What's new

Arrogant Dictator VS Awami Leader

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

VS

The fugitive dictator must be pissing his pants too.

:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Runaway Musharraf will have no supporters even if he is back in the recent past many of his close supporters in party has left him. He has to address why he ran away from Pakistan and if he is clean enough why did he not face all of his cases against him in the court of law, we realize bughti and his associates and family members were/are terrorists so were lal masjid occupants but there are many other cases he has to face, lets be fair without accountability non can rely on a former ruler dictator.

There is a praise for musharraf but somebody answered this:

Musharraf’s regime broke all records in borrowing and pushed the country into a debt trap, well now that has been equally over taken by PPP. State Bank reports showed the government had borrowed a staggering amount of over $15 billion in the four years to 2006, as the country’s total debt and liabilities reached $40 billion by 2007. Such debt apart from additional borrowing was also composed of rescheduled debt as the Musharraf government continued borrowing to fund basic government duties and the inability to generate sufficient wealth from the domestic economy. Such amounts of debt never existed in the history of Pakistan. By the end of 2004, the total external debt was $33 billion. If the government had stopped borrowing as it claimed, the country’s total debt would have declined to $23 billion, based upon Pakistan’s regular yearly payments by the end of June 2007.
With the absence of basic industry in Pakistan, imports became critical and continued to rise. Due to this Pakistan faced an all time high trade deficit. Pakistan borrowed over $3 billion during 2006-2007. The figures reveal that the huge borrowing was made to pay debt and continuous current account deficits. This is because the Pakistani government had been unable to provide for the basic needs of the country, and was forced to import more and more from abroad, to the point where exports were exceeded and this resulted in a trade deficit. Average annual payment of debt servicing reached $3.3 billion in 2007. The current account deficit for the fiscal year ending on June 30, 2007 had increased by 41% reaching $7 billion. Instead of reducing dependency on imports by building a strong domestic industrial base and refining abundant local raw materials the Musharraf government relied on unreliable sources like foreign direct investment (FDI) and privatization to meet the gap.

This clearly shows the Musharraf regime’s lack of vision failed to develop the foundations of a productive economy. During Musharraf’s tenure the Pakistan economy became reliant upon the service sector, real estate, and the stock market. The real productive sectors of the economy, both industry and agriculture, were ignored. The infrastructure in Pakistan was not upgraded and as a result the country today faces a serious energy crisis. The social sectors continued to be neglected with expenditure for education and health sectors much lower than those of previous governments.

those who were not present in the Jalsa, missed the occasion big time :p: :flame: ;) :laugh:

I see a political block of IK with APML-

Are you serious ? how exactly ?

Yes i am serious- i also think Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Sheikh Rasheed gona join PTI soon- which i think is good for IK- A party should win elections not just a Leader-

Yes i am serious- i also think Shah Mahmood Qureshi

Possible & highly likely.

Sheikh Rasheed gona join PTI soon-

Impossible , he is a known lota.

which i think is good for IK-

Lets not get stuck in the past , IK has a brilliant team of technocrats , these lotas wont be accepted.

A party should win elections not just a Leader-

We will win without these lotas , now many of them are on the hunt to join us and kill us from within , these false flaggers have to be stopped.

I have had enough with "alliance" BS , APML is a far left party , full of uncompromising , beer drinking ultra secularists who simply can't stand a "Bismillah" before an event. Get a dictator who has turned Camouflage into a suit add a few drunken bitches and you have APML.

You will see , we will win and win on our own , Pakistan's entire system has to be cleansed and these people would be our targets not allies. !

Back
Top Bottom