What's new

Army proposes to scrap Future Main Battle Tank: instead build on Arjun

You have proved my point. Indians want TOT on AESA radar and we said NO.

Are You Nuts ?

There would have been limited Transfer of Technology on the radar, up to the level approved by the US Government. However, Raytheon stated that the level of ToT offered would be compliant with the RFP requirements.

Means YES !

I Guess You Need English Lessons to understand the Above Para. Better Have it.

Anyways The Thread is about Arjun NOT MMRCA.

why are some people saying that Arjun is outdated just because we ordered only 248 no.s.......guys the reason we ordered only 248 is because those are mk-i's and mk-ii is in developement,we are waiting for the mk-ii which will be much better(not saying that mk-i is not good). After mk-ii developement is finished IA is gonna induct mk-ii in large no.s

I know, you stick to high standard, will not subject to substandard(If you know alien standard, don't know whether you will ask for that?), our plane are substand, I know you think that, hehe.

Good luck man, please stick to it, you walk you way, we walk ours, I don't want to judge it, just see the performance.
:cheers:

Beating US tank is not big affair, you know, you should set the goal that beat Alien Tank, but don't know whether they have that thing, hehe.
US Tank? You mean T90?

BTW, Are you timetravel? you are a little similar.

Check in War with PAK, when Indian recoil gun blown US Made Best Tank with 1 Inch thick armour .;) US stop manufacturing those tanks after Indo PAK war.

When India Test Plane world buys after that , India test in Bench mark,

Talk about arrogance, with Indians claiming India snubs U.S. this and snubs U.S. that. Yeah, right. Look at the mirror and you see arrogance.

#1 Since it's not public, how do you know that's not the reason?
#2 We had stated that TOT was out of the question upfront. No need to get to Congress.
Then why you send plane for testing, F-16 participate in Trials and rejected due to low point scored in 400+ parameters ......

Are You Nuts ?

There would have been limited Transfer of Technology on the radar, up to the level approved by the US Government. However, Raytheon stated that the level of ToT offered would be compliant with the RFP requirements.

Means YES !

I Guess You Need English Lessons to understand the Above Para. Better Have it.

Anyways The Thread is about Arjun NOT MMRCA.

Your English lessons have done you well in playing word game. Simply India wanted full AESA tech and we denied you on that. End of story.

You Indians dragged F-16 and snubbing Americans in MMRCA into this discussion. Anything is fair game.

Check in War with PAK, when Indian recoil gun blown US Made Best Tank with 1 Inch thick armour .;) US stop manufacturing those tanks after Indo PAK war.

Then why you send plane for testing, F-16 participate in Trials and rejected due to low point scored in 400+ parameters ......

Lot's of fakes posing as American's, don't fall for that, I guess there a few real Americans here the rest are Asians migrated to the US.

:rofl: I love to see Arjun going up against Abrams and got blown up.

F-16 & F-18 weren't sold to India because we refused to let you have transfer of technology, not because they are any inferior. Basically we said NO to unreasonable demand from India.

Well this what Patton Tanks makers told to PAK while selling them instead end them blowing themselves.....history speaks...

On 27 May 2009 Indian Air Force completed the technical evaluation of all 6 fighter jets. Air chief marshal Fali H. Major told the press that the reports had been submitted to the ministry of defence. The aircraft will be put through a rigorous testing process at Bangalore, Jaisalmer and Leh. The aircraft will undergo technical and humid condition tests in Bangalore. Desert trials will be conducted in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan and High-altitude and mountainous condition trials will be conducted at Leh in Ladakh.

Flight evaluation of the fighters started in August 2009 at Bangalore. The F/A-18E/F and F-16IN completed their field trials by mid-September 2009. The Rafale began trials in late September 2009. As of late October 2009, the IAF has completed the trials of F/A-18, F-16, Rafale, and MiG-35. According to Air Chief Marshal P.V. Naik, all the aircraft tested so far "are going neck and neck".

SO we tested US plane and found inferior .....

If you HAve said not then why send your plane at first place? is your plane do Dancing In india?

Your English lessons have done you well in playing word game. Simply India wanted full AESA tech and we denied you on that. End of story.

You Indians dragged F-16 and snubbing Americans in MMRCA into this discussion. Anything is fair game.

One Cant Discuss with a Person Having Mindset Like That ( and some one who cant Read / Answer the Direct Points. )

So why did you send plane first place? didn't you read the RFP which state every requirement ? Or US forget to read the RFP as they dont know english? lol

i am not gonna quote any 1 here but let me clarify describing f-16 and f-18 better than raffy and EF Typhoon is may be the biggest joke of the week :hitwall::hitwall: but thing is tht

some folks are moving around here & there in every other thread with american flag have som very hidden agenda......may be i m nt sure :rofl::rofl: so let it be there let them roam arnd their dream land by keeping it veryyyyyyyy secret :woot: but i wanna tell u nuts one thing why u guys are always jumping of when it comes to trolling agnst india ur if ur govt is knocking at our door and always pitting hard against there french and russian counterpart when it comes to large pocket deals ,,,if ur govt have the balls with them then let them ignore us from now onwards why u r all jumping if u hav som issue with it then come on pack up everything and go to ur hidden places:rofl:

then ican say only 1 thing GOD SAV.......... ohh very sorry BLESS AMERICA........:cheesy:

So you have seen the official report on MMRCA? We refused to do TOT with India and refused to pay bride to Indian officials.

Arjun is simply an inferior junk compared to T-90. It's a practice target when comes up against the Abrams.

So you have seen the official report on MMRCA? We refused to do TOT with India and refused to pay bride to Indian officials.

MMRCA payment was in brides? :woot:

Arjun is simply an inferior junk compared to T-90. It's a practice target when comes up against the Abrams.

Based on what parameters

i am not gonna quote any 1 here but let me clarify describing f-16 and f-18 better than raffy and EF Typhoon is may be the biggest joke of the week :hitwall::hitwall:

The joke is on you. Plenty of other countries chose F-16 over Rafaela or EF. You simply can't comprehend what the modern F-16 can do. Actually Rafaela had failed all competitive selection before. India is the only one picking the leftover because the French were desperate to agree to TOT.

Neither India nor Pakistan want your tanks so jut keep away from this thread

The joke is on you. Plenty of other countries chose F-16 over Rafaela or EF. You simply can't comprehend what the modern F-16 can do. Actually Rafaela had failed all competitive selection before. India is the only one picking on the leftover because the French were desperate to agree to TOT.

No doubt F-16 is battle proven fighter when compared to Rafael or EF. But then why will India attempt to procure a fighter which Pakistan has over a decade of experience. Kind of silly to expect India would go for F-16.

Neither India nor Pakistan want your tanks so jut keep away from this thread

When did I say we would sell tanks to you? I brought up Abrams because Indians here were trashing talking blowing up U.S. tanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom