What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
and our generals are the ones that make threats that hold no weight?

pegs in Lahore Gymkhana in 1965......not so "cold starts" in 2009/10.

:laugh:

we dont waste bullets on your forces unless when required and when it has been warranted....if you skim the news in the past few months, your forces fired on our positions as well. So it works both ways.

you talk as if your country and army are saviors of human kind and indian army and indians in total are bad people now lets just think about the same have ever india took money from a foreign super power and killed its own people.....
on the other hand indian do not use army against naxails but use CRPF which is a police force
let me put it simple and straight gentlemen there is no difference between a mercenary who kills people taking money and Pakistan Army

we loose mumbai we have pune to take over the primary role
we loose kolkata we have vizag to take over the primary role
we loose bangalore we have mysore to take over the primary role
we loose chennai we have madhurai to take over the primary role
but we bomb karachi what do u have we bomb islamabad what do u have we bomb ravalpindi what do u have
mere paas maa hai

That's India for you... I don't understand how any human can hurt children... First giving baby fetuses to dogs, then killing your daughter, burying your daughter alive, and shelling villages and killing children...

Pathetic mentality :cry:
im sure they learnt it from the islmic invaders who ruled them for 1000 years. it will take time to change and bring in hindu peaceful mindset

That's India for you... I don't understand how any human can hurt children... First giving baby fetuses to dogs, then killing your daughter, burying your daughter alive, and shelling villages and killing children...

Pathetic mentality :cry:
And how's this relevant to topic in discussion? Read the title first.

Post reported.

Thts why we still hold the most strategic peak in kargil... right? another thing.... we will keep shelling whenever u fire at our villages......

GODSPEED TO PAK RANGERS.
talk some sense.. the firing is started by Pak to send terorist into india. happening for decades

you talk as if your country and army are saviors of human kind and indian army and indians in total are bad people now lets just think about the same have ever india took money from a foreign super power and killed its own people.....
on the other hand indian do not use army against naxails but use CRPF which is a police force
let me put it simple and straight gentlemen there is no difference between a mercenary who kills people taking money and Pakistan Army

And we have to listen to some indian punk with 167 posts?

Thts why we still hold the most strategic peak in kargil... right? another thing.... we will keep shelling whenever u fire at our villages......

GODSPEED TO PAK RANGERS.

Well shelling in crease fire declared border out of sudden is not bravery. just caught un prepared person. It is just like back stabbing. I don't think you can repeat.

The peak u have, may not be useful for us. Otherwise we would have chased you from there.

mere paas maa hai

im sure they learnt it from the islmic invaders who ruled them for 1000 years. it will take time to change and bring in hindu peaceful mindset

And yet your kings married their daughters to them evil islamic invaders?

Yes Hindu peaceful mindset where you burn your dead, ban cow meat, start riots against Muslims, think of ideology of Akhand Bharat. :tup:

Well shelling in crease fire declared border out of sudden is not bravery. just caught un prepared person. It is just like back stabbing. I don't think you can repeat.

The peak u have, may not be useful for us. Otherwise we would have chased you from there.

So indian army is tht useless tht it sits on the LOC unprepared? :rofl: :rofl:

Yes Hindu peaceful mindset where you burn your dead, ban cow meat, start riots against Muslims, think of ideology of Akhand Bharat. :tup:
ban cow meat, whats not peaceful.
mslims start riots not other way.
akhan bharat has lesser takers than gaswa hind

And how's this relevant to topic in discussion? Read the title first.

Post reported.

Did you also report the off topic and warmongering posts by Indians here? :disagree:

And we have to listen to some indian punk with 167 posts?
i have been a guest visiting this forum since 2007 and my first member ship came in 2008 so i know how this forum works the only reason i donot post is very simple I DO NOT WANT TO GET DOWN TO YOUR STANDARDS AND I SIMPLY AVOID GETTING DIRTY AND MORE OVER I AM A BUSY PERSON moreover this Indian punk asked a question which puts your entire militiary establishment in shame

ban cow meat, whats not peaceful.
mslims start riots not other way.
akhan bharat has lesser takers than gaswa hind

Banning cow meat... Is very secular... Just because you guys don't get protein doesn't mean the poor opressed Muslims in India shouldn't. :agree:

Muslims start riots? Who started Gujurat riots? lol.

Did you take a census of how many people support Akhand Bharat vs Gazwa-e-Hind? :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom