What's new

Army reaction on decision by Special court about General Pervez Musharraf

Last edited:
these courts judges never gave such decisions to hang terrorists on d chock ,I think the way they are behaving it seems their days are numbered and may be in next few nights they will be abducted from their hideouts and tried in military courts

Even though it will not be implemented, it sure as hell sets an amazing symbolic precedent. All the usurpers should be hung at D-Chowk for their acts of treason. Lets start from Musharraf.
Maybe its amazing for people like you, but what i see is that a child rapist can't be publicly hanged, even when it was a popular public demand, the court gave excuse then & here propagating such a move, when there doesn't seems to be any need for it..

It was his personal decision which triggered the article 6.
This article was included by politicians to save themselves not for the betterment of Pakistan or Pakistanis
Corrupt politicians think article 6 is to martial law what nasr missile is to cold start of India
This case is political just like the hangings of pro Pakistan people in Bangladesh by haseena

I am reading the detailed judgement, other Justices have disagreed with the hanging on the D-Chowk part. Also, it has been written in the judgement that all those abettors should also be prosecuted. Now it's up to the Government to make cases against those. Top leaders of PMLN can be dragged to the court for this, even PTI leaders too, and even the former Judges.

Apparently, this is part of the detailed judgement announced today. Don't know what to say....

Guys please don't fall for this trap for God sake.
We all know that's not going to happen . It's just a big regional game to divert attention from indian CAB and Kashmir issue. Specially what's going on LOC recently it's definitely a indian hand behind this court decision. That also shows the moral character of those judges,the same judges musharaff fought against and declared emergency because of them.

Come on dude, don't be an idiot. Did you just join this forum to spill garbage? Or did you get some rupees put in your front pocket to do this?
Tell me a thing that if a person does not keep his oath and goes against constitution then should not he be punished? Give me answer generally? I do understand that these politicians also traitors and economic terrorists but what is wrong is wrong.

Stop cheering for a guy who held your home at the gun point and became the head of the state. It's not a job for army, they should do what they are trained to do. What is wrong is wrong, treason is no joke.

Someone is at play finally and orchestrated a conflict between institutes merely to fuel anarchy & unrest thus venting frustration & serving their ego against Pakistan at large while serving their masters and dancing to their tunes as they desired.

Ya ALLAH! save Pakistan.

Someone is at play finally and orchestrated a conflict between institutes merely to fuel anarchy & unrest thus venting frustration & serving their ego against Pakistan at large while serving their masters and dancing to their tunes as they desired.

Ya ALLAH! save Pakistan.

I guess the only question people like me have is that, is there something being done about this? I know you probably don't want to spill the beans, but your last line reflects something terrible is happening. Obviously it is quite unsettling for ordinary people to think that the Agencies have lost control.

I guess the only question people like me have is that, is there something being done about this? I know you probably don't want to spill the beans, but your last line reflects something terrible is happening. Obviously it is quite unsettling for ordinary people to think that the Agencies have lost control.

There are two sides of the same coin within your post. They are in control where it matters most or less but on other hand, there are areas whereby institutes believes in freedom & decorum of certain offices. However, the conclusion is that, until & unless the system is not overhauled on the basis of Pakistan Interests; not a single office should be spared merely because of their respective jurisdiction. There is high need to clean at large from within system. Can't comment further.

There are two sides of the same coin within your post. They are in control where it matters most or less but on other hand, there are areas whereby institutes believes in freedom & decorum of certain offices. However, the conclusion is that, until & unless the system is not overhauled on the basis of Pakistan Interests; not a single office should be spared merely because of their respective jurisdiction. There is high need to clean at large from within system. Can't comment further.

Thank you. I sincerely hope the clean up happens and it happens quickly and effectively.

That "Field Marshall" built all of our mega projects that still sustain us today, hell, he even built the court from which this verdict was announced.

Your "field marshal" was the dumbest administrative Pakistan could ever get more dumberthan the ex chief monster balochistan raisaani.

You think he had the mental capability to conceive all those big shiny projects?
It was the freaking us financial and military assistance which did wonders. Not even Isreal was getting that kinda support from the yankees

All those Dams were built by Imf, world bank and other global monetary institutes to keep the indo pak relations cool so we both could be used as cannon fodders against our immediate giant of a neighbor China but God planed something else.

Lil does you Pakistan text book board graduates know that not only he left no stone unturned to antagonize our next door neighbor China by overtly offering nehru for a joint military pact against China but also gave kashmir on a platter to india back in 62 when even chinese were pulling off their hairs over the strategic clues less approach of our guvt.

Morever apart from initiating riots in Karachi by calling in his afghnai gang he straight out labeled the mother of this glorious nation a traitor.

And there's more to the freaking sixties nostalgia. People and govt machinery of the then newly founded state was more patriotic than ever before and eager to do something for their new homeland . There were no 6million refuges roaming around the country, revenue from east Pakistan was being exhausted, no war on terror, no circular debt, no loans and no nothing now just think for a moment what could have been achieved by a guy of musharafs caliber had he inherited all the milk&honey? So all these factors combined made it the good 60's

This is the reason I hate it when ik instead of coming up with his own good governance relies totally on his 60's romance
60 m yeh hota the 60 m vo hota tha :crazy:

@fitpOsitive @Starlord @PakSword

Last edited:
Your "field marshal" was the dumbest administrative Pakistan could ever get more dumb than the ex chief monster balochistan raisaani.

You think he had the mental capability to conceive all those big shiny projects?
It was the freaking us financial and military assistance which did wonders. Not been Isreal was getting that kinds support from the yankees

All those Dams were built by Imf world bank and other global monetary institutes to keep the indo pak relations cool so we both could be used as cannon fodders against our immediate giant of a neighbor China but God planed something else.

Lil does you Pakistan text book board graduates know that not only he left no stone unturned to antagonize our next door neighbor China by overtly offering nehru for a joint military pact against China but also gave kashmir on a platter to india back in 62 when even chinese were pulling off their hairs over the strategic clues less approach of our guvt.

Morever apart from initiating riots in Karachi by calling in his afghnai gang he straight out labeled the mother of this glorious nation a traitor.

And there more to the freaking sixties nostalgia. People and govt machinery of the then newly founded state were more patriotic than ever before and eager to do something for their new homeland . There were no 6million refuges roaming around the country, revenue from east Pakistan was also being exhausted, no war on terror, no circular debt, no loans and no nothing now just think for a moment what could have been achieved by a guy of musharafs caliber had he inherited all the milk&honey? So all these factors combined made it the good 60's

This is the reason I hate it when ik instead of coming up with his own good governance relies totally on his 60's romance
60 m yeh hota the 60 m vo hota tha :crazy:

@fitpOsitive @Starlord @PakSword
Jolly good analysis.
People don't have any clue what is going on. And then comes these manjan from politicians. National is literary not on steroids, but Manjan.
And yes, you are right, mentality of people first needs to be corrected.

Back
Top Bottom