What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

Lol South asians see a guy with coloured eyes and hairs and start swooning, it's sad that the poor guy is getting attention and potentially life changing experience not for the simple fact that as a Pakistani he deserves them both, but because some tharkans saw his picture online.

Sad state of affairs really. Good luck bro, I hope he's smart enough to understand the vanity of this society and maintains a balance in his life. Wish him and all my Pakistani brothers and sisters toiling in the heat success.

Why, what is wrong with these people. These guys are the creation of Allah SWT too. Please show respect

It's called hypocrisy. On one hand the same people will say Allah Ta'ala created all people equally and all deserved to be treated the same, on the other hand they will give preference to those who have more "appealing" facial features. Sad reality.

IMG_3443.JPG

Agar shakal se standard rakhna hai than we have thousands here and there, poor guy chae bechne se bhi jae ga.

what about that Israeli research form collected the DNA reasearch or somthing from an Afridi Pathan all these things was done in india 2007 i think dhundla sa yaad hay, roshni dalen zara

So called "Afridi" Pathan from India! This whole gene non sense is a BS of highest degree to begin with. Question is what are you comparing with. Today, Majority of Jews got khazarian lineage who were from area above caspian and black Sea. Converted Jews. What they got to do with the Bani Isreal? So what gene they are comparing with? It's like comparing oranges and apple. A deception and lie feed to gullible lot who just take it without questioning.

So called "Afridi" Pathan from India! This whole gene non sense is a BS of highest degree to begin with. Question is what are you comparing with. Today, Majority of Jews got khazarian lineage who were from area above caspian and black Sea. Converted Jews. What they got to do with the Bani Isreal? So what gene they are comparing with? It's like comparing oranges and apple. A deception and lie feed to gullible lot who just take it without questioning.
ok im with yu but if yu tell me the way where to go i mean who are pasthoons ? Im asking yu the same question which asked by King Jahangir to his pashtoon Minister.

OK confirm all TTP and Taliban, Salafizz are jews olaad confirmed.

Huni, do you even know what you are talking about? You do understand that Jews came from only two tribes while the rest formed the lost tribes, nothing to do with Jews.

i met this guy personally some body took him into lollywood to give him a chance girls r fukin crazy abt this guy lol

ok im with yu but if yu tell me the way where to go i mean who are pasthoons ? Im asking yu the same question which asked by King Jahangir to his pashtoon Minister.

Prophet Yaqoob (jacob) had 12 sons, you know the Yusuf AS and his 11 brothers story. From these 12 came the 12 tribes which formed the bani Israel. Moving forward, prophet Solomon AS united them all and ruled over them but after his death the ten tribes rebelled over his succession and carved out their own state called "Kingdom of Israel" or Northern state while the other 2 tribe formed southern or "Kingdom of Judah" around juresulam . Jews came from Kingdom of Judah and got nothing to do with northern or Kingdom of Israel from where the Pakhtoons came from. These two kingdoms were worst of enemies and fought each other for nearly a century till Assayrians invaded northen Kingdom and took its people captive and moved them further east which is now refered as Pakhtoon belt from KPK to southern Afghanistan. As for the Jews or people of Judah, their fate was sealed by babylonians later.
What I wrote above is to dispel the myth that Pakhtoon are jews. If they were anything but enemies of Jews by the own accounts and their own history. They fought with each for nearly a century! In present day and age, only pakhtoons have kept their bloodline intact while jews can't claim any lineage to Bani Isreal. Hell most of them are khazar anyway. Coming to lineage, Qias Abdur Rasheed, the most revered person in Pakhtoon history, was the 33rd desendant of Talut, or king Saul as they refer to in West, the king of Bani Israel before Daud (AS) (David). If my memory serve, Qias Abdur Rasheed is buried on takht-e-sulaiman mountain in Baluchistan.
There are many historical facts and prophecies in Islam which do point to Pakhtoons being the original bani Israel.

Good to the see the power of social media being put to good use for this Kid intentionally or unintentionally. Foreseeing new and better prospects opening up for Arshad Khan and his family.

BTW parosion ki presence "kaafi kam" hey is thread pey...I am surprised...:what:

Prophet Yaqoob (jacob) had 12 sons, you know the Yusuf AS and his 11 brothers story. From these 12 came the 12 tribes which formed the bani Israel. Moving forward, prophet Solomon AS united them all and ruled over them but after his death the ten tribes rebelled over his succession and carved out their own state called "Kingdom of Israel" or Northern state while the other 2 tribe formed southern or "Kingdom of Judah" around juresulam . Jews came from Kingdom of Judah and got nothing to do with northern or Kingdom of Israel from where the Pakhtoons came from. These two kingdoms were worst of enemies and fought each other for nearly a century till Assayrians invaded northen Kingdom and took its people captive and moved them further east which is now refered as Pakhtoon belt from KPK to southern Afghanistan. As for the Jews or people of Judah, their fate was sealed by babylonians later.
What I wrote above is to dispel the myth that Pakhtoon are jews. If they were anything but enemies of Jews by the own accounts and their own history. They fought with each for nearly a century! In present day and age, only pakhtoons have kept their bloodline intact while jews can't claim any lineage to Bani Isreal. Hell most of them are khazar anyway. Coming to lineage, Qias Abdur Rasheed, the most revered person in Pakhtoon history, was the 33rd desendant of Talut, or king Saul as they refer to in West, the king of Bani Israel before Daud (AS) (David). If my memory serve, Qias Abdur Rasheed is buried on takht-e-sulaiman mountain in Baluchistan.
There are many historical facts and prophecies in Islam which do point to Pakhtoons being the original bani Israel.
mere bhai i was saying the same thing pashtoons are from Bani Isreal, yu confused me and ua self also lol, wo baat alag hay k ap ap jews ko isreali nahi mantay lol.

mere bhai i was saying the same thing pashtoons are from Bani Isreal, yu confused me and ua self also lol, wo baat alag hay k ap ap jews ko isreali nahi mantay lol.

The word "Israel" historically and by own Jewish account was used for ten tribes exclusively. Jews are the people of Judah. Today those who call themselves Israeli are making chutiya of rest of the world.

I am a yousafzai, and i have heard so many different stories about our origin, so i don't know which one is true.

18 pages?... why?... and all over a guys looks? If that youre thing... so be it.

Back
Top Bottom