What's new

Army major injured in Afghan firing dies

now afghanis you will pay with blood for the death of major
1 Pak soldier=1000 afghanis scumbags
backup your claim or don't make a fool yourself.

you will give trolls a chance to laugh at you. remember its Ramadan and its not just starving yourself but restraining yourself too. foreign relations and border issues are not decided on impulse and emotions.

Thats what our enemies want...the Afghan human supply line will never end but we end up in a nonstop war with ill trained force. They want our enemy tired off fighting with Taliban and Afghans so that they easily creates rifts in Pakistani society in the name of Islam to create Arab spring like situation so that they can snatch our nuclear capability.

There are lot of other options available to punish unthankful Afghans...Just throw them out of Pakistan close the border and lets see how long Indian and American agencies can feed them.
only if these youngsters in the cities knew.

at this moment.. Indian planners are prepping these northern Alliance thugs to cause rift with Pakistan
I dont even recognise them as Afghans ...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

I feel Pakistan Military shall seek revenge and engage afghan forces on the border will full strength to make them understand that they are confronting a Military and Nuclear power country capable of dismantling afghanistan within no time. Afghanistan cannot stand in front of taliban and confronting Pakistan? Pakistan should kick those 3 million afghans out of Pakistan and PAF should demonstrate our strength to afghan rats.

Not only once, today Afghanistan again started firing at torkham border for which Pak forces replied strength fully. Even our paramilitary forces can destroy afghan military.

I don't understand why we simply don't repatriate the 3-5 million Afghan refugees that we are still hosting who have no skills except in terrorism, hatred, enmity towards Pakistan, prostitution and drugs. We need to send them all back, every last one of them........we need to mine and seal the whole Durand line and restrict any sort of activity across the border. I would like to see how long it takes Ashraf Ghani, Abdullah Abdullah and other India lovers to realize that we have been doing them has been real and painstakingly long while all that India has done is to sow seeds of hatred.

And we need to start assisting the Talibaan and Haqqani network again. Finally, we need to get some armed drones across the border and be useful for a change. We shouldn't continue to take shi* from the ungrateful wretches!

Some reports suggest that due to some aerial activity on other side, PAF jets have been scrambled .

I don't understand why we simply don't repatriate the 3-5 million Afghan refugees that we are still hosting who have no skills except in terrorism, hatred, enmity towards Pakistan, prostitution and drugs. We need to send them all back, every last one of them........

The number of Afghan refugees in Pakistan is already down from 3.9 million to 1.1 million, and it is further reducing slowly. There are another 1 million Afghanis estimated to be in Pakistan, but they are mostly economic migrants and in Pakistan due to the lax border controls.

One source claims this is Thorkham today, can anyone confirm.
@DESERT FIGHTER @Maj.Osmani @IrfanBaloch

Ck7OHQdXAAASa1G.jpg

It's no secret, they are dancing to someone else's tune, little knowing that in the end it will be them at the receiving end.
Afghanistan always proved itself quick sand we should try our level best to stay out of this mess, they have nothing left to save from destruction but we have many things on stake. Our enemies would keep feeding them with arms and we have to fought a long never ending war which may resulted in weaken economy, Govt, army and rifts in Pakistani society in the name of Islam.

You mean these kind of troops....damn, we might as well put our Police force on the border.

Ck7QwF3WkAA5VnP.jpg:large
Please don't under estimate enemy, there is some thing sinister in their mind.

I agree that we should not underestimate them. Their hatred for Pakistan has been evolved in incubators and many of them are ready to raise arms for the Durand line. They hate us very much. Our policies have been wrong too but not as bad as those of Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom