What's new

Army to get six heavy-duty Apache attack helicopters

do you think he abusing you? get over it he is waking you up to reality. He has posted no wrong words, nothing to abuse anything. Your photo is abuse itself @waz @The Eagle
what are you his cheer leader. pull your skirt back up.

And i love that my picture got your panties in a twist Indian. i must be doing something right :omghaha::omghaha:

You have been trolling all along with silly posts. You deserve this. :D

Doesn't take away from he fact your joker navy did this, the whole world laughed at your vegetarian army
ins-betwa-story_647_120616021009.jpg

Indian armed forces literally the laughing stock of the world :omghaha::omghaha:
maxresdefault.jpg

what are you his cheer leader. pull your skirt back up.

And i love that my picture got your panties in a twist Indian. i must be doing something right :omghaha::omghaha:

Doesn't take away from he fact your joker navy did this, the whole world laughed at your vegetarian army

Indian armed forces literally the laughing stock of the world :omghaha::omghaha:
maxresdefault.jpg

is only that Indian border army can afford to eat ? oh my gosh

tell me about it. alot of hindu army as$es burning in this navy ship accident
1.JPG

Your whole Surface Navy fleet costs less than that ship :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even our Naval Coastal patrol boats are enough for PN surface fleet

35k rupees we are going to pump for our coast guard itself,pity Pak members having mental orgasm with this pic.

yet that navy has kept the mighty supa power Indian navy in check for the last 70 years. so the jokes on you

yet that navy has kept the mighty supa power Indian navy in check for the last 70 years. so the jokes on you
Check? Are you sure? We bombed the hell out of your only major Nval station in 1971.

We literally police the whole Arabian sea till strats of Malacca in Bay of Bengal.

Lols! We have 11 FREAKING DESTROYERS! PN has ZERO!

DEAL WITH IT.

Check? Are you sure? We bombed the hell out of your only major Nval station in 1971.

We literally police the whole Arabian sea till strats of Malacca in Bay of Bengal.

Lols! We have 11 FREAKING DESTROYERS! PN has ZERO!

DEAL WITH IT.
again what have you achieved if you mighty navy, pakistan still stands still sending the BAT teams deep inside India bringing back heads of your pigs as war trophies.

all these destroyers but us pakistanis still laugh at indian faces when you threaten us. Come and attack us if you are really that powerful.

but the truth is india is in constant fear of pakistan not vice versa.

meanwhile in India
bhai too yeh photo dekh dekh ke hi khush ho raha hai abhi tak ? , duniya age nikal chuki hai , to abhi tak wohi atka hai ??>

Mods why is this indian poster abusing and swearing at people. why is this poster always allowed to get away with this and not get banned.

@waz @The Eagle
dBKp9DjzFyKAaknc.jpg.gif
abe too itni jaldi roone lagta hai ?

India Freezes Purchase of Additional AH-64E Apache From US
© REUTERS/ Paul Hanna
MILITARY & INTELLIGENCE
13:52 10.08.2017

Indian Army was to receive its first tranche of eleven AH-64E Apache helicopters under the options clause of an earlier deal; but government says it has no immediate plans to place the order.

New Delhi (Sputnik) — Hard-pressed by operational requirements at the country's restive north-east region, the Indian Army, in its requisition, had demanded that they be provided with eleven US made helicopters. However, in a clear indication of Indian government's unwillingness to purchase additional AH-64E Apache helicopters from the United States, the Defense Acquisition Council (DAC) has called off its meeting that was to discuss the Indian Army's requisition. The DAC is India's apex decision making body for defense purchases.

In September 2015, The Narendra Modi led government had cleared a deal with Boeing for the purchase of 22 AH-64E Apache helicopters. Ever since, the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force have been in a tug of war for acquiring the aircraft. The earlier regime, led by Dr Manmohan Singh, had said that any future procurement of attack helicopters would be for the Indian Army. However, the Indian Air Force laid claim on all 22 helicopters and even refused to heed to the Indian Army's proposal to share half of the fleet.

The Indian Army then moved a separate proposal seeking 39 attack helicopters. According to the proposal, the Indian Army was to receive its first tranche of eleven helicopters under the options clause of the 2015 deal. But India's Minister of State for Defense, Subhash Bhamre informed the Parliament earlier this week that the government has no plans to expand the 2015 deal with Boeing. "No follow-up order has so far been placed with any foreign ordnance company for procurement of attack helicopters," he said.

Presently, the Indian Army operates the homemade Dhruv-WSI (weapon system integrated) attack helicopters. It has already placed an order of over 100 such helicopters from state-owned Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. 50% of the components of the twin engine, multi-role helicopter is imported. They are considered highly efficient for close air support and high altitude operations. Dhruv Helicopter is equipped with 20 millimeter turret gun and can carry 70 millimeter rockets, the Mistral air to air missile, air to ground missile, helmet pointing system and anti-tank missiles.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201708101056345137-india-ah-64e-apache/

Back
Top Bottom