What's new

Army Operation In Swat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an interesting observation out here that India is giving moral support to the Taliban!

Yup indeed india is givong moral support to terrorists in Pakistan in shap of intercepting converesations between Pakistan millitarymen regarding operations against Terrorist, and after intercepting it passing to Terrorst Fazlullah and sending terrorists from Afghanistan with help of Norther Alliance into to Pakistan.
indeed india is giving 'moral' support to terrorists :disagree:

PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY WHERE CHIEF JUSTICE NEEDS JUSTICE AND ARMY NEEDS PROTECTION MR MUSHARAF SED ARMY IS LIKE HIS FAMILY AND THOUGH ARMY GAVE HIM ALOT RESPECT STATUS POWER EVERYTHING BUT WHAT HE GAVE TO ARMY NOTHING EXCEPT HATENESS AND TODAY THERE IS A BIG GAP B/W ARMY ARMY AND COMMON PEOPLES AL DIS **** IS CAUSE OV A SINGLE PERSON MUSHARAF HU 4 HIS SEAT N EMPOWERMENT CAN DO ANYTHING N I N ALMOST EVERY PATRIOT **** H8Z EM SAB SE PEHLE PAKISTAN NAI SABSE PEHLE ALLAH USKA NABI(P.B.U.H) ISLAM

AND WHERES SABSE PEHLE PAKISTAN IMPELEMMENTED MUSHARAF SAAB IMPLEMENTED SABSE PEHLE AMERICA EVERYWHERE WE ARE MUSLIMS WE HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH HIS PROPHET(P.B.U.H) AND IN QURAN AND JIHAD WE ARE'NT TAUGHT TO LOVE DIS WORLD OR DIS LIFE MUSHARAF SAYS HE SAVED PAKISTAN BUT IZ DIS TRUE MY FOOT 2DAI PAKISTAN IS GOING 2WARDS DESTRUCTION MAY ALLAH LEAD PAKISTAN 2 PROGRESS

PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY WHERE CHIEF JUSTICE NEEDS JUSTICE AND ARMY NEEDS PROTECTION MR MUSHARAF SED ARMY IS LIKE HIS FAMILY AND THOUGH ARMY GAVE HIM ALOT RESPECT STATUS POWER EVERYTHING BUT WHAT HE GAVE TO ARMY NOTHING EXCEPT HATENESS AND TODAY THERE IS A BIG GAP B/W ARMY ARMY AND COMMON PEOPLES AL DIS **** IS CAUSE OV A SINGLE PERSON MUSHARAF HU 4 HIS SEAT N EMPOWERMENT CAN DO ANYTHING N I N ALMOST EVERY PATRIOT **** H8Z EM SAB SE PEHLE PAKISTAN NAI SABSE PEHLE ALLAH USKA NABI(P.B.U.H) ISLAM

AND WHERES SABSE PEHLE PAKISTAN IMPELEMMENTED MUSHARAF SAAB IMPLEMENTED SABSE PEHLE AMERICA EVERYWHERE WE ARE MUSLIMS WE HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH HIS PROPHET(P.B.U.H) AND IN QURAN AND JIHAD WE ARE'NT TAUGHT TO LOVE DIS WORLD OR DIS LIFE MUSHARAF SAYS HE SAVED PAKISTAN BUT IZ DIS TRUE MY FOOT 2DAI PAKISTAN IS GOING 2WARDS DESTRUCTION MAY ALLAH LEAD PAKISTAN 2 PROGRESS

Stop shouting!

We'll read what you have to say even if you type with proper capitalization like this. Calm down! Polite discussion is mandatory on this board.

Yup indeed india is givong moral support to terrorists in Pakistan in shap of intercepting converesations between Pakistan millitarymen regarding operations against Terrorist, and after intercepting it passing to Terrorst Fazlullah and sending terrorists from Afghanistan with help of Norther Alliance into to Pakistan.

I find this very hard to believe. For one the Indian intelligence set up doesn't seem to have the level of competence required to actually accomplish a task of this sort. Heck, they even failed to detect an all out invasion in 1999. Lucky for them the Armed forces were successful on the battlefield thereby taking the spotlight away from their failure. They were also unable to stop Advani from his destructive "rath yatra" in 1991 knowing very well what he was planning (VK Singh "Secrets of RAW")

If you said that an agency like Mossad was orchestrating this I would actually give your post a second's thought; atleast they have proved their high level of professionalism and competency time and time again. But RAW? Tell me you're joking.

Oh my gawd, mullah alert! :sniper:

my , dear GUJAR BHAI, what ever u had expresed in ur post is a desperate PATROTIC, veiw.

what u said about , musharaf is partly near to truth.
i also understand that like, you and me a lot of our people,s are worried and angrry about our critical situation as a nation .

but , my friend be, rest assured that ALLAH had created PAKISTAN, and INSHAHALLAH we will be victorious by help from ALLAH and our good deeds and actions towards ALLAH.

in your post, u rightly pointed out that , what ever is written in QUARN is true. i fully agree with your view.

but my, dear brother also, we need to understand THE QURAN, good and with details , we certnly dont need the version which is in practiced through out MADARSAs.

we actuly, need acedmic moderation on the behalf of these MADRASAs, I mean , good and at least graduated ULEMAs for teaching ISLAM and QURAN.

I, certnly not agree with, the idea that , we( muslims) should
stop learning the CHAPTERS of QURAN regurding JIHAD and different issues which , were not suitable to WEST + USA.

but , we actuly need crougeus, clever and fast thinking LEADER SHIP, which can unify us as a nation and make us as strong as possible as a nation.

there always be , ONLY ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND ALLAH , AND ITS PROPHET for our guideness as muslims , PAKISTAN was created for islam and no 1 can change
that but if pakistan remains strong , ISLAM will be strong.

we dnt have to be desparate or be panic, because our enemy wants to break our confidence, break our unity, and to destroy our country, our ISLAM, our nation.

we have to prepare for, right time ,right place and right way to strike hard to our enemy.

but , we cant afford people, like OSAMA BIN LADEN, ALQEADA , MULANA FM of SWAT, to become our leaders.

osama bin laden and ALQEADA are certnly working WITH CIA
to capture all remaining OIL and GAS RESERVES in MUSLIM countries in genral.

just look at the, latest video clip, by OSAMA he warned EUORPE not to send more troops to afghanistan, on other hand , USA had asked eroupe to send more troops afghanistan since last year, but eruopean union wasnt listening.

now, because of this video tape of OSAMA BIN LADEN, thanks to him, USA made eroupe afraid ONCE AGAIN.
and i am, sure cia will get more troops and more money from eroupean countries.

any 1 need more proves , can look the demands of usa were achived by this, tecniq of CIA, since this WAR OF TERROR WHICH IS BEING put on our world???

And you have been monitoring the whole thing on your transistor radio I presume!

but , my friend be, rest assured that ALLAH had created PAKISTAN, and INSHAHALLAH we will be victorious by help from ALLAH and our good deeds and actions towards ALLAH.

Strange, I thought a chap called Jinnah had something to do with it.

Mr Jinnah was helped by ALLAH, The Almighty. As a Muslim we believe that nothing can happen without the Will of ALLAH PAK, so He chose Mr Jinnah for this job and yes Mr Jinnah did sacrifice a lot for Pakistan and was blessed by ALLAH PAK for this great task.

Conclusion is that all the good efforts are a blessing bestowed by ALLAH, THE MERCIFUL.

@notorious Gujar, keep decency alive in this form and refrain writing like " nigga". A protest and comments can be made in decent manner, like others.

many AFGHANs captured, in swat. and i was astonished that a afghan national, WAHEEDULAHA was working as a propaganda manager.

he was captured yesterday at some checkpost by FC. (DAWN NEWS).

BUT, there are some good news also, which is that PAKISTAN STARTED rethink its external stagy.

yesterday, MUSHARAF said , pakistan is looking more in the reginal hot issues like situation IN AFGHANISTAN, USAs expected attack on IRAN , AND SITUATION IN IRAQ.

it is good, that pakistan giving attention to regional issues which were hurting pakistans NATIONAL INTERSTS.

after long six years, AFGHANISTAN still cant be called A COUNTRY, even the financial and milatry blood which was pumped into this cancered body by USA.

IRANs disobediance , and denial to USAs new world order .

by the way , IRAN + PAKISTAN GAS PIPE LINE is one big reason WHY, usa started looking extremly angry towards pakistan.

now is the right time for, musharaf + pakarmy that they show the world , that pakistan is not a state which was run by USA.

and also to show pakistani nation that, we as a nation can fight every attack on the state of pakistan, with unity , faith dicipline.

it , very laughable that how, usa+ west becoming , deperate for installation of future pupet govt. in pakistan.

denial by the govt, to USAs ambasador to PAKISTAN TO meet a CIA OPRATIVE , MR ATIZAZ AHSAN.

AS a patrotic, pakistani I CERTNLY ADORE THIS WILL; OF FREEDOM BY PAKISTAN GOVT.

i certnly dont supprt musharf but , i like him as a president. lol.....:lol::victory::pakistan::sniper::usflag:

The mantra should be think global and act local.

Indeed, if Pakistan is addressing the regional issues, it is a step in the right direction. However, to imagine that the West or the US is having sleepless nights is a bit far fetched. Concerned, yes, but not sleepless.

In this context, it would be prudent to recall that the US was least concerned about the happening in this part of the world. It let the Taliban and Afghanistan evolve seamlessly to plague this part of the world. It was only after 9/11 that the US policy changed and the Middle East and Afghanistan came into prominence.

Pakistan being the source of the Mujahideens, which the US themselves had encouraged Zia to spawn. Therefore, the US was aware of the potential of the Mujahideens and its successors. The fact that the Taliban swarmed Afghanistan, using Pakistan as its sanctuary, got the US involved with Pakistan.

Though a far fetched scenario, the US can, at will take on the Talibans in their sanctuary and without anyone's permission, as has been repeatedly observed. It must be also understood, very pragmatically and without emotions that the US and the West still controls world economy and its stranglehold prevents, be it Pakistan or any other country, to co-ck their snoots.

Therefore, while it is laudable to be nationalistic, one must also be pragmatic and take all aspects of the issue into view, before exulting unrealistically.

Afghanistan maybe at sixes and seven, but then others are not really too comfortable either!

Mr Jinnah was helped by ALLAH, The Almighty. As a Muslim we believe that nothing can happen without the Will of ALLAH PAK, so He chose Mr Jinnah for this job and yes Mr Jinnah did sacrifice a lot for Pakistan and was blessed by ALLAH PAK for this great task.

Conclusion is that all the good efforts are a blessing bestowed by ALLAH, THE MERCIFUL.

Je suis d'accord (I agree) :enjoy:

Just thought he could have mentioned it a different way.

dear, salim i like ur post, kind of muture analysis by u.
thanks my , dear.

u certnly gave a vise look, but my friend even all the economic controls and all the miltry might ! will u be happay or ready to obey all crap as an indian from USA+WEST?

my, dear belive me, USAs admin having sleepness nights because of the reason that US-admin is mostly consists of the OIL HUNGRY MAFIA.

CURRENT US adminstration , is becoming crazy about , this part of world because BUSH and his bussines parteners were runing out of time in WHITE HOUSE and they want to get a lot of financial contracts before MR. BUSH can left WHITE HOUSE, ms, CONDALEZA RICE IS WORKING HARD to get things in right direction.

i know , that u will be thinking of my unproved allegations of mr, bush and his MAFIA, thanks to GEO TV , LAST 3 to 4 days before , there was a program called GEOCOVERY, IN that episode they showed all the important contacts and interviwes from USA, DISCLOSING all the wrong doings BUSH FAMILY AND ITS FREINDS.

HOPE , U CAN WRITE TO GEO TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom