What's new

Army's special security division to protect Chinese workers in Pakistan

I'm more concerned about USA supporting ''Jihadis'' against China. Remember CIA have had old links with Jamaat-i- Islami. I believe they might reopen the channels. USA is probably fuming right now.

Thats a genuine concern...in this recent development pakistan completely shifted to china's sphere of influence.... USA wont tolerate this... trust me... they will do everything necessary to remain in POWER...

India will do all it can to sabotage this infrastructure push, so it is a good move by the Army to step in and kill those bastards before they are able to do anything.

Thats a genuine concern...in this recent development pakistan completely shifted to china's sphere of influence.... USA wont tolerate this... trust me... they will do everything necessary to remain in POWER...

The only way they can remain in 'Power' in Pakistan is by offering Pakistan something it cannot refuse.....and that will not be good for 'Super power ' India.

India will do all it can to sabotage this infrastructure push, so it is a good move by the Army to step in and kill those bastards before they are able to do anything.

The only way they can remain in 'Power' in Pakistan is by offering Pakistan something it cannot refuse.....and that will not be good for 'Super power ' India.

Sirji, so called "indian sabotage" isnt much of a problem to you...
But USA is a problem for you.... they can do anything on your streets specially i hope pakistan do not turn into battleground of superpowers(usa china) like vietnam and afganistan etc

Saab milay huain hai ji, CIA MOSSAD & baniya RAW

Can you drive out chinese if usa offers you something you can't refuse???:o: Answer is you cant... in that case china will hit hard for that betrayal....@donatello

Can you drive out chinese if usa offers you something you can't refuse???:o: Answer is you cant... in that case china will hit hard for that betrayal....@donatello

Why drive one out when you can have both? Or in fact, Even three with Russia.

Sorry, but what India cannot do doesn't mean Pakistan can't as well.

Our enemies are very determined to not let this corridor built. there is also a strong agenda to keep Pakistan crippled economically by rampant terrorism sponsored from across the borders.

Unless Pakistani politicians take a stand, rally the nation against such threats and stop kissing up the enemies, we as a nation will remain confused and military efforts will go waste.

Sirji, so called "indian sabotage" isnt much of a problem to you...
But USA is a problem for you.... they can do anything on your streets specially i hope pakistan do not turn into battleground of superpowers(usa china) like vietnam and afganistan etc

Why don't you join us?

Its very simple, instead of sponsoring cross-border terrorism in our country, join us in peace and progress. That is a win-win for every country in the region.

But for that to come true, you might need to get rid of all those extremists sitting in all the higher positions in the indian govt.

Untitled.png

Rauf Kalasra the Ignorant
CDIFJcUUMAA9yfo.jpg
CDIPnTOUkAA17H-.jpg

Why drive one out when you can have both? Or in fact, Even three with Russia.

Sorry, but what India cannot do doesn't mean Pakistan can't as well.

Forget india, we are loosers (for you).... but explain me... how will you play good diplomacy to keep both usa russia n china?? Speciaaly when you hav tottaly shifted to chinese camps !!!

Why don't you join us?

Its very simple, instead of sponsoring cross-border terrorism in our country, join us in peace and progress. That is a win-win for every country in the region.

But for that to come true, you might need to get rid of all those extremists sitting in all the higher positions in the indian govt.

Definitly we want to join you.... but ask yourself are you worth?? When last 60yr you betrayed us... who was it who supported kashmiri separatist in 90s? Who opend terrorist training camps in 80s90s??? Whay did we get Kargil months after Atal Vihari started samjhauta express? Your action shows how much trustworth you are... even OBL ws found in pak aftr being an US ally... who will trust u??
And remember one thing, india is 7times bigger size than you, population is also 7times than you , military budget is 7times dan you... if you keep supportin kashmiri expremist trust me we will pay you back and that will be 7times more deadlier!!!

Forget india, we are loosers (for you).... but explain me... how will you play good diplomacy to keep both usa russia n china?? Speciaaly when you hav tottaly shifted to chinese camps !!!

Definitly we want to join you.... but ask yourself are you worth?? When last 60yr you betrayed us... who was it who supported kashmiri separatist in 90s? Who opend terrorist training camps in 80s90s??? Whay did we get Kargil months after Atal Vihari started samjhauta express? Your action shows how much trustworth you are... even OBL ws found in pak aftr being an US ally... who will trust u??
And remember one thing, india is 7times bigger size than you, population is also 7times than you , military budget is 7times dan you... if you keep supportin kashmiri expremist trust me we will pay you back and that will be 7times more deadlier!!!

Hey, why are you stopping at the '80s and '90s? Don't you remember 1971 and India's support of Mukti Bahini? For goddamn's sake, you're whining about Pakistan being unreliable, untrustworthy, traitorous while literally being involved in the amputation of our country.

Yes sir we did.... but why we did???as you may forgot 65 when your ssg units infiltrated loc to create trouble in kashmir..... how do you expect us to keep your hands tied when you keep doing all shenanigans!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom