What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

Then is our ex-PM Musharaf a devil or an angel ?

Msuharaf jaani hai apna but tareekh k nazuk mor p clash ho Gia

Yes that’s why the article 6 that applies on all involved for pursued against only one individual and not for 1999 takeover because then the democracy champions who voted for LFO and judiciary that provided support would also come under question but for 2008 emergency that was a much smaller thing comparatively.

Mushi could've asked zardari and Co before giving NRO that look you gotta ratify this thing too. Which he didn't

Yes that’s why the article 6 that applies on all involved for pursued against only one individual and not for 1999 takeover because then the democracy champions who voted for LFO and judiciary that provided support would also come under question but for 2008 emergency that was a much smaller thing comparatively.

The solution to shitty courts is not to throw out the law and make it law of the jungle.

Article 6 is very clear.

“Any person who abrogates or subverts or suspends or holds in abeyance, or attempts or conspires to abrogate or subvert or suspend or hold in abeyance, the Constitution by use of force or show of force or by any other unconstitutional means shall be guilty of high treason.”

Musharraf is traitor as per constitution of Pakistan.

LAW OF PAKISTAN IS BULL SHIT.
WHY THERE IS NO LAW 14 PEOPLE KILLED IN MODEL TOWN.
WHY THEY DONT HANGED THOSE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN MODEL TOWN KILLING.
WHERE IS LAW FOR THEM.
WOMAN CRIED, DO NOT SHOOT ME, IHAVE ABABY IN MY STOMACH.
JUDGE TRY REVENGED OFF, HE FIRED THOSE COURRPTED JUDGES.

You know how much bad image it gonna project of Pakistan if some Kaka sipahi dragged the qazi ul qaza from his hairs one more time? Mulkhay da Saara mummy daddy impression kharab ho ja c :confused:
Nowhere have i asked to drag him out.

That would be a stupid move. Pakistan is getting full of clever “chupay rustom”. Army must likewise give them a befitting, worded reply.

EL_h3JmXYAEkj3K

You know how much bad image it gonna project of Pakistan if some Kaka sipahi dragged the qazi ul qaza from his hairs one more time? Mulkhay da Saara mummy daddy impression kharab ho ja c :confused:
Yeeepppp.

Back
Top Bottom