What's new

Army major injured in Afghan firing dies

Well Its Sad God Give Solace to his Family in this Tragedy.Rip

How a Senior Rank officer Like Major Present on Border Post Its not Common or its Do ???

Rip to the Major.

Seen some pics of fire broke out from Arty shelling, can't say whose post was it.

At torkham, ANA has reinforced their position with 120 mm mortar and Afghan Special forces but still can't match Pak superior firepower.

Afghan special forces troops spotted near Torkham crossing reports local journalist with Radio Mashaal

Wrong thread.. This is a thread about the passing of major Jawad ali changezi. The border clash thread is located in the strategic section of pak affairs. Over there you can post these updates.

RIP Major. How about we create that buffer zone now since there is a lot of frustration amongst the terrorists in the region because of the losses they have suffered. We certainly dont want to give them an inch. Secure the borders so the instability in the region does not affect us.

REST IN PEACE .INNA LILAHE WA INNA ALEHE RAJEON .we will take revenge . unleash the hell of cobra , artillery and PAF.

This brave Major spilled his blood to make us realise that what kind of snakes these Afghanis are and how gullible we Pakistanis are to let these snakes live among us for 40+ years.

Your blood will not go waste , Major.

Its time to throw all these snakes back to from where they come from .. or KILL THEM if they refuse to leave ..

Ck5wgsfWsAAbDso.jpg

Army chief attends funeral of Major Ali Jawad Changezi

1. ****************
    PAF places its air borne assets on standby as situations gets further escalated with # Afg

6 retweets5 likes
  2. *************************
    "Pakistan places its assets on high alert to support ground troops currently fighting Afghanistan's military"
A contact sent this picture showing trails of a PAF fighter in an unusual pattern.

13444428_1238339009539591_75687214_n.jpg

1. ****************
    PAF places its air borne assets on standby as situations gets further escalated with # Afg

6 retweets5 likes
  2. *************************
    "Pakistan places its assets on high alert to support ground troops currently fighting Afghanistan's military"
A contact sent this picture showing trails of a PAF fighter in an unusual pattern.

13444428_1238339009539591_75687214_n.jpg

I wish that Afghanis try their luck one more time so we can turn their hashish army to Minced hashish.

Ground Forces and Air Assets on Standby....

Roasting Session of Afghanis.jpg
DVR.jpg

How they can be such pathetic, they open fire just due to construction of gate on border. This sends clear message what our neighbours want. I salute major. I never think in my life that we can ever have skirmish with afghanis. :( .

Back
Top Bottom