What's new

Army Warns Pakistan of 'Unexpected Damages' for Ceasefire Violations

As far as Ajmal Kasaab is concerned you don't have any evidence to proof him to be a Pakistani and what about Sarabjit Singh and RAW's role in Balochistan ......The whole world doesn't know that a muslim who has been trained by militants would never ever ever use the word "bagwaan" for God.....and atlest our prime minister is not involved in any state killing but MOODI...if u know what I mean..
Ajmal kassab was your own man... Lakhvi's involvement in 26/11 has not proved yet just like Hafiz Saeed.
you are right, but the Pakistan's Main problem is that nobody believes it.

And to add insult to your injuries Mr Modi is received with red carpet and open arms by all powerful world leaders

hahaha......Indian Army is feeling the heat of successful operation in Pakistan against Terrorism...... :butcher:

BLA and BRA surredring on daily basis,Now they are.:suicide2:

Suicide Mission.:crazy_pilot:

And to add insult to your injuries Mr Modi is received with red carpet and open arms by all powerful world leaders

Those leaders are one of the biggest terrorists who killed millions of innocent civilians in middle east & Afghanistan. And to add insult to your injuries, Mr.Modi is known as a butcher of Gujrat who represents RSS a terrorist organisation in your country.

Those leaders are one of the biggest terrorists who killed millions of innocent civilians in middle east & Afghanistan. And to add insult to your injuries, Mr.Modi is known as a butcher of Gujrat who represents RSS a terrorist organisation in your country.
At least tell your all weather, deeper than ocean friend to avoid meeting Darinder Modi.
In the meanwhile as a mark of protest, stop taking aids from other terrorists who killed millions in ME Look how other terrorists meet the butcher of Gujarat.
modi_4.jpg

Last edited:

Cause they are all against us and you are doing what you did in the pre independence period..worshiping them....

No gun n
Time to destroy there Gwadar investments :P
neither a artilery or fighter jet u have which can destroy gwadar u tried everything nothing happened from finance of terrorist till chabhar port nothing worked for u now if you dream to destroy it be fighter planes artillery etc before even u think ur jet will be burning before they get inside pak we are not mayanmar

Cause they are all against us and you are doing what you did in the pre independence period..worshiping them....
At least tell your all weather, deeper than ocean friend to avoid meeting Darinder Modi.
In the meanwhile as a mark of protest, stop taking aids from other terrorists who killed millions in ME Look how other terrorists meet the butcher of Gujarat.
View attachment 239347

we Indians are crazy we can worship anything. stones cows humans demi-gods goddesses Avatars Christ Allah Guru Nanak Buddha. Its called Hinduism.

we Indians are crazy we can worship anything. stones cows humans demi-gods goddesses Avatars Christ Allah Guru Nanak Buddha. Its called Hinduism.
ITS ALSO CALLED RAPISM IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....

View attachment 239347
You don't even know ur prime minister name its Narindra Modi not Darinder Modi...Mind it plz...atleast u should call him that if not the world...

and Pakistan doesn't? Going to other countries for cha biscoot/selfies every other week doesn't mean shit and you know it

View attachment 239347

So you mean to say that India has never taken aid from any country? Your country is self-sufficient when it comes to aid? LOL... You are not in a position to say that.

aid to India 2013-14.JPG

aid to India 2008-2012 (1).JPG
aid to India 2008-2012.JPG

As far as Ajmal Kasaab is concerned you don't have any evidence to proof him to be a Pakistani and what about Sarabjit Singh and RAW's role in Balochistan ......The whole world doesn't know that a muslim who has been trained by militants would never ever ever use the word "bagwaan" for God.....and atlest our prime minister is not involved in any state killing but MOODI...if u know what I mean..

Former Pak pm admits that kasab is pakistani | Page 4

So you mean to say that India has never taken aid from any country? Your country is self-sufficient when it comes to aid? LOL... You are not in a position to say that.

View attachment 239453
View attachment 239454 View attachment 239455

Whatever aid India has taken, we are quite capable of repaying it.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom