What's new

Army won't sit idle

The only villains at the moment are the indian r@zakkars, I say we crush them on 6th April.

Why so late? tomorrow is the right time to exterminate them and complete our independence struggle :D

The only villains at the moment are the indian r@zakkars, I say we crush them on 6th April.

Why so late? tomorrow is the right time to exterminate them and complete our independence struggle :D

Despite what is being said about BNP, Jamat alliance and their leaders, they are not pro-India, a country that is engaged in covert war with their intelligence agency against Bangladesh. Being pro-India (a de facto enemy country) disqualifies both AL and Ershad's Jatiyo party from engaging in political activity in Bangladesh.

Despite what is being said about BNP, Jamat alliance and their leaders, they are not pro-India, a country that is engaged in covert war with their intelligence agency against Bangladesh. Being pro-India (a de facto enemy country) disqualifies both AL and Ershad's Jatiyo party from engaging in political activity in Bangladesh.
Sir why would you say Ershad shouldn't be in our politics. I mean pro-india or not this guy did run the country way better than this two fat ladies. I think we should elect him if he grows balls to go to election alone. Afterall we are being led by this two witches for over 20 years now and they will never be any better then they already are.

Perhaps, the army can do the cleansing in this way. Eliminate all the pro-Indian Razakars, keep the Mollah Razakars alive, but without a politial organization, and unleash them when there is a war gainst India or Burma.

Whoaaa what an idea sirji :rofl: :rofl:

Here is another idea coming from politicians
Make Hasina the next president.
And Khaleda chief of CTG.

:victory:

Sir why would you say Ershad shouldn't be in our politics. I mean pro-india or not this guy did run the country way better than this two fat ladies. I think we should elect him if he grows balls to go to election alone. Afterall we are being led by this two witches for over 20 years now and they will never be any better then they already are.

I distrust Ershad and his party for two reasons:

- I think he was involved in removing Zia
- his 7% vote bloc helped AL come to power in last election

I am not sure about this as I do not have all information first hand, its just a hunch looking at the broad picture. All I can say is that we need to remove pro-Indians from politics, by using ballot box.

In any case, he is in his 80's and this election is probably going to be his last. Once he is gone, his party will also be gone.

Perhaps, the army can do the cleansing in this way. Eliminate all the pro-Indian Razakars, keep the Mollah Razakars alive, but without a politial organization, and unleash them when there is a war gainst India or Burma.

Unlike pro-Indians who believe in political killings and removal of opponents from the face of the earth, I urge all pro-Bangladesh people to believe in democracy and fight with ballot box and never engage in political killings. Once the pro-Bangladesh crowd can adopt this policy and start practicing it, the public will then decide who is better for their future, killers or people who believe in democracy.

I am not sure about this as I do not have all information first hand, its just a hunch looking at the broad picture. All I can say is that we need to remove pro-Indians from politics, by using ballot box.

In any case, he is in his 80's and this election is probably going to be his last. Once he is gone, his party will also be gone.

Unlike pro-Indians who believe in political killings and removal of opponents from the face of the earth, I urge all pro-Bangladesh people to believe in democracy and fight with ballot box and never engage in political killings. Once the pro-Bangladesh crowd can adopt this policy and start practicing it, the public will then decide who is better for their future, killers or people who believe in democracy.

About demise of Zia I don't think Ershad alone is the factor.someone once told me about Zias deal with Mahathir 25 years we would have been in sync with Malaysia. Guess who would benefit if we do not turn into self sufficient developed country?

Ershad was apparently trained in Dehradun military college, along with one future boss of RAW:
With great satisfaction he said: 'Relations began to improve when Gen. H.M. Ershad became president of Bangladesh.' Well, Ershad was trained in Dehradun millitary college in India in 1972-73, reportedly along with one future boss of RAW. Thus India is comfortable with Ershad.
Global Politician - Response to Bhaskar Roy's article on Bangladesh opposition leader's visit to India

Though I agree, he was more effective compared to the two begums we are stuck with. He was corrupt, but effective at the same time.

About demise of Zia I don't think Ershad alone is the factor.someone once told me about Zias deal with Mahathir 25 years we would have been in sync with Malaysia. Guess who would benefit if we do not turn into self sufficient developed country?

could you please elaborate more on this

thanks

Because he supports BNP and BAL/BNP supporters have unilateral view...only their party is the best. They won't tolerate others :no: .

You are not sure but you want him out of politics, the person in the history of BD developed the country only within 8 years not comparable to any other govt.s.

Few days back Farhan posted some pages of the book Bangladesh, A Legacy of Blood by Anthony Mascarenhas. Reading the pages I got very curious about the book and bought it...thanks @kobiraaz. This book describes the assassinations of both Sheikh Mujib and Ziaur Rahman. Regarding Mujib's coup he said Zia had the knowledge about it but he was not involved in it. Regarding Zia's coup he said it was completely done by Manzoor (once a friend) and some of anti-Zia elements (close to Zia) in army. Nowhere he hinted that Ershad somehow was engaged in it rather he praised Ershad's managing the post coup situation otherwise it's clear that Zia's funeral would have been one like Mujib faced after his death.

Only politically crooked views are ruining our nation....Zia, Ershad didn't want it. Besides, if we can't prove some allegations, why will we stay behind based on propaganda? Ershad's fault was he could maintain good diplomatic relationships with everyone, based on that people spread propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you forget Kazi Zafor and Roushon Ershad's sugar stealing scam???? :)
Ershad was the worst/shameless leader that this country ever witnessed.

Because he supports BNP and BAL/BNP supporters have unilateral view...only their party is the best. They won't tolerate others :no: .

That's the sad part about us, isn't it? No matter whatever BAL/BNP do we will always elect them alternately. I just wonder how long will this BAL-BNP cycle go on, 100 years, 200 years or upto the end of time.:undecided:
On a serious note I think Ershad is planning to go for election alone this time as I remember him saying 2-3 months back. But thing is Hasina will never allow him to get out the cage. She will just throw him back in jail on corruption charges before handing over power to the CTG and there goes Ershads dream of becoming president again.

Did you forget Kazi Zafor and Roushon Ershad's sugar stealing scam???? :)
Ershad was the worst/shameless leader that this country ever witnessed.
Many more such scams of higher degree have been done by both BNP and BAL. Thing is all our politicians are corrupt. We should keep the concept of "Damage Control" in mind when we choose them. They are all shameless and corrupt but we should elect one with lesser amount of such qualities.

Back
Top Bottom