What's new

Army mulls legal action over BBC report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its off topic hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

go see ur face in mirror then come to troll

you ppl are the biggest reason for division of Sub continent and all the hate which Pakistan and Bangladesh along with burma , china and Srilanka share against you

lol yeag yeah...let that frustration out.

Thing is your fair blue eyed Jarnails would rather have your country divided and slaughter 3 million dark skinned Bengalis than have them rule over them.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Baghl may churi aur muh may ram ram :)

lol come up with something new. It's gotten boring now. :D

Army and ISI should ignore western propaganda. Propaganda is all it is. I saw the programme and it seem to lack what I would say was any real evidence. A few pattans covered in bedsheets who have probably bribed/paid by bbc speaking pushto saying x y z abot ISI means squat. In fact I would take it as a complement to ISI that western press have to go to such lengths it must mean they are not acting in western interests but pakistans

Ahem...BBC fell for the American case as did many other media houses.

My question is, by your yardstick, you should stop taking almost any media house in the world seriously.

They're all infallible, they all make mistakes, they all lie...hence we must stop reading/listening to them all, right? :azn:

I'm still to come across a BBC report indicting Indian Army for supporting terrorists. Killing terrorists, may be. Supporting them, I'm waiting for that.

...as are you.

Oh no ..... Kinda off topic but have a look @ BBC report
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/137387-kashmirs-children-mistreated-adult-jails.html#post2232014
what an investigative journalism isnt it my friend ..............

I suppose BBC's 'propaganda' doesn suit the tastes of those whose taste buds have taken to being tickled with Fakileaks of 'The Nation'.

:lol::lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Oh no ..... Kinda off topic but have a look @
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/137387-kashmirs-children-mistreated-adult-jails.html#post2232014
what an investigative journalism isnt it my friend ..............

Ctrl +F 'Indian Army'..no results found...

...Oops!

Try harder next time :wave:

lol yeag yeah...let that frustration out.

Thing is your fair blue eyed Jarnails would rather have your country divided and slaughter 3 million dark skinned Bengalis than have them rule over them.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

lol come up with something new. It's gotten boring now. :D

lolzzz , I Belive one can trust snake but not indian :)
the same bbc gave a story that more non Bangalies will massacared by Bahnies with help of india then so called PPL by hands of Pak army. But yes you are enemy and U should hate us and we should hate you even more

btw why 5000 sikhs were killed in 84 around dehli. The way they were killed may bring ters in eyes of changez khan.

About Jarnails, You should be thankfull that they gave back ur heli and its crew on they same day. but you ppl are thankless from ur birth

I suppose BBC's 'propaganda' doesn suit the tastes of those whose taste buds have taken to being tickled with Fakileaks of 'The Nation'.

:lol::lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Ctrl +F 'Indian Army'..no results found...

...Oops!

Try harder next time :wave:

...Yeah right my mistake... der is no indian army deployed in IOK.... :wave:

I have seen the program, to somebody from pakistan it will really appear as propaganda.
Instead of arguing whether the allegations are true or not( on which most people have already made up their mind), we should be discussing the impact of the documentary.

Pakistani govt comes off as real villians in it, and as it is BBC, the report will be taken much more seriously by ordinary people than say if it was by sky or some american broadcaster.
It is not a very good time to be pakistani in UK I suppose.

Can any pakistani living in the UK share his views.

I have seen the program, to somebody from pakistan it will really appear as propaganda.
Instead of arguing whether the allegations are true or not( on which most people have already made up their mind), we should be discussing the impact of the documentary.

Pakistani govt comes off as real villians in it, and as it is BBC, the report will be taken much more seriously by ordinary people than say if it was by sky or some american broadcaster.
It is not a very good time to be pakistani in UK I suppose.

Can any pakistani living in the UK share his views.

Is a style of US to blame failures on others. In veitnam it was laos and combodia.... in Iraq it was Iran ...so those who know history and those who have neutral mind and an acess to independent and alternate media know the truth.

...and I suppose 'The Nation' and 'Daily Mail News, Pakistan' woulod qualify as your 'independent' media.

...or better stll, Jahil Hamid and Aha-mad Qureshi.

Yeah!

Let that frustration out Tiger.

...will help you sleep better. ;)

Anyways, I know Pakistanis don't take their country seriously. So why am I not surprised? :azn:

Any special reason for love displayed by indees against Zaid Hamid and Ahmed Qureshi ? ur hate is a complement for them :D

boy you dont know what is Pakistan and Pakistani

Pakistan is a Faith and we take our faith seriously :)

and boy we are simple and open ppl not like you caste infested hypocrates

Pakistan is a Faith and we take our faith seriously :)

lol yeah we'll talk when you start paying your taxes.

Guess your love for your country is not deep enough to reach your pockets.

May be that's why an external agency like IMF has to tell you folks to start paying taxes. ;)

During such or other anti Pakistan propaganda or reports from New York Times and Washington Post; all were tagged as White house mouth pieces. Same can be now said about BBC. But does this work in favour of few Pakistani trolls who are bringing India in it. India did whatever it needed to do in a day light and will do it again against all its enemies for the same reasons. Yes ! India muzzled all anti India dogs and I admit it being an Indian, non of you can do any squat about it.

Here the onus is on Pakistan to prove itself innocent because the questions are raised by western media most likely dictated by states they operate from, which are Pakistan's alleys/friends/partners/PARTNERS of WOT/blah blah blah; your nation allegedly (as per reports) back stabbed.

meh knock yourself out, indians are having a field day with this lol..its like diwali came early for u guys yes ? oh wait it did :|

lol yeah we'll talk when you start paying your taxes.

Guess your love for your country is not deep enough to reach your pockets.

May be that's why an external agency like IMF has to tell you folks to start paying taxes. ;)

Yar tou bhi mamoo he hay

I pay my takes and so do all middle class

but alas you are indian and you are here to create bad image of ur country

Yar tou bhi mamoo he hay

I pay my takes and so do all middle class

but alas you are indian and you are here to create bad image of ur country

lol Oh!

is that why you guys rank among the countries with the lowest of tax-GDP ratios?

I thought not. ;)

During such or other anti Pakistan propaganda or reports from New York Times and Washington Post; all were tagged as White house mouth pieces. Same can be now said about BBC. But does this work in favour of few Pakistani trolls who are bringing India in it. India did whatever it needed to do in a day light and will do it again against all its enemies for the same reasons. Yes ! India muzzled all anti India dogs and I admit it being an Indian, non of you can do any squat about it.

Here the onus is on Pakistan to prove itself innocent because the questions are raised by western media most likely dictated by states they operate from, which are Pakistan's alleys/friends/partners/PARTNERS of WOT/blah blah blah; your nation allegedly (as per reports) back stabbed.

you see my friend majority of us have nothing personal against India. We respect People like MK bandrakumar etc who talk with mind not with hate. but ppl like Karan, jack sparrow compell retaliation.
I think India is Playing its cards wisely so do Pakistan . Indian FM statement and Pakistan's returning of Indian heli shows that we can cooperate with each other and we know that tommorow when US and NATO gone we have to live with each other.
We must Shut up Hawks on both sides because we both have to live with each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom