What's new

Artillery strikes on Pakistan will only bring good PR. For impact, India needs more Balakots

Lol. If anything, most Muslim nations support India. No, we don't have anything against Islam or Muslims. You kill more Muslims in Pakistan in violence than India does even though the number of Muslims in both countries are the same. How many Muslims have died in lynching in India? Maybe 20? Pakistanis kill more Muslims in each bomb blast in their sectarian violence. So don't cry for Islam or Muslims. Walk the talk.

The above is all irrelevant. If india went to war with Pakistan, China or anyone else would they all be backing india in some form of another?

The terrorist bomb blasts in Pakistan are virtually non-existent. If you are talking about between 2001 to 2016 then most of them were carried out by Blackwater and the CIA in the neo-con plot to turn Pakistan into Iraq or Afghanistan. They failed.

The above is all irrelevant. If india went to war with Pakistan, China or anyone else would they all be backing india in some form of another?

The terrorist bomb blasts in Pakistan are virtually non-existent. If you are talking about between 2001 to 2016 then most of them were carried out by Blackwater and the CIA in the neo-con plot to turn Pakistan into Iraq or Afghanistan. They failed.
Can you post unbiased links to prove your claim?

Listen boss...

Re kindling an insurgency is probably less than a days job. India never over came it. But post 9/11 situation changed.
Say something new. You tried that before in 1990s.

India never came over it. But who else has?

Did Soviet Union overcome insurgency in Afghanistan? No.

Did USA overcome insurgency in Afghanistan or Iraq? I think no.

Did Russia overcome insurgency in Chechnya? Yes, but if I am not wrong, agar main galat nahi hoon, they did it by bombing Grozny. If we are allowed to bomb Kashmir we will also crush separatism in a week.

- PRTP GWD

You won't match enemy dime for a dime in this field and economic mismanagement goes back atleast a half century.
If you find an excuse to run from fight every time,better end this show down for good.
why not..bangladesh was able to do it, Vietnam is doing it both countries were destroyed in 1970s..
economic has been handled by two families since 1970s and they arent going any where

Happy to hear at least one of you say this.

During the same period , 2009-2016, many senior Pakistani members on this forum were blaming us (RAW etc).

In fact, the absurdity extended to blaming us for the APS carnage.

Meanwhile over 10 years have passed since Mumbai.

We have given up expecting decency.

What you see of right wing Hindu militant hate today traces a lot back to 26/11.

A whole new generation of Indians learned how to hate that year.

Happy to hear at least one of you say this.

During the same period , 2009-2016, many senior Pakistani members on this forum were blaming us (RAW etc).

In fact, the absurdity extended to blaming us for the APS carnage.

Meanwhile over 10 years have passed since Mumbai.

We have given up expecting decency.

What you see of right wing Hindu militant hate today traces a lot back to 26/11.

A whole new generation of Indians learned how to hate that year.

IF it was RAW than it would have been continuing even today. There may have been involvement of RAW but they were not the main instigators or players. That's the truth. It was the Americans, NATO and to some extent Afghans who hate Pakistan (non-Pushtuns). The americans have a deep interest in destroying Pakistan and turning it into Afghanistan or Iraq. Perhaps just as much if not more than even your kind do.

You won't match enemy dime for a dime in this field and economic mismanagement goes back atleast a half century.
If you find an excuse to run from fight every time,better end this show down for good.

These people who throw economy in the matters of war and fight are really crazy people. It is like thinking that I am a coward because I am poor but let me become rich and then I will automatically become a brave person, no it never happens like this. A brave person is brave regardless of his economic condition and a coward remains a coward regardless of his economic condition. It is NOT the gun that matters it is always the man behind the gun that matters.

IF it was RAW than it would have been continuing even today. There may have been involvement of RAW but they were not the main instigators or players. That's the truth. It was the Americans, NATO and to some extent Afghans who hate Pakistan (non-Pushtuns). The americans have a deep interest in destroying Pakistan and turning it into Afghanistan or Iraq. Perhaps just as much if not more than even your kind do.

The Americans gave you their most advanced weaponry. Which you've used exceptionally well to keep us at bay.

In 1971 they sent a fleet to your rescue in the Bay of Bengal.

These people who throw economy in the matters of war and fight are really crazy people. It is like thinking that I am a coward but let me become rich and then I will automatically become a brave person, no it never happens like this. A brave person is brave regardless of his economic condition and a coward remains a coward regardless of his economic condition. It is NOT the gun that matters it is always the man behind the gun that matters.
No, it is not luxury resources when one speaks of economics but of critical military logistics like industrial base capabilities to make weapons and transportation to transport food to battlefield. Don't mistake better economy for luxurious living. Even economy like Russian economy based mainly on important industry without much luxury is still a good economy

................................................................................
The problem is Pakistan always tries to act like mama's boy in international community. Sometimes you need to show I'm the Mad guy in this room, don't always expect me to compromise for your greater good!

And it doesn't always require sky-high economic figures just to show some occasional hotheadedness.

You nailed it, in no other country you hear this BS of international community more than in the discussions and the statements of Pakistani officials and media.

The Americans gave you their most advanced weaponry. Which you've used exceptionally well to keep us at bay.

In 1971 they sent a fleet to your rescue in the Bay of Bengal.

They actually gave us limited weapons and blocked their supply at crucial times. I think you're mistaking them for the Chinese. However, you indians are doing well in not getting too close to them.

why not..bangladesh was able to do it, Vietnam is doing it both countries were destroyed in 1970s..
economic has been handled by two families since 1970s and they arent going any where
Please excuse me,from this political garbage.Don't blame two families,it's a collective effort Pakistan saw a decade of military rule,what it gave to economy?

Back
Top Bottom