What's new

Arnab Goswami goes medieval on the USA. Damn what a rant.

waz

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

On a serious note I've been reading through the social media feeds on India's most popular right wing influencers. It looks like a total thumbs down to the USA for anything, including facing China.

In desperation due to the loss of strategic influence as well as financial losses Indians are venting out their frustration ... BTW did any Pakistani media program have bashed U. Sam this way even though having lost 70K + lives in WOT, economic fallout etc... I doubt it...I guess "thora or time lage ga mental slavery se nikalney main"...

On a serious note I've been reading through the social media feeds on India's most popular right wing influencers. It looks like a total thumbs down to the USA for anything, including facing China.

He is just begging for a Green Card so he can access to the glorious USA toilet.... He is a media coolie.

If the same planes were flying out of Delhi, Calcutta, Mombai, with a promise of free immigration to USA and free Welfare.... Trust me you will see millions of Indians from slums on roofs of all flights out of Supa Powa India.

These are economic opportunists... Not thing more. Women, women, women... There aren't any women to be seen at the airport...

Lol

Last edited:
Hahahahaha

On a serious note, these indian idiots and by en large western media is not telling that those who rushed to Kabul airport, majority of them were part of 20 years old American sponsored setup in Afghanistan. The impression is going out that its "afghan people" running away due to fear of Taliban.

This is the reality. By all accounts, Americans couldnt ferry over all those who were working for them all these years.

Screenshot_20210817-225248_YouTube.jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

Hahahahaha

On a serious note, these indian idiots and by en large western media is not telling that those who rushed to Kabul airport, majority of them were part of 20 years old American sponsored setup in Afghanistan. The impression is going out that its "afghan people" running away due to fear of Taliban.

This is the reality. By all accounts, Americans couldnt ferry over all those who were working for them all these years.

View attachment 770767

View attachment 770768

All fleeing and falling off airplanes are US/NATO collaborators.

Yet the narrative is going out that "Afghans" are leaving Afghanistan out of fear of Taliban!! As if world has not seen how things unravel in Vietnam.

Face saving. Nothing more. What is there left to salvage for all losing parties? It has been one epic humiliation from start to finish.

Yet the narrative is going out that "Afghans" are leaving Afghanistan out of fear of Taliban!! As if world has not seen how things unravel in Vietnam.
Haha, it is worse than Vietnam. People are trying to desperately evacuate Afghanistan on US cargo planes and falling off in mid-air. LOL. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom