What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

Musharraf has the right to challenge the verdict if he sees it incorrect and wrong. Armed Forces take oath to uphold the constitution. If anyone is found guilty by the court, the punishment should be given out.

Why death penalty when these courts and judges let go terrorists, and all others corrupts who killed many of our own people ?

Justice waqar seth sahab is honest judge. Great decision by our courts. I stand with judiciary.

Koi bat nahi hamara ranjha to raazi ho Gia na? And how many times musharaf was required to follow the proceedings but he declined every time
when court can record statement of Masoor Ijaz through Pakistani Embassy, can record Statement of the owner of Baldia Town Factory by sending a team to Dubai then why not for Pervaiz Musharaf which he himself offered ... ??

BTW how can one possibly think that trial was impartial while court during the hearing declare Pervaiz Mushraf the sole responsible for the emergency and the Government of that time lead by NS made the summary of 2007 emergency disappear from the government record ....

third Suspense, Abrogation or Abeyance of Constitution is HIGH Treason , but Disloyalty towards the STATE IS NOT EVEN THE TREASON ....

May I ask Why and How....???

Constitution exist because of the STATE or STATE is dependent on the Constitution .... ???

Reference Memo Gate Report, plz read: this [click] and this [click]

Authorized by the guvt notification bro, the same govt which was backed by the 2/3 of the parliament of that time

hmm....Right now, Pakistan is pissing me off....Situation is nowhere good internally and externally

There is a big Psychological game being played here by Foreign Powers. In Pakistan, the Military commands a lot of respect among ordinary Pakistan people. Ordinary people believe in the invincibility of the Military. But past few days not only have the Foreign powers via control of Pakistan Judiciary have made the post of COAS controversial, these courts have now declared a former COAS traitor and order his execution. So indirectly the Military is being called Criminals. This is immense. I hope the damage done to the image of the military is not permanent.

Honestly, the Military has lost the plot. Its agencies specially ISI have failed miserably. Constant bending backwards is a policy of cowards, and the Military is in this current situation due to its failed policies of bending backwards. A very sad and terrible state of affairs which unfortunately the military has created for itself.

Last edited:
Statement on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf, Retired

Let me stop them right there. For someone to be a traitor they can still be thr president, fight wars and serve the country for 40 years. It's just that their interests work for someone else, while doing all those things.

The army should stand down and respect the law. I expected more from this professional force, but I am seriously disappointed.

selective judgement is not acceptable .... case should be started from 99 ...not 2007.
It only takes 1 event to show your true colors, because of this we lost Afghanistan and let's be honest with ourselves here. PA was very much so all over Afghanistan. When the Americans were trying to land in Afghanistan they couldn't because PA was on the ground fighting them.

The Americans turned to him and asked him to withdraw the PA. It is known fact by the locals, seeing armor columns and large forces coming back to Peshawar from torkham.

He is a mass murderer and a traitor, for he played his hand in thousands of kabuli and Pakistanis dying.

Good and brave decision by the honourable judges.
The judges are also filthy swines. They are going this for a political favor but in their rampage a mass murderer is being punished.

Hell fire for theses munafikeens, sitting in the judiciary too.

There is a big Psychological game being played here by Foreign Powers. In Pakistan, the Military commands a lot of respect among ordinary Pakistan people. Ordinary people believe in the invincibility of the Military. But past few days not only have the Foreign powers via control of Pakistan Judiciary have made the post of COAS post controversial, these courts have now declared a former COAS traitor and order his execution. So indirectly the Military is being called Criminals. This is immense. I hope the damage done to the image of the military is not permanent.

Honestly, the Military has lost the plot. Its agencies specially ISI have failed miserably. Constant bending backwards is a policy of cowards, and the Military is in this current situation due to its failed policies of bending backwards. A very sad and terrible state of affairs which unfortunately the military has created for itself.

Foreign powers are trying to harm Military due to only these 2 reason, as I see

Paving way for Khan to become PM and answering India to 27 FEB

Since then, first Indians removing article 370 in Kashmir and now this bizarre decision....both to malign and hurt army image in Pakistan/Kashmir.

No higher political thug has been sentenced to death in Pakistan by these courts and they declared EX Army Chief as traitor and gave him DEATH penalty?

Can they do it on their own? Of course not...

They have backing of political parties, which in turn have their backers in foreign capitals

EL_hinXWwAA7BEB

In the law it is stated that " aiders and abetters also will be tried" which were not even included in the main case why ? because there boses Iftikhar Ch and others will be hanged also so selective justices is no justice at all
Were they nominated by the prosecutors when Musharraf was put forward? The court only gave its verdict in the light of the evidence and argument given to it during the hearings.

DG ISPR should focus on the situation on the borders rather than bluntly defending a traitor. It isn't 90' that you keep giving us lollipop.

Apna kam sahi se hota nahi, aur jahaon na nak ghusatay rho!

Back
Top Bottom