What's new

Army's Combat Swarm Drones Fly In Public For First Time

Though the payload doesn't matter but the tech.. however, for a technology demonstration, they should have used only the drone munition... as it is embarrassing to do such thing on army day. @PanzerKiel sir how much explosive you think is enough for tank busting from top? nonetheless I think the mini kamakazi drone could carry maximum <500 g explosive.. what damage it could do?

Surprise! Indian Army Day Drone Swarm demo

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahhahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Eeeee hahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhah

so we took civilian swarm drones made in China and put some
armament on them

:p::p::-):-):-):-):cheesy::cheesy::partay::partay::partay::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You all know that a drone like this only flies for a maximum of 20 -30 minutes, it’s made in China 🇨🇳 and would have no real effect against a hardened Pakistani position! This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid, hey look geo news has similar weapons.

Why is Pakistan even investing in MALE UAV’s why not just buy this from the Chinese company like DJI lol. Why buy a wing long two drone when India has a knock off Chinese drone to defend them using a dual antenna gps locator.

oh man the gullible Indians populous

k

Well, I only see that Bollywood guys needs to change their tactics to fool everyone but Indian masses.... Infact, such a dramatic act doesn't needs a plan in place let alone changing any. Enjoy the controlled demonstration and an attempted well chorographic display but unfortunately busted.

View attachment 707229View attachment 707230View attachment 707231View attachment 707232View attachment 707233

I can understand to some this can be confusing and even hilarious. However, there is a reason for not having the drones carry REAL explosives when you are showcasing its capabilities with the countries civilian and military leadership watching it a short distance away. It's a security measure, in other words.

Secondly, if a drone can fly into the target, it's a no-brainer to understand that it can ALSO carry explosives.

I can understand to the novice this can be confusing and even hilarious. However, there is a reason for not having the drones actually carry REAL explosives when you are showcasing its capabilities with the countries civilian and military leadership sitting and watching it a short distance away. It's a security measure, in other words.

Secondly, If a drone can fly into the target, it's a no-brainer to understand that it can ALSO carry explosives.
A world war two 88mm flak battery would deal with this sort of "drone swarm". These aren't the drones that folks mean when they're talking about drone warfare. You wanna watch some footage from the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict.

I can understand to some this can be confusing and even hilarious. However, there is a reason for not having the drones actually carry REAL explosives, when you are showcasing its capabilities with the countries civilian and military leadership watching it a short distance away. It's a security measure, in other words.

Secondly, If a drone can fly into the target, it's a no-brainer to understand that it can ALSO carry explosives.

Like I don't know about live fire demonstration while the Civil and Military leadership and even spectators are there to witness. Flying a drone to a point and a drone carrying bomb or explosive to a point with remote controlled explosion or an attack is differently a brain game for the one to understand. It's not that simple if you ask a professional or someone with knowledge please.
It's a security measure, in other words.

Military don't just arrange a dramatic representation instead, demonstrates with real time examples to show the capability. However, those are Indian spectators and it's your choice to believe in any way which is not necessarily to be convenient for me or others to call it a live demonstration. It was a show with chorography.

Like I don't know about live fire demonstration while the Civil and Military leadership and even spectators are there to witness. Flying a drone to a point and a drone carrying bomb or explosive to a point with remote controlled explosion or an attack is differently a brain game for the one to understand. It's not that simple if you ask a professional or someone with knowledge please.

Military don't just arrange a dramatic representation instead, demonstrates with real time examples to show the capability. However, those are Indian spectators and it's your choice to believe in any way which is not necessarily to be convenient for me or others to call it a live demonstration. It was a show with chorography.

I don't think you get what it means to live-fire in a parade versus at a live-fire designated area. But you go ahead and think it was all a fake. :meeting:

I don't think you get what it means to live-fire in a parade versus at a live-fire designated area. But you go ahead and think it was all a fake. :meeting:
Point is if you suspect your soldiers (due to farmers protest :D ), or AI used in drones or any malfunction that can make it hit the officers or public.. then why bother 'live' like demonstration at first place?

Last edited:

Has Indian military come up and confirmed that those blasts were nothing much but Bollywood "tarka" and not real thing?

As for live fire and designated area, Pakistan conduct missile tests in designated area yet never mated warheads with missiles.

Everyone would agree that these silly Indian theatrics are funny and make your nation look like bunch of clowns.

Imagine this scenario

Indian slow moving loud commercially available swarm drone fly at a max speed of 60-70 kms an hour towards a Pakistani bunker.

scenario 1
The infantry unit gets curious and the squad LMG starts firing at these drones with a significant loss ration these drones start exploding and falling like flies on the Indian position. Over 30 Indian soldiers die wondering why their leaders did not have the common sense of not using commercially available loud slow drone flying over their own potions loaded with armament.

Scenario 2
Pakistani spectrum warfare troops start jamming the GPS and radio transmission around the LOC and cause the drones to crash into Indian potions killing 30 -50 soldiers including the ones trying to fly theses. Still the Indian soldiers wonder as they are dieing with excruciating pain why their leaders and army seniors were so stupid as to use Chinese commercially available drone against Pakistan 🇵🇰 and China 🇨🇳 ?

Scenario 3 ( the most likely scenario)

Pakistan deploys a swarm of the following drones Along with its significantly superior electromagnetic warfare capability

these drones from a stand off range of 4-8 kms accurately target Indian positions, radars , artillery positions , air defence and brigade on up armament supply depots in the fist 2 hours of the start of the conflict.

while the Indians were spending all their time with Chinese DJI drones. The Pakistanis were carefully mapping Indians positions with their Chinese balloon radars and drones flying on the Pakistani side for months.

with a shoot and Skoot capability the new Chinese supplied sh-15 artillery, with Chinese fire control radar and a helpful hand front he Kashmiri mujahid’s correcting Pakistani fire and significantly disrupting resupply lines of the Indian army the remaining Indian artillery potions are mopped up. Allowing the Pakistanis to move in from the mountains with significant artillery cover to over whelm the surviving Indian soldiers.

all this happens because the Indian government under modi decided to commit a genocide against the Kashmir population. The Indian army will find out first hand what happens when you commit crimes against humanity against the Kashmiri people for 30-40 years

while Having losses of 30k onwards the Indian soldiers would wonder why they committed these crimes and when they meet their maker what will they say in the way of making amends.

Inshallah

K

Back
Top Bottom