one of the swiftest to deliver justice to victims of abuse by Indian security forces battling Islamic militants in the disputed Himalayan state. 'Major Rehman Hussain, who was accused of **** and other charges ... has been found not guilty of the charge of **** but found guilty of other charges and the officer has been sentenced to be dismissed from service,' Colonel R.K. Sen said. The other charges related to molesting the woman and her daughter in their house in October, he said. The family had been adopted by the Indian army 'in a gesture of compassion and consideration', Colonel Sen said. The girl and her brother would be educated at an army residential school and subsequently helped to find jobs. The parents would be suitably rehabilitated, he added. The **** allegations had triggered widespread street protests across Kashmir, where a revolt against Indian rule has killed more than 45,000 people since 1989. Protesters had said the officer raped the woman and her daughter in their house in Badrahpayeen village in north Kashmir during a search operation. The military said this month that DNA tests did not support the **** charge. Rights groups blame Indian forces and militant groups for widespread abuses in Kashmir.

GB

So how many Indian terrorist army personnel have been punished for rapes in Occupied Kashmir?

How many of them have been punished for murdering Kashmiris in their country occupied by India?

The Number is more than the number of Pakistani army personnel punished for killing and raping in East Pakistan.

According to article 370, except for Defense, Foreign Affairs, Finance and Communications,(matters specified in the instrument of accession) the Indian Parliament needs the State Government's concurrence for applying all other laws. Thus the state's residents lived under a separate set of laws, including those related to citizenship, ownership of property, and fundamental rights, as compared to Indians.
I know this will not be liked by my co-citizens, but this is what Omar had referred to as 'acceded but not yet merged'.

Garibji, I understand your sentiments, but unfortunately law is law. Section 1 of IPC clearly states:

"This act shall be called the Indian Penal Code, and shall extend to the whole of India except the State of Jammu and Kashmir."

Sorry i could not find that in Wikipedia.

Those event were never happen unless those infiltrated militant comes to Kashmir and disrupt the peace and harmony in the valley.

Von Hölle;1226684 said:
The Number is more than the number of Pakistani army personnel punished for killing and raping in East Pakistan.

I don't think any of them were punished. Do you have any source??

Sadly Ms Roy represent the Barbarian's.while at the same time falsely implicating the men in uniform whose sole duty is to protect the nation from falling hands into anti-nationals,fundamentalists,
anti-secularists and the kind..

My advice is simple..stop speaking and writing or joining hands with anti-nationals on basis of their sobs and weeps..You cannot deal with love people who have taken to violence..You got to crush them with all means at the disposal because the men who are in uniform are also having only one life..the naxals,seperatists,rebels who are working against the secular democratic India have no right to expect justice or mercy from any Indian because thats simply treason..None in India can take for granted democracy,secularism and ask for secession..those who do not want to stay in India as Indians under the constitution of India better get out from this land or expect no Justice from the laws of this land upon which these scums have no regard or value..all the laws of this land,basic human rights in this land are meant for nationals not anti-nationals..democracy and secularism doesnt mean trading the land for rights,liberty,justice,race,color,caste or religion..

High time Ms Roy and their clones represent the nation not anti-nationals..

Stop your BS, loser. When you lose in every argument, come up with such BS.

Loser are those who resort to personal attacks.

Indian army in Occupied Kashmir is doing State terrorism hence they are a terrorist Army in Occupied Kashmir.

NE, Maoist areas are in India hence i have no issue with your army there.

I don't think any of them were punished. Do you have any source??

That was rhetorical statement...
they were not punished ..after the POW exchange they were reinstated..and not tried of for war crimes...So any number is greater than zero.

Sorry i could not find that in Wikipedia.

Those event were never happen unless those infiltrated militant comes to Kashmir and disrupt the peace and harmony in the valley.

Thousands Protest Indian Kashmir Killing

The protesters say soldiers shot Mushtaq Ahmed Mir during a clash between Muslim militants and Indian troops[/B]
y196101773268871.jpg

Kashmiri villagers carry the body of a local businessman Mushtaq Ahmed Mir during a protest in Shadi Marg, south of Srinagar, 24 Jan 2009

Thousands of people protested Sunday in the streets of Indian-controlled Kashmir, accusing the Indian army of killing a civilian.

Police say Mushtaq Ahmed Mir was killed late Saturday in the crossfire during a clash between Muslim militants and Indian troops.

The protesters say soldiers shot Mir in the conflict.

In an incident Friday, police say one civilian was killed and several people were wounded when law enforcement officers opened fire on demonstrators in the same region.

Investigators say the protest erupted after police set up a road block in a village about 30 kilometers north of Srinagar, the region's largest city. Demonstrators complained the barrier blocked the route to a Muslim shrine.

Anti-India sentiment is strong in Muslim-majority Kashmir. Islamic separatists in the region have been fighting for decades for independence from India or a merger with Muslim-majority Pakistan.

Loser are those who resort to personal attacks.

No. Losers are those who claim to be journalists and are not aware of basic things/facts/knowledge.

Instead of knowing or discussing those things/facts/knowledge some people keep spreading propaganda.

NE, Maoist areas are in India hence i have no issue with your army there.

So does Kashmir.

Besides Army ain't fighting Maoists.

GB

Thousands Protest Indian Kashmir Killing

Kashmiri Shia mourn India patriot

By Altaf Hussain
BBC News, Dub, Indian-administered Kashmir

_45603994_007065897-1.jpg

The funeral north of Srinagar in Indian-administered Kashmir was just like those of countless others who have died violently over the past 20 years.

A Muslim killed in the insurgency was laid to rest in his ancestral graveyard in the village of Dub, north of Srinagar, on Tuesday, surrounded by thousands of mourners.

What made the ceremony unusual was that this was no militant who had died fighting the Indian army.

This was a Kashmiri who served with the Indian army and died fighting the militants.

Shabir Ahmed Malik was among eight Indian soldiers killed in a gun battle earlier this week with separatist militants in Kupwara.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmiri Shia mourn India patriot

GB

Back
Top Bottom