What's new

Army struggling to pay for medicine, fuel, food for soldiers | Money Talks

Lebanon is in a very serious economic mess, they have spiralled down in a BoP crisis. Their country is severly crippled. ๐Ÿ˜”
What really was strange about Lebanon was how much of the country relied on imported packaged food
We have many problems but atleast we can produce basic things like Ketchup and Mayonnaise in our own country

I hope with cheaper labor they can move towards import substitution and make something of a crisis

What really was strange about Lebanon was how much of the country relied on imported packaged food
We have many problems but atleast we can produce basic things like Ketchup and Mayonnaise in our own country

I hope with cheaper labor they can move towards import substitution and make something of a crisis
They deserve all they get for importing ketchup LOL

Lebanon should hand over its internal and border security to Hezbollah, the Lebanon army was always in barracks anyway, they hardly participated in 2006 Israel Lebanon war.

A F***ing single blast brought a nation to its knees.. Pathetic
That single blast was like a nuclear explosion for a small country like Lebanon.
This also shows us that economy is the most important thing, good economy makes the people happy and content, a happy population will not cause civil unrest..!!

No sympathy.

They invited Iran in. Destruction was only a matter of time. Whatever those deranged Mullahs touch, turns to ruins.

No sympathy.

They invited Iran in. Destruction was only a matter of time. Whatever those deranged Mullahs touch, turns to ruins.

The country is under western sanctions, and who do you think caused the explosion? It's the west that is instrumental in destroying it, like other Arab countries.

It wasn't just that one blast, its a serious of multiple factors that has brought this country down to it's knees. Had the blast not occurred they'd still end up like this.

Lebanon should hand over its internal and border security to Hezbollah, the Lebanon army was always in barracks anyway, they hardly participated in 2006 Israel Lebanon war.

Participated? They become Starbuck's Baristas and started serving latte's to the invaders. This is no army it's a cucked force they'd better of going to Israel and become waitresses.

The army is full of Maronite Christians who sided with the Yids in the Lebanese civil war. They are a bunch of useless faggots. If it wasn't for Hezbullah half of Lebanon would be under the Yids control.

Yes. I think that a lot has changed since the civil war. There is greater unity among the Christians and Muslims, and I am constantly surprised at the support Hizbuallah get from christians. Again, no expert , feel free to let me know.

The disaster was years in the making, their successive governments and officials were corrupt, kept the people in wonderland and did not take the difficult necessary measures needed at the right time to keep the people happy so they dont question their corruption, even their central bank governor was involved. Blast brought destabilization which further aggrevated the problem, not the main underlying reason.

Artificially manipulated currency and BoP crisis brought the country to its knees.

Back
Top Bottom