What's new

Army mulls legal action over BBC report

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a case is filed, it would be in British courts -- the jurisdiction where the slander occured.

Depends.. Like the case where ISI is sued for terrorism and wrongful death is in the USA courts even though the alleged wrongful death occurred in India by Pakistani citizens

Ahem...BBC fell for the American case as did many other media houses.

My question is, by your yardstick, you should stop taking almost any media house in the world seriously.

They're all infallible, they all make mistakes, they all lie...hence we must stop reading/listening to them all, right? :azn:

I'm still to come across a BBC report indicting Indian Army for supporting terrorists. Killing terrorists, may be. Supporting them, I'm waiting for that.

...as are you.

There is Professor Who teach in US Mil War College. He Wrote in his Book

The “Third agency of RAW,” a supra intelligence out fit started training Tamil insurgents in 32 training camps. By mid 1987, 20,000 insurgents had been trained and were provided weapons by central government of India and state government of Tamil Nadu. While most of the initial training was confined to military and paramilitary camps in utter Perdeash, specialized training was given in special training camps in New Delhi, Momby, and Vishakhapatnam. The most enigmatic training was given to insurgents in Dera Dun along with Bengali, Pakistani and Tibetan rebels(Thomas A. Marks, Maoist insurgency since Vietnam, Frank Cass and company limited London.1996)

Is this Practice of Sponcering terrorism still continue by India?

^ How BBC is credible? Did BBC conducted interviews of Those Talibans that are proven guilty from court? If not, then a Big facepalm on those media houses and on yours too. If not proven guilty and still under trail, then how can we believe the statment they are making is not rigged to create pressure on pakistan?

There is Professor Who teach in US Mil War College. He Wrote in his Book

The “Third agency of RAW,” a supra intelligence out fit started training Tamil insurgents in 32 training camps. By mid 1987, 20,000 insurgents had been trained and were provided weapons by central government of India and state government of Tamil Nadu. While most of the initial training was confined to military and paramilitary camps in utter Perdeash, specialized training was given in special training camps in New Delhi, Momby, and Vishakhapatnam. The most enigmatic training was given to insurgents in Dera Dun along with Bengali, Pakistani and Tibetan rebels(Thomas A. Marks, Maoist insurgency since Vietnam, Frank Cass and company limited London.1996)

Is this Practice of Sponcering terrorism still continue by India?
No point left to defend BBC allegations is it?So lets divert the topic to India & LTTE.

^ How BBC is credible? Did BBC conducted interviews of Those Talibans that are proven guilty from court? If not, then a Big facepalm on those media houses and on yours too. If not proven guilty and still under trail, then how can we believe the statment they are making is not rigged to create pressure on pakistan?

They are credible as compared to many others, including those in your and my country.

^ Some people have fallen in love with BBC, let me dig some videos in which militants confess on GEO TV about indian involvment, then we will see how biased are the Indians or as the saying goes, they believe what ever is thrown at Pakistan allegations accusations but when they come under microscope, they usually say Colonel Prohit is Under trial, he is not proven guilty yet or they will say what rubbish Pakistani media is, dragging India into every matter of theirs.!

Don't bother Mafiya who are we arguing with. Anything that bashes Pakistan, It will be an absolute truth straight from Hanuman for the Indians.
Western media is known for their rubbish, this one is nothing new. Threats of attacking the so called hide outs in Pakistan, hillary coming to Pakistan and now this, it all makes sense and falls into perspective. Even today A US general said about Pakistan army supporting attacks on US soldiers in Afghanistan. All of this is for one reason, they want us to attack Haqqani and they are mounting pressure. Indians sadly cant see the difference because they are happy for as long as Pakistan is getting bashed, rest all logic is thrown out of the window.

No point left to defend BBC allegations is it?So lets divert the topic to India & LTTE.

When there is first comment of an indian congratulating BBC of presenting "TRUTH" the whole topic was diverted from there, it's just we are talking in the same tone exposing Truth or congratulating the ones who exposed Truth about you peoples

If you're done with your rona-dhona, shall we move on to discussing the topic, matey? :azn:

or you're in the mood to continue.

Feel free if so be the case. ;)

If thats rona dhona for you.........what can i say, the level to comprehend varies from people to people and in your case place to place :)

When there is first comment of an indian congratulating BBC of presenting "TRUTH" the whole topic was diverted from there, it's just we are talking in the same tone exposing Truth or congratulating the ones who exposed Truth about you peoples

I never mentioned the word 'truth'. Stop lying.

On second thought, I think I should have in fact, just to spice up the thread, you know.

We actually helped the Lankans eliminate the LTTE.

Even the Lankans acknowledge that.

Try harder next time. :D

That we can see in reports :D
how India is trying to rebuild LTTE

After all children of Kutaliya can never learn

Its off topic hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

go see ur face in mirror then come to troll

you ppl are the biggest reason for division of Sub continent and all the hate which Pakistan and Bangladesh along with burma , china and Srilanka share against you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom