What's new

Artillery Btn moved to LoC as Pak shells Poonch posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cease fire?? that way world don't trust pakistan. BTW ur army chief is begging for cease fire in siachan also.

Lol, who is begging? We just want to save Indian lives from harsh weather of Siachen... Protein-less Indians may not be able to survive that.

Banning cow meat... Is very secular... Just because you guys don't get protein doesn't mean the poor opressed Muslims in India shouldn't. :agree:

Muslims start riots? Who started Gujurat riots? lol.

Did you take a census of how many people support Akhand Bharat vs Gazwa-e-Hind? :tup:
we are talking about peaceful mindset so ban cow meat is irrelevant. lets talk about secularism when we have to.
gujarat riots, who started.. started when mslims burnt train. simple.. if trrain wasnt burnt , no riots would have happened. capiche?
I didnt have to take census, i just logged onto defence.pk to get the sample data

Banning cow meat... Is very secular... Just because you guys don't get protein doesn't mean the poor opressed Muslims in India shouldn't. :agree:

Muslims start riots? Who started Gujurat riots? lol.

Did you take a census of how many people support Akhand Bharat vs Gazwa-e-Hind? :tup:
nice man with just trolling you have reached 1500+ post..

we are talking about peaceful mindset so ban cow meat is irrelevant. lets talk about secularism when we have to.
gujarat riots, who started.. started when mslims burnt train. simple.. if trrain wasnt burnt , no riots would have happened. capiche?
I didnt have to take census, i just logged onto defence.pk to get the sample data

Lol. Samjohta Express? That train was burnt by Hindu extremists.

nice man with just trolling you have reached 1500+ post..

:woot: :woot: :bounce:

Lol. Samjohta Express? That train was burnt by Hindu extremists.
only one example ? that was in retaliation to pak trror. but look at the ratio over 500 instances of trror by pak on india and you come up with 1 instance. so you logic is flawed

That's one of the supply lines india have.

We can still cut your supplies in case of any war in future.
let us see. u cut army supply, we cut water supply.

Did you also report the off topic and warmongering posts by Indians here? :disagree:
Always do, if they cross the line....but i see special treatment to few posters of some nations so i avoid minor ones.....meanwhile instead od discussing the topic or taking the high ground, we all get indulged in same old mud slinging, "we won-we won" competition which leads to nothing.
I admit indian posters crosses the line but first see how are they tempted....i have received infractions on casual joke where other nation's poster talking of indian poverty, toilets etc, remains active which leads to frustration among indian posters.........If you want quality, first be unbiased.

only one example ? that was in retaliation to pak trror. but look at the ratio over 500 instances of trror by pak on india and you come up with 1 instance. so you logic is flawed

So you mean you'll kill Muslims of India when Pakistan does terror? GREAT LOGIC BABU.:tup:

funtoosh said:
let us see. u cut army supply, we cut water supply.

Wait, what? You're talking about the Indus River right? Guess what, even you cut off one of the sources of the Indus River, the snow from the Hindu Kush and Himalayas in Pakistan also fuels it! :woot:

Update....Pakistan has hit two more posts, involved in firing on innocent women and children, the indians have suffered some casualties and are wanting MEDIVAC. Rangers want a commitment from the BSF not to have future violations.

Whereas the indians are requesting a flag meeting, Rangers are saying there is no need, just a solemn commitment from the bhartis that there will be no firing on innocent civilians.

Have learned that the new capability with UBGL and other GL has been devastating - suppressing indian fire to a great extent..

Always do, if they cross the line....but i see special treatment to few posters of some nations so i avoid minor ones.....meanwhile instead od discussing the topic or taking the high ground, we all get indulged in same old mud slinging, "we won-we won" competition which leads to nothing.
I admit indian posters crosses the line but first see how are they tempted....i have received infractions on casual joke where other nation's poster talking of indian poverty, toilets etc, remains active which leads to frustration among indian posters.........If you want quality, first be unbiased.

:woot: WebMaster is looking to incorporate Indian mods yet you guys cry wolf!? :tup:

So you mean you'll kill Muslims of India when Pakistan does terror? GREAT LOGIC BABU.:tup:

Wait, what? You're talking about the Indus River right? Guess what, even you cut off one of the sources of the Indus River, the snow from the Hindu Kush and Himalayas in Pakistan also fuels it! :woot:
Comprehension problem????
guj riots -> direct result of godhra train burning
samjhauta -> feeble attmep by peaceful but frustrated hindus at teaching violen minded pak not to create trror on indians.. both matters are mutually exclusive.

tut tut.. you can do what you want on water indias eastern rivers are secure in indian source. all others flow thru from ind to pak. we cut it,, and you are gone. if the source from hindu kush (which also belongs to india btw, illegally occ by pak) is enough then why not scrap iwt?

Well everything happened after godhra train burning.

If you punch another person, don't expect punch back in similar way.

and how was godhra related to samjhota express in which almost a 100 Pakistanis were killed and an indian army colonel was involved?

Comprehension problem????
guj riots -> direct result of godhra train burning
samjhauta -> feeble attmep by peaceful but frustrated hindus at teaching violen minded pak not to create trror on indians.. both matters are mutually exclusive.

tut tut.. you can do what you want on water indias eastern rivers are secure in indian source. all others flow thru from ind to pak. we cut it,, and you are gone

thts like a good hindvta terrorist...

God bless Aurangzaib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom