What's new

Army major captures 'UFO' on mobile phone

I dont think a mobile phone can capture a fast flying object- Fake as hell-

Yanks and their obsession with patents! :D

Check this rediculous one: United States Patent: 7636276

If these idiots get the chance, they'd patent their own ****, which is apparent from the recent case at US Supreme Court.

BBC News - US Supreme Court says human DNA cannot be patented

This seems to be the design of anti gravity machine,

US grants patent for anti-gravity device- The Inquirer

gravity.gif

These "aliens" seriously need to reconsider the design of their spaceships. Same model since 1940's. WTF! :woot:

Its probably a well proven design!

Well maybe the "aliens/ETs" are going thru the same phase as we did when we were exploring the seven seas

The design of the sail ship was basically same all over the world for hundreds of years

The design is optimized for WARP travel. It enables minimum structural stresses while entering and exiting the WARP that means longer ship life.
And, pray, how the dickens do you know this? Either you're an alien or you're in contact with them! :what: :P

But how about these shapes...photographs taken by Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-Johnson Space Center from the Space Shuttle.

Mars,+NASA,+top+secret,+above,+UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+report,+photos,+leaked,+hackers,+anonomous,+anon,+ESA,+JAXA,+alien,+aliens,+Angelina+Joliemars.jpg

UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+alien,+aliens,+Angelina+Jolie,+orb,+orbs,+NASA,.png

Photoshopped? Nope! This is real!

@Parul majority of superior beings base are inside Sea, inside mountain, volcano etc etc. South india in control of pleiadians.... Pleiadians taking care of area owned by Lemurians.... However Lemurians migrated to serius B After atlantis empire attacked it.... The technology in UFO used are of variety.... Some use highest quality cloaked technology in which u cant see UFO by naked eye and only it can be detected by solar flares.... The UFO army major caught was using 4th dimension technology which is can only be seen on camera. Ghost use this 4th dimension technology so majority of time u can see ghost through cam and not by eyes. However i dont know he made photoshop. i wasnt there. Pleiadians are 3000 years ahead of humans. Lord shiva created Pleiadians in pleides star system.... Alot UFO's are all over world sky in cloaked mode. u cant see them. u can only see the clouds forming around them when they leave the sign they were there.... They watching humans closely. South india is under pleiadians control. So why worry.... i have many videos of UFO in india but i dont feel like putting it here.... Btw click her. See the cloud formed near UFO that u cant see. It watching humans on main highway in russia. Scientists gave funny excuse though....
http://www.ufoforums.co.uk/pimages/haloufo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Parul here pleiadians Holographic display communicating with indian teenagers on highway.... Debunk this one if u can. Its a holographic display while the spaceship (we call it warmhole beam spaceship) is located far above it....
UFO Sighting in South India - YouTube
Here the cloaked Starship Athena of my lord Arcturians.... i been there in my sleep. u cant go there in ur body.... Only souls can enter it if allowed.... It can be viewed by only solar flares. Its size equal to lord planet mercury....
http://spirithousehealing.ning.com/m/discussion?id=6460586:Topic:12193

@Parul here pleiadians Holographic display commicating with indian teenagers on highway.... Debunk this one if u can. Its a holographic display while the spaceship (we call it warmhole beam spaceship) is located far above it....
UFO Sighting in South India - YouTube
Here the cloaked Starship Athena of my lord Arcturians.... i been there in my sleep. u cant go there in ur body.... Only souls can enter it if allowed.... It can be viewed by only solar flares. Its size equal to lord planet mercury....
http://spirithousehealing.ning.com/m/discussion?id=6460586:Topic:12193

Thank's for your valuable inputs mate....I'm just going to view the Youtube Video that you've posted....Have a Great Day, Mate!!!!:cheers:

@Parul thank you. Its new technology all beings using to escape the lasor beam attack.... Radars too cant detect it. They using it to avoid humans and other superior beings who as soon as see a lone spaceship launches an attack....
FOX News catches 'de-cloaking' UFO near the Washington Monument (Video) - Allentown Paranormal | Examiner.com
@Parul thank you. Its new technology all beings using to escape the lasor beam attack.... Radars too cant detect it. They using it to avoid humans and other superior beings who as soon as see a lone spaceship launches an attack....
http://www.examiner.com/article/fox-news-catches-de-cloaking-ufo-near-the-washington-monument-video

I guess some one like those in Ministry of Defense of India is responsible with the procurement policy of Aliens too.. They are still in negotiation..

yes and then someone mentioned the words HAL and primary contractors, the poor aliens were like Helter skelter:sarcastic:

lol,drdo trolled him!
they were conducting a highly covert prototype test of visual stealth aerial vehicle(VSAV),it also got zero heat signature & exhaust

Back
Top Bottom