What's new

Army struggling to pay for medicine, fuel, food for soldiers | Money Talks

Lack of investment, lack of export, borrowing dollars to compensate for lack of productivity and importing everything. We were going this way under Nawaz Sharif government.

I feel for Lebanon. No country or people deserve this. Its the corruption and incompetence at the top that has reduced this once shining jewel to this.

Yes. I think that a lot has changed since the civil war. There is greater unity among the Christians and Muslims, and I am constantly surprised at the support Hizbuallah get from christians. Again, no expert , feel free to let me know.

The hate is still there and wounds are fresh from the 1970s to 80s. It’s just buried deep down in the politics.

If a major conflict were to break out the Maronites will openly accept Israeli help (the Druze community is the same way as well).

Need not look further than that witch Brigitte Gabriel and you’ll get a good idea.

Last edited:

This could go the way of Somalia
And then people say economy doesnt destroy military

Pakistan would have been th same in 2018 had arabs/chinese not given us 25b$ money this is reality whether we like it or not
Lack of investment, lack of export, borrowing dollars to compensate for lack of productivity and importing everything. We were going this way under Nawaz Sharif government.

I feel for Lebanon. No country or people deserve this. Its the corruption and incompetence at the top that has reduced this once shining jewel to this.
I dont..they have love for hirari the same way we have for nawaz sharif..hence they deserve it...arabs helped three times..why should they help them again?? If u go to lebanon people are use to eat importd cheese same way as our middle class is...import import import...

We just get lucky everytime...but i doubt arabs/chinese/foreign pakistanis will save us again and again

We were on pathway for this to happen in 1998 and 2018 yet people still love nawaz sharif..we were saved by 9/11(paris club renegotiation) and IK driving king salman(and death of khoshogi and china usa tussel) and foreign pakistanis
..which we hate anyway..

And then people say economy doesnt destroy military

Pakistan would have been th same in 2018 had arabs/chinese not given us 25b$ money this is reality whether we like it or not

I dont..they have love for hirari the same way we have for nawaz sharif..hence they deserve it...arabs helped three times..why should they help them again?? If u go to lebanon people are use to eat importd cheese same way as our middle class is...import import import...

We just get lucky everytime...but i doubt arabs/chinese/foreign pakistanis will save us again and again

We were on pathway for this to happen in 1998 and 2018 yet people still love nawaz sharif..we were saved by 9/11(paris club renegotiation) and IK driving king salman(and death of khoshogi and china usa tussel) and foreign pakistanis
..which we hate anyway..
The harsh measures pti took after taking over actually saved us from a similar fate but alas a lot of Pakistanis particularly in Punjab think development means government spending and cheap consumption

With a mindset like that sooner or later we could end up facing a hard landing like this

In Pakistan we have went fir import substitution for everything from smartphones for olives

I saw some videos of Lebanese stores and I saw just rows and rows of imported products and that is not ok for a developing economy

The harsh measures pti took after taking over actually saved us from a similar fate but alas a lot of Pakistanis particularly in Punjab think development means government spending and cheap consumption

With a mindset like that sooner or later we could end up facing a hard landing like this

In Pakistan we have went fir import substitution for everything from smartphones for olives

I saw some videos of Lebanese stores and I saw just rows and rows of imported products and that is not ok for a developing economy
We are going to bankrupt and collapse as a state

The question is not if, the question is when...my guess is 2028-2030..

It has already happened, but begging saved us..not nuclear weapons..

You cannot change mindset of people of central punjab and part of urban pakistan
Lebanon use to import everything and even use foreign labour for chores

This doesnt work

We are going to bankrupt and collapse as a state

The question is not if, the question is when...my guess is 2028-2030..

It has already happened, but begging saved us..not nuclear weapons..

You cannot change mindset of people of central punjab and part of urban pakistan
Lebanon use to import everything and even use foreign labour for chores

This doesnt work
The future of Pakistan depends on how Pti manages 2022-23 and how cases go in LHC post Qasim Khan

PTI has reversed our crazy deficits and our low exports

The Urban people you soeak of can be managed easily in the last year but PTI has to be smart about it

Neglect expensive Lahore and Gujranwala divisions and spend on divisions where it won from

The future of Pakistan depends on how Pti manages 2022-23 and how cases go in LHC post Qasim Khan

PTI has reversed our crazy deficits and our low exports

The Urban people you soeak of can be managed easily in the last year but PTI has to be smart about it

Neglect expensive Lahore and Gujranwala divisions and spend on divisions where it won from
Lahore is most educated city in pakistan

Having dealt with them my entire life I can honestly say that they are the most arrogant Arab Nation - with nothing to show for. Atleast the ones from Beirut are like that...

Branded clothing, fancy watches, cafes, nightclubs & expensive cars is all what they are about & more.

Then there are the ones from the mountains whom are commonly referred to 'Druze'. Simple and down to earth people.

That single blast was like a nuclear explosion for a small country like Lebanon.
This also shows us that economy is the most important thing, good economy makes the people happy and content, a happy population will not cause civil unrest..!!
Eh..excuse me ... look who is talking?
India ... as 900 million poor people and rising?
LoL good joke from an Indian always.

A proud Lebanese once told me in high school in GCC
"people like you wash my underwear" referring to Pakistani Indians
Now in 2021 I say
"people like you are extinct from planet earth"
LoL

Last edited:
Having dealt with them my entire life I can honestly say that they are the most arrogant Arab Nation - with nothing to show for. Atleast the ones from Beirut are like that...

Branded clothing, fancy watches, cafes, nightclubs & expensive cars is all what they are about & more.

Then there are the ones from the mountains whom are commonly referred to 'Druze'. Simple and down to earth people.
Beirut was the UAE of 1960s-1980s, then civil war hit
imagine UAE becoming the same after a war with Iran

they were the financial center of Arab world not any more and while rest of arab was poor they developed quickly

Now in 2021 I say
LoL
arabs took them out of bankruptcy multiple times but they didnt learn
its a lesson from us, we were saved from bankruptcy multiple times by china, USA/IMF and arabs
yet they love hirari and we love nawaz/zardari/bhutto

no reports of Hezbollah soldiers suffering from collapsing salaries.

no reports of shortages in Hezbollah controlled areas..

the collapse is happening in the lebanese state. whose institutions are as strong as a banana republic.

infact this will greatly strenghten hezbollah. as Shia lebanese will lose any last hope they should have had in any lebanese state.

Hezbollah is far superior in providing security, stability, and even basic nesseceties to its population then the lebanese government. any pathetic western/zionist propaganda that hezbollah should disband and the lebanese shias should surrender themselves to the complete mercy of western/zionist overlords is rapidly dying with the lebanese state.

its going to become dirt cheap for Iran to subsidize southern lebanon given its economic/currency collapse. not that it was expensive before... as even the upper western propaganda estimate of 300million/year Iranian help is absolutely NOTHING when you count it as part of Irans defense budget.

1 day of war is more expensive. Every calculation of war on IRan has to also Calculate hezbollah as well. which probably provides Iran with billions of dollars worth of Security a year, just by existing.

no reports of Hezbollah soldiers suffering from collapsing salaries.

no reports of shortages in Hezbollah controlled areas..

the collapse is happening in the lebanese state. whose institutions are as strong as a banana republic.

You have to admire the audacity of the IRGC trolls. The Mullah dogs use Hezbollah to syphon off Lebanese wealth, then opine as to how the Lebanese state is collapsing whie Hezbollah is thriving.

infact this will greatly strenghten hezbollah. as Shia lebanese will lose any last hope they should have had in any lebanese state.

You're nearly there. You've nearly connected the dots. You're on the cusp of blurting out the truth.

Now in 2021 I say
LoL

Lebanese are indeed very arrogant, I don't know how to say it in Urdu but in English rough translation it goes like they have metal down their throat to proud of themselves. Now they metal is going to come out from their back side.

Now in 2021 I say
LoL

They're all vile creatures. Too bad only the Wannabe Arab iranians care for them lol

Back
Top Bottom