What's new

Army to have Apache attack choppers in Mountain Strike Corps on China borde

For now there is nothing concrete news on number of Sqds. Last news was (6+10). If thats the target then mimimum 50 apaches.
But I think IA will go for more than 10 attack sqd in NE.

The figures you stated is including the Airforce figure or excluding and those 10 squadrons for NE are including Rudra and LCH right?

soon China and India troops along the border will be 1:10

Surely,Not trolling dude but even if i have to be neutral and assess the situation then i would say Sino-Indian war will be a bloody war.It cant be a piece of cake.

A war i doubt the normally smart policy makers in China would wanna drag themselves in.

The figures you stated is including the Airforce figure or excluding and those 10 squadrons for NE are including Rudra and LCH right?

Its all ARMY AVIATION.
And 10 sqds include LCHs for sure. Dont know about armed Rudras for sure but there is no reson to exclude them

At start there will be 1 Sqd per Corps which will eventually become 3 Sqd per corps and Strick corps getting addtional 1 Sqd.

Its all ARMY AVIATION.
And 10 sqds include LCHs for sure. Dont know about armed Rudras for sure but there is no reson to exclude them

At start there will be 1 Sqd per Corps which will eventually become 3 Sqd per corps and Strick corps getting addtional 1 Sqd.

Which make it 1 squadron of attack helos for every brigade.Which makes it 3-6 attack helos for every unit(1000 troops).

Which make it 1 squadron of attack helos for every brigade.Which makes it 3-6 attack helos for every unit(1000 troops).

Exactly. And the combination of highs and lows will make them more cost effective and deadly in performance. But I guess it will take minimum 3 yrs to have considerable number of pilots and platforms. Hoping LCH hit the production line by then

Exactly. And the combination of highs and lows will make them more cost effective and deadly in performance. But I guess it will take minimum 3 yrs to have considerable number of pilots and platforms. Hoping LCH hit the production line by then

Moreoever the heavier ones can act on high value threats and the lighter ones can carry out CAS missions.

Moreoever the heavier ones can act on high value threats and the lighter ones can carry out CAS missions.

This combination wont keep lighter ones from doing big jobs too. Longbows data link will feed our LCHs and they will exceed their performance. It all looks great on paper but we have tendency to mess things up. Lest hope for best.

Surely,Not trolling dude but even if i have to be neutral and assess the situation then i would say Sino-Indian war will be a bloody war.It cant be a piece of cake.
A war i doubt the normally smart policy makers in China would wanna drag themselves in.
no war in decades. all indians should know that India is not main enemy of China.
the current number is 1:8 according to some media, i forgot which one, and India keep adding ,so 1:10 or 1:15 possible someday in future.

It will a good opportunity for China to get some experience with our WZ-10 on Apache.

z10dec12.jpg

More sitting ducks in a terrain where China controls all the strategic and tactical heights。

Target practices。:yahoo:

More sitting ducks in a terrain where China controls all the strategic and tactical heights。

Target practices。:yahoo:

Noob,ur on the plateau which emasculates ur air force planes with flight restrictions.
Our arty also has superior positioning due to terrain.
And IAF can uses rough terrain on our side to mask from chinese radar and achieve surprise while flat plateau is exposed and IAF radars can pick up everything taking off and coming towards us.

It will a good opportunity for China to get some experience with our WZ-10 on Apache.

z10dec12.jpg

Sure.

If you want to risk flying gunships in Himalayas and rather see your pilots crashing into the mountains instead of fighting.

no war in decades. all indians should know that India is not main enemy of China.
the current number is 1:8 according to some media, i forgot which one, and India keep adding ,so 1:10 or 1:15 possible someday in future.

We don't want to be your enemies.

But what do you make of rogue PLA divisions that override your government's peaceful protocol and intrude into our side and attack barracks?

Why don't you deal with them and punish them as a breach of peace accords signed between our two countries?

Sure.

If you want to risk flying gunships in Himalayas and rather see your pilots crashing into the mountains instead of fighting.

We don't want to be your enemies.

But what do you make of rogue PLA divisions that override your government's peaceful protocol and intrude into our side and attack barracks?

Why don't you deal with them and punish them as a breach of peace accords signed between our two countries?
if you don't feel safe when you have ten soldiers on the border while we have only one,then how many is enough?and who should be blamed? the one Chinese soldier or the ten India fatheads?

Back
Top Bottom