What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

ab pata nahi ap ny Meri bayizati ki hy k tareef , ?)

tareef janab. mulk me ordinary citizens milna dushwar hogaye hain.. jisko dekho wo taqat ke nashay me dhutt ghoom raha hai.
ese zamane me sirf surah e kahaf ki tilawat or ghaaron me rehna chaiye

tareef janab. mulk me ordinary citizens milna dushwar hogaye hain.. jisko dekho wo taqat ke nashay me dhutt ghoom raha hai.
ese zamane me sirf surah e kahaf ki tilawat or ghaaron me rehna chaiye
ordinary citizens dog was a bit ..... ((( any way I love the way these cowards so called Elite , Veterans, and seeeeeeeenior moderates jump in and block me or close my thread , but I will say it loud and clear IMRAN SEEDHA KAM BHI KARAY GA TU WO ULTA HE HOGA , INSHALLAH,

INSHALLAH
Amen

First thing First ..... Detail Judgment is out .... ???

Secondly as I asked earlier

Why only Mushraf ....???

Why not Iftikhar Chaudhary along with all Judges who endorse the the act ....???

Why not all the politicians who endorse the act ....???

Why not all the Central and Provincial Bureaucrats under Mushraf ...??

Why not all the lawyers who prepared the Notification for emergency ....???

[Sorry I forget Lawyer can kill 10 patients in PIC they are allowed]

And why not all those who are part Democracy is best Revenge gange who taken oath by Musharraf under the same constitution in which LFO and Emergency is applied and now Musharaf is Declared Traitor for the same act ....???

Constitutional Amendment and SC order came after many years .....

So this act of singling out only Mushruf and let every other free from same law applied to Musharraf is itself an evidence of the purpose of this act .....

Whose stopping you to file a case requesting sahulatkaars to be given similar treatment?

What has the lawyer incident to do with this?

Did the verdict mention the institution? Or just Dot and Buddys father?

Would a copy of that court order satisfy you? Or will you deny that?
sir meray Bhai meray veer , they could have avoided the situation there were thousand ways, and its not me it's justice faiq Essa who said this and I provided you his whole argument, he might be wrong and you might be right , I don't know you ,as he is retired high court judge and you might be a supreme Court judge,

Whose stopping you to file a case requesting sahulatkaars to be given similar treatment?

What has the lawyer incident to do with this?
Read the constitution its only the RIGHT of Parliament to Initiate and Nominate someone in High Treason Case

Did the verdict mention the institution?
But there are element who are targeting the institution ....

Or just Dot and Buddys father?
What are you trying to say here ...???

sir meray Bhai meray veer , they could have avoided the situation there were thousand ways, and its not me it's justice faiq Essa who said this and I provided you his whole argument, he might be wrong and you might be right , I don't know you ,as he is retired high court judge and you might be a supreme Court judge,

Usually the prosecution can withdraw any time they like but this trial was ordered by Kana. And PMLN government was warned by Kana over it. Creation of special court to try for high treason was ordered to Federal Government by Kana during PPP government. Go read the judgement from Kana.

Just like NAB was ordered to frame charges and prosecute Nawaz. Even if NAB wanted to drop the case, it couldn't! And remember that NAB case was during PMLN tenure and the government could not do anything to stop it.

Read the constitution its only the RIGHT of Parliament to Initiate and Nominate someone in High Treason Case
And the Gov of Pak initiated these cases. GoP is prosecutor in the case.
But there are element who are targeting the institution ....
How? The only way that institution is being targeted is by GoP which cannot legislate and now will legislate through Senate which has a bill lying somewhere along the lines of politicians interviewing and deciding merit and promotions of the armed forces.
What are you trying to say here ...???
He loved the two pooches Dot and Buddy more than the constitution. Are they alive still?

Yeah yeah, PPP and PMLN performances were fantastic! All economic indicators during Musharaf's tenure are all lies.
PPP, PML were not fantastic but musharraf was worse. governance isn't just $$$. But people like you are too shallow to understand this. Our country was made weaker and unsafe. musharraf himslef admitted that his performance was bad. He was worse because of how he left the country compared to what he got.

I saw what Musharaf's tenure was first hand and I lived in the capital during Zardari and Nawaz's tenures and I know what's what.
We all saw it Mister. You are not the only person who ever lived in Pakistan.
All hail the supporters of the looting scum - quoted above, you are one such devout supporter.
Just as expected you are so empty and shallow that if someone doesn't support your view, you automatically assume he is supporter of corrupt this and that. FYI i don't support nawaz or zardari or any other corrupt politician. But unlike you I am always prepared to call a spade a spade like an honest patriotic pakistani, which is way too much to be expected from you.

Yeah yeah well just for the record, our founding father's sister got called a traitor by none other than a "field Marshall"
That "Field Marshall" built all of our mega projects that still sustain us today, hell, he even built the court from which this verdict was announced.

Just like NAB was ordered to frame charges and prosecute Nawaz. Even if NAB wanted to drop the case, it couldn't! And remember that NAB case was during PMLN tenure and the government could not do anything to stop it.
Ohh Look, you devout supporter of looting scum!!!
:tup::tup:

Last edited:
First thing First ..... Detail Judgment is out .... ???
It isn't?? Really??
So then you admit you were all talking non-sense about any attack from judiciary and jumping the gun by making imaginary attack and condemning the judiciary over it?? Thanks for the confession. :tup::tup:
Secondly as I asked earlier

Why only Mushraf ....???

Why not Iftikhar Chaudhary along with all Judges who endorse the the act ....???

Why not all the politicians who endorse the act ....???

Why not all the Central and Provincial Bureaucrats under Mushraf ...??

Why not all the lawyers who prepared the Notification for emergency ....???

[Sorry I forget Lawyer can kill 10 patients in PIC they are allowed]

And why not all those who are part Democracy is best Revenge gange who taken oath by Musharraf under the same constitution in which LFO and Emergency is applied and now Musharaf is Declared Traitor for the same act ....???
Yeah right, make the list so long that it covers thousands of people if not millions. Make it impossible to ever bring justice to traitors. Yeah, great strategy!!!. You know, that's exactly what musharraf's lawyers tried in court but thankfully the smart judges saw through the SCAM you are asking for and did not allow such MOCKERY of JUSTICE that you (and they) were proposing.

Hey, shall I tell you who you forgot to put in your list????

Why not the newscaster on PTV who read the news of musharraf's action?

Why not all the reporters on all the media channels who reported it?

Why not all the staff of the newspapers that carried the news?

Why not every one who read those newspapers????

Why not every soldier/officer in the army who didnot desert & continued to server under him as COAS, President and commander in Chief after that?

Why not every single soldier/airman/officer in the airforce who didnot desert & continued to server under him as President and commander in Chief after that?

Why not every single soldier/sailor/officer in the navy who didnot desert & continued to server under him as President and commander in Chief after that?

Why not every single judge in lower courts, family courts, etc. who continued to listen to petitions of ordinary people under the same laws and constitution after that?

Why not every single lawyer in the country who continued to appear on behalf of ordinary citizens in these courts?

Why not every single policeman in pakistan who didnot quit their job after that?

Why not every single cleaning worker/cook in president or army houses who continued to cook or clean floors for him after that?

Why not every single human being who continued to breathe in the same country where he was president after that??????

Why not every single Dog, Cat, fly or mosquito who committed the same CRIME as above humans????

ME, I AM NOT AGAINST INCLUDING SOME COLLABORATORS, THOSE WHO HAD MAJOR PART BUT THAT'S IT!! AND STUPID LISTS LIKE YOURS (and musharraf's lawyers) are nothing but MOCKERY OF JUSTICE and a SCAM to divert attention from the ACTUAL TRAITORS.

But unfortunately that's not where the debate is BECAUSE that's not what the ARMY is reacting to.

Constitutional Amendment and SC order came after many years .....

So this act of singling out only Mushruf and let every other free from same law applied to Musharraf is itself an evidence of the purpose of this act .....
Sorry, mate your argument makes no sense. Military doesn't care about this. This is not where the debate is today even though it should be. Military just want musharraf not to be punished.

DON'T JUST TAKE THE GENERALS' SIDE BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU LOVE THE ARMY. WE LOVE IT MORE THAN YOU. BE A PATRIOTIC PAKISTANI AND BE HONEST.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE REAL ISSUE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom