What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

Were they nominated by the prosecutors when Musharraf was put forward? The court only gave its verdict in the light of the evidence and argument given to it during the hearings.

They did not allow to include others . reason was there own bosses lives would be at stake so shameless justice witnessed today

Why death penalty when these courts and judges let go terrorists, and all others corrupts who killed many of our own people ?
Why death penalty when these courts and judges let go terrorists, and all others corrupts who killed many of our own people ?
The court gives its judgement in the light of evidences provided to it. Are you saying the court gave him death penalty out of thin air?

DG ISPR should focus on the situation on the borders rather than bluntly defending a traitor. It isn't 90' that you keep giving us lollipop.

Apna kam sahi se hota nahi, aur jahaon na nak ghusatay rho!

Abey chay insaan Dgispr is authorised to give statements when military wants to address media. Who the **** are you to tell him what to do what not to do.

Musharraf Biggest Treason was that he manage to save Pakistan and thousands of Pakistan's from the " Baad Mast Haathi " of that Time USA , who was ready to send us back to stone age . How easily we forget that the Master mind of AQ was caught from Karachi, and if Musharraf did not step in to make deal than right now Pakistan would be even worse than Syria and Afghanistan combined .

Corrupt Politicians can get bails, show fake medical reports and stay in lavish Private rooms in hospitals, avoid any major conviction , with Full on Media, Patwari & Jiyala support along with International Democracy ke Alaam bardaar , and Lawyer who just killed 10 innocent people in cold blooded murder, none of them were given a death sentence but one who literally saved Pakistan's A$$ countless times, yes he had his share of wrong decision but now he is given Death Sentence .

Seriously from the looks of where Pakistan is heading, I wish i get my Visa soon and out of this country never to come back again .

News :

Two Lahore High Court benches "EXCUSED" them selves from hearing case of PIC hospital attack by Lawyers

Source:

Program "The Reporters"

17th December 2019

Ary News

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom