What's new

Arnab Goswami the 'TIMES NOW's ''Editor-in-Chief''' 4

Ahmed Quraishi seems pretty immature. Young hot blood. And he argues that India should have gone to the International Court of Justice regarding the 26/11 terror attack. Doesn't this fellow know that the ICJ does not deal in terror related issues? :what:

Arnab was the only editor who was snubbed by the Cabinet Secretary in 2011 when MMS had his first televised interviews with all senior editors of large news media groups. this guy behaved so badly that the Cabinet Secretary no less told him to behave himself and remember who he was addressing.

if one is to see his shows , it leaves a bad taste in ones mouth . he has no respect for the truth but rather loves to indulge in jingoism.
who says u to take him seriously??
Take it like a comedy show like i do:lol:

Zaid Hamid? Anyone hating him? Who hates comedians? :what:

Just follow my posts dumbo

...and just exactly who was it who proved it different from the original narrative? It was an attack on Indian soil, Pakistan has no real locus standi in the matter. It can however pursue it to try & get justice for its citizens.

r u nuts??

Thats even serious that international citizens and specially of Pak origin were only killed that too 68 Pakistanis. It was an attack which only targeted Pakistanis n adding insult to the injury u had accused us!!!!!
And later on took a u turn that ur own army n intelligence was involved in it!!!!!

This is a very very very serious thing!!!!!!

When Maria Sultan in this video said said we have gone over board to have good relations with India then we really mean it!!!!

Ahmed Quraishi seems pretty immature. Young hot blood. And he argues that India should have gone to the International Court of Justice regarding the 26/11 terror attack. Doesn't this fellow know that the ICJ does not deal in terror related issues? :what:

Let just say he is a patriotic Pakistani who is no Zafar Hilaly, (the one who regularly called from pak in his shows) to face his insult.

AQ is a guy whom u really dont to mess with n if u do then he will destroy u just like he did to Arnab Goswami that in the end he had to cut him off:rofl:

Wow! That's rich coming from you.:lol: President of that club, aren't you?

LOL i dont blame u coz yr a Hindi :lol:

Logic fails infront of yr kind.

r u nuts??

Thats even serious that international citizens and specially of Pak origin were only killed that too 68 Pakistanis. It was an attack which only targeted Pakistanis n adding insult to the injury u had accused us!!!!!
And later on took a u turn that ur own army n intelligence was involved in it!!!!!

Yawn, the only nut around here is.... well, not me. You have no legal ground on which you can pursue any individual, the case was on Indian soil. Army intelligence was certainly not involved, unless you are completely blind, you would have seen that there is no charge mentioned even of the officer now in jail on the Malegaon case.

The case wasn't investigated by Pakistanis. It was done by Indians & evidence duly collected. Common sense(not that you have any) would suggest that means Indian officials are not sticking only to an original inference but trying hard to find evidence & to prosecute whoever the evidence points to. Something that you chaps simply won't do in the 26/11 case, where you keep harping on India providing evidence for a conspiracy hatched in Pakistan. where would you be if you were asked to provide evidence for the Samjauta attacks?

LOL i dont blame u coz yr a Hindi :lol:

Logic fails infront of yr kind.

Whatever that means....:) I can reasonably be sure that whatever afflicts you has nothing to do with your nationality but just with a shortage of more than a few grey cells.

Yawn, the only nut around here is.... well, not me. You have no legal ground on which you can pursue any individual, the case was on Indian soil. Army intelligence was certainly not involved, unless you are completely blind, you would have seen that there is no charge mentioned even of the officer now in jail on the Malegaon case.

The case wasn't investigated by Pakistanis. It was done by Indians & evidence duly collected. Common sense(not that you have any) would suggest that means Indian officials are not sticking only to an original inference but trying hard to find evidence & to prosecute whoever the evidence points to. Something that you chaps simply won't do in the 26/11 case, where you keep harping on India providing evidence for a conspiracy hatched in Pakistan. where would you be if you were asked to provide evidence for the Samjauta attacks?

Whatever that means....:) I can reasonably be sure that whatever afflicts you has nothing to do with your nationality but just with a shortage of more than a few grey cells.

U mean the one investigations which accused the victim to culprit!!!!!!

BTW we have more then a legal ground then what u have because we were victimized here!!!!
We r victims and u r the culprits. Lets not make this a rape FIR case in which u had put the accused behind the bars.

The culprit was Capt of Indian Army!!!!!!!
Who served in the intelligence too

So yr claim of army not involved nor intelligence, well u remind me same......''i dont blame u coz yr a Hindi. Logic fails infront of yr kind.''

The culprit was Capt of Indian Army!!!!!!!
Who served in the intelligence too
'

More natural gas production. There was never a Capt. involved. There was some allegations about a Lt.Col. but even that has never been proved. He wasn't charged.

More natural gas production. There was never a Capt. involved. There was some allegations about a Lt.Col. but even that has never been proved. He wasn't charged.

Oh Ok so a senior Lt. Col Proheet was involved but that same guy had served in RAW too.

and as my knowledge goes he is in jail.

Oh Ok so a senior Lt. Col Proheet was involved but that same guy had served in RAW too.

and as my knowledge goes he is in jail.

RAW now? :hitwall: Sigh, yeah he is in jail but for a different case - the Malegaon blasts.

RAW now? :hitwall: Sigh, yeah he is in jail but for a different case - the Malegaon blasts.

He had surved in RAW. So if he is in jail for another crime then u tell me who is the culprit in jail for samjhoota Bombings?

So is Pakistan's living legend zaid Hamid

Zaid Hamed is just a defense analysis not a TV anchor and Editor in Chief.

Back
Top Bottom