What's new

Army Operation In Swat

Status
Not open for further replies.
....its alright Jana...say it!! Don't hold yourself back...the Taliban are actually Hindu RAW agents pretending to be Pakistani!! Mullah Fazlullah is a RAW Agent!!

hey anything that happens in India is ISI backed operatives - how do u think we feel we we read such news!
TIT-FOR-TAT brother.

in this case i agree with Blain2

hey anything that happens in India is ISI backed operatives - how do u think we feel we we read such news!
TIT-FOR-TAT brother.

Not everything!! Did they blame the Maoists on Pakistan?

ISI is well known as a rogue intelligence agency that follows such agendas. What comes from Pakistan comes from Pakistan...

but forget it...we're heading off the topic.

Point is....is it a good idea for the army to use Helicopter Gunships?

Also, any explanations forthcoming as to why the army wasn't called in earlier?

....its alright Jana...say it!! Don't hold yourself back...the Taliban are actually Hindu RAW agents pretending to be Pakistani!! Mullah Fazlullah is a RAW Agent!!

My dear Stealth Fazlullah is not but there are many Norhern Alliance backed RAW thick heads who are exploiting the situation.

Blain im not getting my head nor it was any Typo mistake as i had talked to the spokesman of Fazlullah and he had confirmed the name as

"Parwant" and he lives in Koza Banda and runs a flour machine .
futhermore he also denied his any link with the Fazlullah.

Now as i had mentioned before slaughtering is not the way of local Taliban rather its a phenomenon linked with barbaric Uzbeks and Central Asian militants in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

and the Uzbeks are also men of Rashid Dostam (not so friendly to Pakistan)

Use of Gunships was just the appropriate response to liberate a Pakistani territory.

We need some more strategies also Asim as only Fazlullah is not the problem.
We need to hit at other people in guise of his men also.

My dear Stealth Fazlullah is not but there are many Norhern Alliance backed RAW thick heads who are exploiting the situation.

Well this Parwant guy is obviously not Indian or else the Taliban would have killed him a long time back.

Also, I doubt that the Northern Alliance is involved in this....never heard anything of the sort in the media.

It seems that some locals have also allied with the Taliban.

Originally Posted by Jana View Post

Are you from RAW or from the ISI?

These are the two organisations which alone would know what's up! Hopefully, that is and yet, when they are not sure, you are so categorical.

Any authentic source?

Parwant, is it? Not Jaswant?

The basic issue to SWAT is that it has gone wild. I don't care who is Parwant or Jaswant or Faizullah or mere Mullah. All I know is that things in Pakistan should stabilise and peace prevails.

Parwant is no name in India. Jaswant is.

Are you from RAW or from the ISI?

These are the two organisations which alone would know what's up! Hopefully, that is and yet, when they are not sure, you are so categorical.

Any authentic source?

The basic issue to SWAT is that it has gone wild. I don't care who is Parwant or Jaswant or Faizullah or mere Mullah. All I know is that things in Pakistan should stabilise and peace prevails.

I like the way these westerners pronounce his name. Fez Loolah :D.

It's as simple as this. Everyone should be disarmed except the government..

Jana you are getting ahead of yourself. The name could simply be a typo. Rest assured all of these folks are Pakistani Pashtuns and Muslims.

i am not so sure

swat once had a large non-muslim population

but it seems there has been some kind of ethnic-cleanesing

Well this Parwant guy is obviously not Indian or else the Taliban would have killed him a long time back.

Also, I doubt that the Northern Alliance is involved in this....never heard anything of the sort in the media.

It seems that some locals have also allied with the Taliban.

Your logic here isn't correct. If Parwant was Indian, but a secret agent of RAW, the Taliban would not have known about him. Anyhow, I believe it could be a fake name according to reports, though the name itself appears to be Indian. So perhaps he's trying to blame India, whilst he could really be someone from the Northern Alliance. That would make better sense.

Last line is so incorrect it would take me too long to correct. Read up the differences between Taliban, local Taliban, and Pakistani Taliban.

I would say there's obviously a foreign part to all this upheaval in Swat. Things like the Buddha statue being defaced and so on never happened before. It could just be a spread of extremist ideology, but even that is doubtful, since these things don't happen overnight, as it appears to have done in Swat.

My guess = Afghan Tajik.

i am not so sure

swat once had a large non-muslim population

but it seems there has been some kind of ethnic-cleanesing

If by, "once" you mean 1400 years ago, then probably. I know the Hindu calendar goes back something like a trillion years, So I will forgive you for your choice of units.

And that non-muslim population simply converted to Islam. So please dont feel the pain for the "cleansed" people.

Are you from RAW or from the ISI?.
having you leading RAW how can be part of it Sir ;)

Any authentic source?.
Im sure of his name and thats what i said. and authenticity of my claim about his name i stated before that whom i talked.

Lets forget whether hez Parwant or Jaswant, the main thing is the happenings in Swat is not just due to demand of Sharia enforcment rather much more hidden hands are having stalks in the area including the main player is the super power while India, Northern Alliance and other anti-Pakistan elements are taking advantage of the super power's intrests and policy.
all these are involved in it.

i will come back to explain in detail after sometimes when get free.

Jana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom