What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

i hope its esclate further and UN-justice system of pakistan face heat here .

Everyone must respect the courts even if they do not like the court decision. We as common citizens are respecting every decision of every institution be it a corrupt president asif zardari or a traitor PM nawaz or a selected PM imran.

Army demands us to respect the sanctity of buildings in red zone whenever we want to topple the blood sucking leeches.
(Emotional reply)

EL_hinXWwAA7BEB

Man it's herculean to make our post zia, high on Naseem hijazi generation to understand what rule of law and civilian supremacy is.
I don't blame them. When the "champions" of democracy were Mr. 10% and "muje Ku nikala?" The it's hard to have faith.

But people need to fix their mindset or they will forever make the same mistakes.

You know you just stated Doctrine of Necessity in your own words ....

So if we take this as an Applicable Principle then it have far reaching consequences .....

OK take it this way. But the only thing which made me happy rather sent me into a joyful frenzy for sometime is that a qazi from a Muslim nation has symbolically rubbed dust over the face of the executive after a good 1300 years . Allah Kitna khosh ho GA is qom sy, nahi?

Baaki hamara masla Alo tammatr bijli health care law and order hai koi army chief ya prime mister nahi

Last edited:
Msuharaf jaani hai apna but tareekh k nazuk mor p clash ho Gia

Mushi could've asked zardari and Co before giving NRO that look you gotta ratify this thing too. Which he didn't

This is for the institutions to figure it out now..
The populace should stay away from it as such a sensitive matter causes conflict in the people ..

Justice has been served.

When did the DG ISPR become the spokesman for treacherous fugitive?

General Pervez Musharraf was given six full months by the Court to record his views, yet he decided to waste that time on television interviews instead.

Man go easy on musharaf after all he's the best thing ever happend to Pakistan

This is for the institutions to figure it out now..
The populace should stay away from it as such a sensitive matter causes conflict in the people ..

Honestly, People are busy with their lives as usual like nothing happened. It's only the media and pdf which is taking things to another level

Musharraf has the right to challenge the verdict if he sees it incorrect and wrong. Armed Forces take oath to uphold the constitution. If anyone is found guilty by the court, the punishment should be given out.

In the law it is stated that " aiders and abetters also will be tried" which were not even included in the main case why ? because there boses Iftikhar Ch and others will be hanged also so selective justices is no justice at all

Back
Top Bottom