What's new

Arunachal CM Dead - Confirmed

another chopper gone missing and you guys still blamed the weather LOL

Well the situation is quite embarrassing , Don't they have GPS system on Chopper ?

Well the situation is quite embarrassing , Don't they have GPS system on Chopper ?

Nope its a party chopper .. no GPS no satellite phones.. nothing... the terrain is like hell.. thick jungled in high himalayas with mist and heavy rains and a very harsh weather.. it will be a miracle if its found fast.

Nope its a party chopper .. no GPS no satellite phones.. nothing... the terrain is like hell.. thick jungled in high himalayas with mist and heavy rains and a very harsh weather.. it will be a miracle if its found fast.

Damn no GPS and satellite phones but we think we can beat Pakistan? We don;t stand a chance against China.....these are signs of across the board failures. As far as I am concerned, it is truly a very sad state of affairs....

Damn no GPS and satellite phones but we think we can beat Pakistan? We don;t stand a chance against China.....these are signs of across the board failures. As far as I am concerned, it is truly a very sad state of affairs....

arey bhai the chopper has both gps and satellite phone.....a Eurocopter cannot do without it..are you so dumb that you cannot understand his sarcasm.

Chinese? I thought you knew he was Indian and fought in the 1971 war....you know the one that liberated Bangladesh:chilli:
arunachal pardesh belongs to china...you know its disputed and occupied and its residents are chinese have chinese han features history and it gels in Chinese mainland...you can ask someone to call himself indian on gun point....especially after that movie slumdog millioniare :lol:

It is a very advanced helicopter with CHina beings it largest operator.
800px-ANH_AS365N2_JA61NH_Maishima_20081018-003.jpg

arunachal pardesh belongs to china...you know its disputed and occupied and its residents are chinese have chinese han features history and it gels in Chinese mainland...you can ask someone to call himself indian on gun point....especially after that movie slumdog millioniare :lol:

Pakistan belongs to India as wel because of all the above reasons....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom