What's new

ARMY TO MODERNISE WEAPONS ON WAR FOOTING, WILL GIVE HI-TECH RIFLES TO SOLDIERS

That is definitely true but I wouldn't completely trust the rifles manufactured by our OFB morons even though the designs by DRDO are good.

Look at the quality and finish of JVPC's manufactured by one of the OFB's. They look like some cheap chinese toy in a village fair.

I hope MoD considers the indigenous designs and give the production to a private Indian defense firm which can produce rifles of world class quality and high rate of production instead of wasting tons of foreign exchange in favor of kickbacks and commissions

Looks very light weight though. I hope the Indians start manufacturing those advanced weaponry at home, given the amount of resources country has.

Indian generals about to get more richer.

when has india bought any army hardware without its generals getting massive kick backs :lol:

btw, How musharaf owns more than 5 million pound property ? just a Qn ..

I wonder why H&K isn't mentioned. Is it because pakistan uses the G3 and has plans to procure another H&K rifle as there have been recent reports that HK-416 is being finalized.
Best options are turkey , china ,& russia I highly doubt the westrn dogs will ever give us any thing at this time ?

Indian generals about to get more richer.

when has india bought any army hardware without its generals getting massive kick backs :lol:

Rich coming from you, when you find out your generals are corrupt they already took over your country, what makes you think lesser things aren't happening? Considering how much clout they have.

Looks very light weight though. I hope the Indians start manufacturing those advanced weaponry at home, given the amount of resources country has.
It is a carbine and is designed to be compact and portable but I highly doubt it's ruggedness given it's quality from the picture.

While Tata, Reliance, Kalyani, MKU, Tonbo etc are manufacturing world class defense systems with the highest quality, MoD keeps feeding these moronic OFB employees who produce crap. I hope GoI seriously considers the option of privatizing OFB's and other non-performing PSUs'

Best options are turkey , china ,& russia I highly doubt the westrn dogs will ever give us any thing at this time ?
AK series are the best when it comes to non-western weapons and by far the most rugged with both IA and PA extensively using AK's despite having our own standard rifles (INSAS and G3's). While India has private players who could produce the finest quality weapons systems, IA wouldn't encourage them for fear of loosing their kickbacks from foreign firms despite good designs from DRDO while you guys could request ToT from some Turkish or chinese rifle for local production

btw, How musharaf owns more than 5 million pound property ? just a Qn ..
he was president of the country for 10 years plus a decorated war general who gives lectures, seminars and talks worldwide and is paid by your own countries media for his thoughts.

He has good combat, war, anti terroism experience plus ran a country for years Mushraff speaking and giving his views brings in money.

20020722_400.jpg

general-pervez-musharraf-president-of-pakistan-is-interviewed-by-jim-picture-id55694757

pakistan-president-pervez-musharraf-takes-questions-after-speaking-at-picture-id51673976

Pervez+Musharraf+Davos+World+Economic+Forum+StHKNb3eDlAl.jpg

Lead the Kargil war after Nawaz told him not to. absolute Boss
politician-and-a-retired-army-general-pervez-musharraf-is-for-the-picture-id490403600

Back
Top Bottom