What's new

Army wants ‘Show of Force’ , Government not keen !!

Some Indians think its time to teach evil China a damn lesson given that Indian army is much improved with advanced weapon. At Least PLA is very sane not like India media. We are dedicated to earthquake rescue right now, so not interested in stiring up at the border with you guys.

India Versus China topic is always hot, PLA spokesman said there is no violation of LOC by helicopters or PLA soldiers. I think India government is very considerate bu the media is on drug.

It makes sense , China wants its concerns to be acted upon, so this incursion to make a point. India knows this and hence is playing along. I agree that india is rapidly developing the bases and infrastructure. Its justified for india to do it and its justified for china to be concerned.There has not been any significant build up from both sides because no one wants war but to talk. War will only hamper the growth of both the economies. I hope, both parties come to a settlement.

India Versus China topic is always hot, PLA spokesman said there is no violation of LOC by helicopters or PLA soldiers. I think India government is very considerate bu the media is on drug.

It makes sense , China wants its concerns to be acted upon, so this incursion to make a point. India knows this and hence is playing along. I agree that india is rapidly developing the bases and infrastructure. Its justified for india to do it and its justified for china to be concerned.There has not been any significant build up from both sides because no one wants war but to talk. War will only hamper the growth of both the economies. I hope, both parties come to a settlement.

Some Indians think its time to teach evil China a damn lesson given that Indian army is much improved with advanced weapon. At Least PLA is very sane not like India media. We are dedicated to earthquake rescue right now, so not interested in stiring up at the border with you guys.

I don't agree that there has been no violation and this is some adrenalin rush on part of media. If there had been no intrusion, then the pics would not have been released. Its just a way on part to make the concerns heard seriously and get everyone on the table to talk over it. Its not about good or bad China, its politics.

why would china act like this when the relations were improving.. is it because their much improved economy and military strength they becoming over confident.. but they must know in todays world there are no clear winners in a war especially when both countries are nuclear powers and possess enough firepower to totally reverse the economic gains made so far. chinese leadership should act sane and dont try the patience of indians.

India and China should resolve their border problem by some give and take. These problems will be solve once for all..

i dont think IA is the same as in 1962. if PLA attacks, by the end of the war, tibet will be free

You are way overestimating your strength here, its good to be confident but not wise to be cocky. PLA can mobilize 40 divisions long before you can setup your defences. The Chinese are no push overs, believe me.

The PLA, the world's most powerful land army, can easily squash Indian troops like a bug.

You are way overestimating your strength here, its good to be confident but not wise to be cocky. PLA can mobilize 40 divisions long before you can setup your defences. The Chinese are no push overs, believe me.

How long it would take to Bomb the run ways to no not let that happen, How long it would take to drop an cluster bomb on their tanks and Crush them like worm......We do have Strategy, don't think of us like Somalia, k..... ask your generals about it

A family friend of mine is on his honey moon in Ladakh said very long convoys of huge trucks and air defence mounted on BMP's is making it's way to the border, military is establishing an air defence net throughout the Northeast. Let's hope chinese won't back down like 1967 and 87. I really want to see chinese standing there ground rather than running back to muchurian land with there tails between legs like 67 and 87.

to snub trolling....

ya the Guy who started trolling with his dirty mouth now want to stop it, Just as PLA was in 1987

A family friend of mine is on his honey moon in Ladakh said very long convoys of huge trucks and air defence mounted on BMP's is making it's way to the border, military is establishing a air defence net throughout the Northeast. Let's hope chinese won't back down like 1967 and 87. I really want to see chinese standing there ground rather than running back to muchurian land with there tails between legs like 67 and 87.

Buddy you made my day.... If they don't move then mke them do it....

Can't Agree with you more.

These Days Indian Media is EVERYTHING, It likes to Play GOD.

It likes to Play COP, It likes to Play ARMY, It likes to Play GOI, It likes to Play EVERY ROLE apart from becoming an UNBIASED source of Information for the general Populace.

But the PROBLEM is - More the SENSATIONALISM ------> More the TRP -------> More the MONEY.

Back
Top Bottom