What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

@Mystery

Mekal, Aagha and Hamza

Ps: why the hell did you add Adnan Maalik in list?
Adnan malik has a resemblance to Lorenzo Lamas
Adnan_Malik_Pakistani_Male_Fashion_Model_And_Televison_Actor_Celebrity_1_doryh_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

llamas.jpg

Hahahahahahahhahaha. Allah Allah.

@DESERT FIGHTER i hope this case isn't yours :D

Nah.. i merely claimed .. i loved my life... If you know what i mean.. ;)

@Mystery

If I m not getting free with you and if u allow me.....

I hope u throw all guns out of your home before bhabhi decides to use it...:lol:....U are in dangerous territory, right now :rofl:

Guns? She hates them ...

Ironic considering her ethnic and family background..:lol:

8. Hamza Ali Abbasi
hamzaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

A local of Karachi, Hamza studied Film in the United States and returned to Pakistan in 2006 when he began his career in acting.

9. Abdullah Ijaz
abdullah-ijaz-640.jpg

A local of Lahore, Abdullah Ijaz has been modeling for awhile. He won the Best Model of The Award from Lux Style Awards in 2006 and Best Male Model of the Year in 2011.

10. Nael Ahmed
Nael640.jpg

Nael began his modeling career in 1998. Modeling has taken backseat for the passion he has to make a difference. For the past five years, he has been working as the Director Operations for Learning Alliance. He still models but has become very selective.

11. Agha Ali

Born in Karachi, Agha Ali is an actor by trade. He made his debut in 2012 in a Pakistani drama serial.

12. Naeem Haq
pic6.jpg

Naeem Haq is an international model who was discovered in 2000. He’s the grandson of Agha Ghulam Mohammad, so working in the entertainment industry is in his blood.

13. Imran Abbas Naqvi
Imran_Abbas_Naqvi_640.jpg
Abdullah Ejaz is the best looking hands down see https://defence.pk/threads/this-isl...is-going-viral-on-social-media.456616/page-15 post 219
abdullah-ijaz-640.jpg

why don't people understand that he is a pukhtoon and almost all pukhtoon are handsome. And it's good to praise someone but what is the use to create such a melodrama?

They are the original and uncorrupted bani Israel (unlike jews), the blood of prophets run through them. It comes naturally to them through genes, without even trying.

They are the original and uncorrupted bani Israel (unlike jews), the blood of prophets run through them. It comes naturally to them through genes, without even trying.

Prophet Noah pbuh's son had the same blood flowing through his veins as his father's and Abu lahab had the same as the Prophets pbuh, blood means nothing it's only your good deeds that makes you great, blood or race has nothing to do with it.

Arabs are the direct descendant's of the Prophets yet they are the most lazy people on the planet without even an ounce of hard work with in them, why is that?

What facts or fairy tales? 12th tribe of jews or bani Israel WTF.

Sunshine, I have researched this for many years. I know what I am talking about. FYI there is nothing like 12 tribes of Jews, bani Israel yes.

Prophet Noah pbuh's son had the same blood flowing through his veins as his father's and Abu lahab had the same as the Prophets pbuh, blood means nothing it's only your good deeds that makes you great, blood or race has nothing to do with it.

Arabs are the direct descendant's of the Prophets yet they are the most lazy people on the planet without even an ounce of hard work with in them, why is that?

We are not talking about morality here are we?

Sunshine, I have researched this for many years. I know what I am talking about. FYI there is nothing like 12 tribes of Jews, bani Israel yes.

We are not talking about morality here are we?
what about that Israeli research form collected the DNA reasearch or somthing from an Afridi Pathan all these things was done in india 2007 i think dhundla sa yaad hay, roshni dalen zara

what about that Israeli research form collected the DNA reasearch or somthing from an Afridi Pathan all these things was done in india 2007 i think dhundla sa yaad hay, roshni dalen zara
OK confirm all TTP and Taliban, Salafizz are jews olaad confirmed.

Another example of male jealousy and now many male Pakistani would instantly become light skinned blue eyed prince.
but in reality most of the crowd.
pakistani-man-in-islamabad-pakistan-cy2ag9.jpg

5609586070_4ef2ea4d6e_b.jpg

and many isloo boys

12908_320.jpg

From a distance Amir looks like Amara :rofl:

We call it hypocrisy:lol:

Why, what is wrong with these people. These guys are the creation of Allah SWT too. Please show respect

Back
Top Bottom