What's new

Army proposes to scrap Future Main Battle Tank: instead build on Arjun

Where did u get the "NOT MADE PUBLIC" Indian Report of Trials Conducted by IAF ?

Besides , it seems You Project as a n American but Know NOTHING of AMERICAN Laws. , ToT is Subject to Clearance by US Congress ( Not the Company ), even 100% ToT is possible if Approved. This was even Clarified by Boeing. This was a Matter of Discussion If and Only If, F18 had cleared the Initial Trials.

So? We simply refused to TOT to India. You asked and we denied. End of story.

So? We simply refused to TOT to India. You asked and we denied. End of story.

Arrogance is a Hinder for Enlightenment !

Lets Talk Straight, Your Point is India was DENIED Technology, which was Prime Reason for Elimination of F16/F18.
BUT,

#1. How do you know the Reason for Elimination, when its NOT MADE PUBLIC ?
#2. All Sales / Technology Transfer are First Approved by Congress. When This Stage was NOT Reached, where is the Qs. of Denial ?

NOTE THIS :

Initially, the Request for Information (RFI) was not issued to Boeing, which decided to field the Super Hornet. The US Government allowed Boeing to participate in the RFI, and later gave permission for RFP (Request For Proposal) as well. However, any sale of aircraft would have to be approved by the US Congress.

On 24 April 2008, Boeing (through the US Embassy in New Delhi) submitted their 7000-page proposal to the Ministry of Defence, before the 28 April deadline for the submission for proposals. The Super Hornet variant being offered to India, the F/A-18IN, is based on the F/A-18E/F model flown by the US Navy and currently being built for the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF). Raytheon's APG-79 AESA radar was offered on the aircraft. There would have been limited Transfer of Technology on the radar, up to the level approved by the US Government. However, Raytheon stated that the level of ToT offered would be compliant with the RFP requirements.[29] Delivery of the first F/A-18IN Super Hornets could have begun approximately 36 months after contract award

Businness Standard is a Very Respected Source. In Defence You dont find Press Confrences to explain such details.

Besides, This Competitive Trial resulted in Indian Army Ordering More MK Arjuns Declaring its Success ;There by Validating its Edge over T90 as claimed in reports.

As clear from the article, very minute details of the Trials is available, the number of tanks, the type of tests etc. more over no refusal from the Army over these Published Results speaks volumes.

BS was quotin "secret" sources, which are unverifiable. IAF also ordered some LCA-1 due to political pressure, despite it's a very unsatisfied plane, with IAF chief claimed LCA-1 as barely an 3rd gen fighter. IA ordering a few Arjuns is just payback to the corrupted politicians. If IA is serious, it would have buy thousands.

BS was quoted "secret" sources, which are unverifiable. IAF also ordered some LCA-1 due to political pressure, despite it's a very unsatisfied plane, with IAF chief claimed LCA-1 as barely an 3rd gen fighter. IA ordering a few Arjuns is just payback to the corrupted politicians. If IA is serious, it would have buy thousands.

If You have Guts Prove your Lie. Else Its Safe to presume all u say is always a BS.

Keep lca out of arjun thread,if anyone wants to troll on lca.Make a new thread.

Arrogance is a Hinder for Enlightenment !

Lets Talk Straight, Your Point is India was DENIED Technology, which was Prime Reason for Elimination of F16/F18.
BUT,

#1. How do you know the Reason for Elimination, when its NOT MADE PUBLIC ?
#2. All Sales / Technology Transfer are First Approved by Congress. When This Stage was NOT Reached, where is the Qs. of Denial ?

Talk about arrogance, with Indians claiming India snubs U.S. this and snubs U.S. that. Yeah, right. Look at the mirror and you see arrogance.

#1 Since it's not public, how do you know that's not the reason?
#2 We had stated that TOT was out of the question upfront. No need to get to Congress.

Man no one snubbed anyone,the rafale is quite simply put a better plane than the f-series legacy fighters.IAF simply got the better fighter.Doesn't mean americans make bad fighters or india snubbed or anything.Everyone knows americans have made some of the greatest fighters in aviation history.

If You have Guts Prove your Lie. Else Its Safe to presume all u say is always a BS.

Air Chief Marshal PV Naik today said, "At present it is not a fourth generation aircraft. It will come up." Earlier, when questioned about the parameters on the Tejas that the IAF was not fully satisfied with, he said, "There are several refinements required. We need full compliance, after all we have waited a long time."

It was all over the news. You can eat back your words now.

Talk about arrogance, with Indians claiming India snubs U.S. this and snubs U.S. that. Yeah, right. Look at the mirror and you see arrogance.

#1 Since it's not public, how do you know that's not the reason?

#2 We had stated that TOT was out of the question upfront. No need to get to Congress.

#1. You Made the Claim. NOT ME.

#2. Are You Nuts ? ToT WAS NEVER OUT OF QUESTION. See the Boieng Statement in my Previous Post. It was to Satisfy Indian Requirements andsubject to Congress Approval ( which would be Applicable if and only if India would have ACTUALLY SELECTED American Planes. )

#1. You Made the Claim. NOT ME.

#2. Are You Nuts ? ToT WAS NEVER OUT OF QUESTION. See the Boieng Statement in my Previous Post. It was to Satisfy Indian Requirements andsubject to Congress Approval ( which would be Applicable if and only if India would have ACTUALLY SELECTED American Planes. )

#1 Yes, I made the claim it was due to the TOT issue and you said it's based on other 600+ factors. How do you know it's based on those 600+ factor if the report is secret?
#2 TOT is out of the question. We don't have a habit of TOT. We have strict guideline on weapon proliferation to irresponsible parties.

Air Chief Marshal PV Naik today said, "At present it is not a fourth generation aircraft. It will come up." Earlier, when questioned about the parameters on the Tejas that the IAF was not fully satisfied with, he said, "There are several refinements required. We need full compliance, after all we have waited a long time."

It was all over the news. You can eat back your words now.

When? Where? Links?

#1 Yes, I made the claim it was due to the TOT issue and you said it's based on other 600+ factors. How do you know it's based on those 600+ factor if the report is secret?
#2 TOT is out of the question. We don't have a habit of TOT. We have strict guideline on weapon proliferation to irresponsible parties.

Boy Improve Your Reading Habits.

Regarding That IAF Chief Claim. Read This from the SAME SOURCE ( The Only Source to Claim LCA is NOT gen 4 ) : Livefist: IAF Chief's Wish Granted, HAL Declares LCA An Air Superiority Fighter :)

#1. You Addressed the WRONG Person, I never made a point of 600+ Points. ( again Improve your Reading Skills )

#2. Read This AGAIN and AGAIN ( again Improve Your Reading Skills as i had mentioned this B4 )

On 24 April 2008, Boeing (through the US Embassy in New Delhi) submitted their 7000-page proposal to the Ministry of Defence, before the 28 April deadline for the submission for proposals. The Super Hornet variant being offered to India, the F/A-18IN, is based on the F/A-18E/F model flown by the US Navy and currently being built for the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF). Raytheon's APG-79 AESA radar was offered on the aircraft. There would have been limited Transfer of Technology on the radar, up to the level approved by the US Government. However, Raytheon stated that the level of ToT offered would be compliant with the RFP requirements.[29] Delivery of the first F/A-18IN Super Hornets could have begun approximately 36 months after contract award

Which Means ToT was Offered. Correct ?
Which Negates Your Baseless Assumption that US Didnt Wanted to do ToT.

PS : 600+ Parameters were mentioned by IAF in Official Release.

The planes did not go through for other reasons and not because the US did not offer TOT. They did offer part construction and factory in India, they also were looking at India as a manufacturing hub for their exports.

When? Where? Links?

Tejas flies, but IAF dithers
LCA Tejas will be an advanced version of MiG 21: IAF chief - Brahmand.com
Not Good Enough? | iGoa

Boy Improve Your Reading Habits.

Regarding That IAF Chief Claim. Read This from the SAME SOURCE ( The Only Source to Claim LCA is NOT gen 4 ) : Livefist: IAF Chief's Wish Granted, HAL Declares LCA An Air Superiority Fighter :)

#1. You Addressed the WRONG Person, I never made a point of 600+ Points. ( again Improve your Reading Skills )

#2. Read This AGAIN and AGAIN ( again Improve Your Reading Skills as i had mentioned this B4 )

Which Means ToT was Offered. Correct ?
Which Negates Your Baseless Assumption that US Didnt Wanted to do ToT.

PS : 600+ Parameters were mentioned by IAF in Official Release.

You have proved my point. Indians want TOT on AESA radar and we said NO.

Back
Top Bottom