What's new

Army-set-to-roll-into-kashmir-to-restore-peace

The nationality laws are more or less same(have to be local no outsiders allowed to buy land) @unleashed @Mr.Meap but governence laws are different though now they are getting the same constitutional status of Azad Kashmir
That issue is a mini war b/w GB and AJK
Most GB,istanis want nothing to do with Kashnir amd they want to be not discussed in the Kashmir issue
They were an occupied part of an an un natural state the state of Kashmir was had multiple ethnicites and occupied a lot of regions from neighbouring states
I do think you can buy land in GB, even if you're not a local. I'll confirm this, then I'll let you know.

I am not a law expert but there is law about only those who were nationals before 47 and Refugees from iok can become nationals.i dont know exact details of it
Even if a Punjabi stays for decades he will not be given ajk nationality (i am totally against it i want Bahria town in Mirpur :D )
Am i correct @django @krash ?
Correct. though I am against this, I consider us an integral part of Pakistan.

Bhai mere yeh sab movie dialogue hain...If this would have been true...then starting with Palestine to Tibet would have been a free nation....So come to the world of reality...

Correct. though I am against this, I consider us an integral part of Pakistan.
I want it gone for a different reason i.e Bahria town and factories in Azad Lashmir @Jonah Arthur is against it but hey we need to ignore development hating tree huggers :D

Things are much worse in ioK than they are portrayed to the world.

Even after700,000+ strong army they can't control Kashmiris.

BIG SLAP on indian rulers, ioK is very close to liberation.

33 days of curfew, no internet no sattelite tv. What a joke democracy?!

Aray bhai itnay agar apne maan ka dood piya hai to Kashmirion ko bhi bandook do aur phir dekho jetta kaun hai.

Stupid indians and their stupid rants.
By your logic Americans should give drones to terrorists to see who wins... Also we are a responsible natiin not like yours where people who stage demonstration are simply shot at... And now dont give logic of over 50 dead, people demonstrating were in hundreds.

Waa waa mien parsanye ho gaya apki vichaar dhara dekh kr app pursh hi nahien maha pursh hien...intaryami maha sawami..gayani guru hien....

They killed One Burhan in a fake encounter just imagine few more coward acts brings the Indian forces down...kneel down before separatists.

r u really this dumb? this news just means Pakistan's jihadi brigade is going to be exterminated faster.

I am not a law expert but there is law about only those who were nationals before 47 and Refugees from iok can become nationals.i dont know exact details of it
Even if a Punjabi stays for decades he will not be given ajk nationality (i am totally against it i want Bahria town in Mirpur :D )
Am i correct @django @krash ?

Not only that but a non-nationality holder can't even buy property there or in Gilgit Baltistan. Same thing across the LOC as well, hence the systematic genocide against the Kashmiris there.

Back
Top Bottom