What's new

Arunachal CM Dead - Confirmed

ramu

BANNED
Reaction score
Arunachal Pradesh Chief minister's Chopper Pawan Hans goes missing. Hope it has not crashed as this could well be the case.

The chopper was flying from Tawang to Itanagar. Official confirmation awaited.

:hitwall:

The weather is awful there these days, incessant rain & turbulence.

Bad weather to fly.

Why so many helis go missing in the Arunachal-Sikkim Area ?

Is the weather so bad and unpredictable -- much more than Siachen where we are successfully flying sorties ?

Why so many helis go missing in the Arunachal-Sikkim Area ?

Is the weather so bad and unpredictable -- much more than Siachen where we are successfully flying sorties ?

The weather in these parts is more unpredictable than Siachen.

The area is turning to be like Bermuda Triangle with missing and crashes...

The area is turning to be like Bermuda Triangle with missing and crashes...

Military choppers adhere very rigidly to weather restrictions.

The crash of Pawan Hans was not due to weather I feel , this one possibly is.

Chopper carrying Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Dorjee Khandu goes missing

NEW DELHI: A Pawan Hans chopper believed to be carrying Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Dorjee Khandu went missing on Saturday. The chopper was flying from Tawang to Itanagar.

The chopper took off at 10 am and was expected to land at 11.30 am. However, the chopper did not land at Itanagar. Last radio contact with the chopper was made over Sela Pass near Tawang.

According to reports, the chopper is said to have 4 other people onboard.

Officials confirmed that a huge search operation is on and the defence ministry has been alerted.

Chopper carrying Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Dorjee Khandu goes missing - The Times of India

We are blaming it on weather.....I think we need to really conquer this. Chopper fatalities are growing concern in India itself. I wonder if tech is not viable or the training ins subpar. Either way, we also need to look into any Chinese design. This is surely a win win for them and it sounds very possible that there could;ve been a Chinese hand involved. Let's investigate.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom