What's new

Army needs to stop doing internal operations.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Was going through what happened at Hayatabad and again got pissed to see that a operation started by Police was pretty much over taken by Army. For GOD sake it's time for Army to back off. Let Police learn let them make mistakes. If some one really do the research on intial counter terror operations done by Army after 2007 they would know the grotesque mistakes made by Army. But Army learnt after each operation. Now it's time to make sure Police Special Forces learn from their mistakes and get better.

Was going through what happened at Hayatabad and again got pissed to see that a operation started by Police was pretty much over taken by Army. For GOD sake it's time for Army to back off. Let Police learn let them make mistakes. If some one really do the research on intial counter terror operations done by Army after 2007 they would know the grotesque mistakes made by Army. But Army learnt after each operation. Now it's time to make sure Police Special Forces learn from their mistakes and get better.
Yes but Problem lies are police speical forces capable off ?
Its not just physical presence, but training, equipment, intelligence

And the sword cut both ways if Police takes high damage army will also be blamed that for as well
That even with all the investment and traning why arnt doing it themselves.

If Whole of Pakistani Organisations work under one umbrella and built its capabilities than its something but when all they are busy looting people someone needs to take responsibility. Army have no other option

Yes but Problem lies are police speical forces capable off ?
Its not just physical presence, but training, equipment, intelligence

And the sword cut both ways if Police takes high damage army will also be blamed that for as well
That even with all the investment and traning why arnt doing it themselves.

If Whole of Pakistani Organisations work under one umbrella and built its capabilities than its something but when all they are busy looting people someone needs to take responsibility. Army have no other option
Should I remind you of disasters made by Army and even SSG in SWAT operation if you let some one investigates How several SSG guys ended up getting captured and died in ways that you would be stunned to know of. Police won't grow and learn if you don't let them. Let them make mistakes and let them learn and grow.

lollllz maulana are you angry of army or death or ttp rats ?
I am angry that it should have been Police who should have killed those. I would be happy when one day when this kind of operation ends and I only see Police around and I only hear that Police did the operation.

Agreed, along with Police the paramilitary forces like FC and Rangers, they should do the policing and anti terror ops inside country, Army must only be included in operations when all other forces like FC, police are failed to handle the situation.

Should I remind you of disasters made by Army and even SSG in SWAT operation if you let some one investigates How several SSG guys ended up getting captured and died in ways that you would be stunned to know of. Police won't grow and learn if you don't let them. Let them make mistakes and let them learn and grow.

I am angry that it should have been Police who should have killed those. I would be happy when one day when this kind of operation ends and I only see Police around and I only hear that Police did the operation.
i dont care even if israel or USA kill TTP i will celebrate . its not USA killed hakeemullah baitullah and other POSts ?

police will let terrorists free for a handsome amount, the thing that they have mastered and if last 20 years of corruption and budmashi tells you anything is that it will grow bigger and bigger under police supervision.

police will let terrorists free for a handsome amount, the thing that they have mastered and if last 20 years of corruption and budmashi tells you anything is that it will grow bigger and bigger under police supervision.
Than end Police Force no need to let them learn and grow Military Police and hand over internal security to them because you are an utter failure. And please also bother to do research on How army made mistakes in initial SWAT and other operations and you would be shocked.

Before jumping to the conclusion and making an angry post, you need to answer this questions.

Does army intervened on its own or police or the administration requested them?
And if army declined what will be the implications?

Last edited:
i think in Pakistan it is not possible as we are facing much dangerous situation than western countries due to our border with Afghanistan and u.s presence in region and their implantation of isis ,if western countries face similar situation their police will also fail and they will also need army to fight such heavily armed and trained terrorists

KPK police under pti is shit. Accept it

Yes please remind me. My brother surved in SSG and took part in the operations from peochar till mir ali. SSG was not involved in Swat operation that was started in Musharaf era. If you are referring to SSG personals captured by TTP that was personal mistakes as they went outside the base to enjoy weekend (Even though there was a signed truce during that time cause some political Fu**ers wanted to negotiate with TTP).

KPK police under pti is shit. Accept it
It's not. In fact it's way better and in fact even this operation was started by KPK Police on their own information. KPK Police has improved massively and they are the reason why attacks have reduced massively inside KPK. If you want to remain blind in your bias than it's your problem not KPK Police or PTI.

Yes please remind me. My brother surved in SSG and took part in the operations from peochar till mir ali. SSG was not involved in Swat operation that was started in Musharaf era. If you are referring to SSG personals captured by TTP that was personal mistakes as they went outside the base to enjoy weekend (Even though there was a signed truce during that time cause some political Fu**ers wanted to negotiate with TTP).
Yes they were 4 Jawans were captured by by Taliban and brutally slaughtered. Many SSG jawans died when they are doing the rope drop they. Many times Taliban surrounded them and SSG got martyred. Same goes for FC KPK. FC KPK was getting known for surrendering to Taliban until Kayani made Tariq Khan their head and FC KPK turned into the beast which it today is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom